PDA

View Full Version : It's time for the league to bring back short shorts

GIF REACTION
07-09-2015, 03:50 PM
These over sized shorts called Basketball shorts look ****ing stupid on anyone 6 foot and below. It has poisoned the population. They look fine on tall guys because they have really long legs, but it looks ridiculous on 5 foot 5 cholo Rico Sanchez. The only way to make a change is to get the pros back to wearing short shorts. It's the only way. Too many overweight Americans looking ridiculous with their soft basketball short mesh smoothly wooshing around in the winds.

RRR3
07-09-2015, 03:52 PM
I can only imagine OP's reaction if Cousins was included in the ESPN body issue

GIF REACTION
07-09-2015, 03:53 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l46po5LJJI1qzbwkjo1_500.jpg

These were men.

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2015, 03:54 PM
OP confirmed for ******.

GIF REACTION
07-09-2015, 03:56 PM
You know what the problem is?

Athletes actually have an ass which holds up current basketball shorts, worn around the waist. They are not designed for the average, fat, lazy ass human who has no distinction between their back and their legs.

GIF REACTION
07-09-2015, 04:00 PM
http://outdoorworldca.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cheap-nike-black-basketball-shorts.jpg

Look how stupid that looks.

Fowl
07-09-2015, 04:14 PM
These over sized shorts called Basketball shorts look ****ing stupid on anyone 6 foot and below. It has poisoned the population. They look fine on tall guys because they have really long legs, but it looks ridiculous on 5 foot 5 cholo Rico Sanchez. The only way to make a change is to get the pros back to wearing short shorts. It's the only way. Too many overweight Americans looking ridiculous with their soft basketball short mesh smoothly wooshing around in the winds.
My name is Rico Sanchez and i'm not a cholo and i'm not 5 foot 5 :coleman:

gcvbcat
07-09-2015, 04:21 PM
They should bring back short shorts in every sport.

Rafa was wearing shorter shorts earlier this year.

Cocaine80s
07-09-2015, 04:50 PM
OP is 5'5 mad af :roll:

you can always shop at the kids section at footlocker

Foster5k
07-09-2015, 06:40 PM
In a sport with 100% male athletes, OP wants to see more skin. Not my cup of tea. However, I have nothing against homosexuals. Whatever floats your boat.

bigkingsfan
07-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Lebron's would hang out.

Prometheus
07-09-2015, 06:48 PM
:biggums:

KiiiiNG
07-09-2015, 07:01 PM
short shorts in America aren't coming back for a LONG time...

l prefer shorts past the knees.

With the advancement of sock/shoe fashion, even the skinny guys can pull off the sagging of the shorts.

We moved on.

ClipperRevival
07-09-2015, 07:03 PM
short shorts in America aren't coming back for a LONG time...

l prefer shorts past the knees.

With the advancement of sock/shoe fashion, even the skinny guys can pull off the sagging of the shorts.

We moved on.

:biggums: I don't like short shorts either but I also don't like baggy shorts because it interferes with how I play. All that extra clothing between the legs can hamper the movement of the ball between the legs.

Bandito
07-09-2015, 07:04 PM
You know what the problem is?

Athletes actually have an ass which holds up current basketball shorts, worn around the waist. They are not designed for the average, fat, lazy ass human who has no distinction between their back and their legs.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I spit my water when I read this.

buddha
07-09-2015, 07:05 PM
I think this is the ideal length

http://friendlybounce.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/09/kent-bazemore-nba-sacramento-kings-los-angeles-lakers.jpg

a little too baggy for my taste though. jerseys and shorts should be a little more tighter, make them more stretchy/flexible if there are movement issues.

KiiiiNG
07-09-2015, 07:07 PM
:biggums: I don't like short shorts either but I also don't like baggy shorts because it interferes with how I play. All that extra clothing between the legs can hamper the movement of the ball between the legs.
I'm just talking about casually.

I wear mine at around the knee when I play. Pretty much how the guys in the NBA wear them.

Short shorts expose my dick, so I wouldn't wear them even if they were "in"

I hate when people, especially guys, stare at my dick. It's big... I've been jelqing on and off since the age of 15... i have a huge dick. Wooly Mammoth.

JellyBean
07-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Oh heck no!! It is not time to bring back short shorts! I hated them when I played as a youth back in the late 70s. I hated them when I played in college. The baggy shorts are so comfortable. Keep the baggy shorts.