PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Jordan Hill to Sign With Indiana

Dro
07-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Jordan Hill to Indiana

Sean Deveney: Free-agent F Jordan Hill will sign with the Indiana @Indiana Pacers source tells Sporting News – via Twitter SeanDeveney

http://*********.com/rumor/jordan-hill-to-indiana/

imnew09
07-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Yee. I would love too see Tarik Black more time

Dro
07-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Thats h.o.o.p.s.h.y.p.e, the forum blocks it.

FireMcFailPlease
07-09-2015, 08:42 PM
let me guess. 4 years, 70mill?

FreezingTsmoove
07-09-2015, 08:51 PM
#1 seed

BigNBAfan
07-09-2015, 08:53 PM
all aboard the CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE

no excuses

oh the horror
07-09-2015, 08:57 PM
let me guess. 4 years, 70mill?

No kidding.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Im lovin what that boi Myles Turner do in the summer league. He can be a great C for small ball that Pacers want...........great turnaround on the baseline, lengthy, athletic, mobile, great shotblocker. He just needs to be smarter on his rotations but with George and Vogel that shouldnt be a problem. His pickandroll game can improve tho but Hill, George and especially Monta can work nice games with him

Jordan has a nice jumper from midrange he can help the spacing

Pacers finna look like a completely different team next season. They are a solid team in the Least

George Hill
Monta
Solomon/Miles
George
Myles/JHill

They have 2 Miles and 3 Hills:roll: :roll: Indy King of the [Least] Hills:applause:

Dro
07-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Im lovin what that boi Myles Turner do in the summer league. He can be a great C for small ball that Pacers want...........great turnaround on the baseline, lengthy, athletic, mobile, great shotblocker. He just needs to be smarter on his rotations but with George and Vogel that shouldnt be a problem. His pickandroll game can improve tho but Hill, George and especially Monta can work nice games with him

Jordan has a nice jumper from midrange he can help the spacing

Pacers finna look like a completely different team next season. They are a solid team in the Least

George Hill
Monta
Solomon/Miles
George
Myles/JHill

They have 2 Miles and 3 Hills:roll: :roll: Indy King of the [Least] Hills:applause:
:lol :applause:

COnDEMnED
07-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Hurray Lakers fans.