PDA

View Full Version : Can Fetty Wap be an all-time great rap artist?

Fudge
07-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Trap Queen
RGF Island
My Way
Again
No Dayz Off

Damn. Look at his resume of hit tracks. All from THIS year alone, outside of Trap Queen.

:biggums:

Top 10 GOAT potential. Period.

christian1923
07-10-2015, 12:46 AM
He sucks dude

oh the horror
07-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Mind you guys this is the shit OP is talking about http://youtu.be/i_kF4zLNKio

"All time great rap artist"

Fudge
07-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Mind you guys this is the shit OP is talking about http://youtu.be/i_kF4zLNKio

"All time great rap artist"
100 million views.

Yup. All-time great, old man.

Get with the times.

DirkNowitzki41
07-10-2015, 01:10 AM
yes

christian1923
07-10-2015, 01:33 AM
100 million views.

Yup. All-time great, old man.

Get with the times.
Thug and future are way better then him

dazzer87
07-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Dude need to cover that nasty looking eye.......btw..... another shitty ass rapper.....

Smook B
07-10-2015, 02:21 AM
Why do a lot of rappers have voices that will make your ear bleed :confusedshrug:

MP.Trey
07-10-2015, 05:32 AM
I only heard that Trap Queen but isn't this dude more of a singer than rapper?

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 05:43 PM
He's not a rapper.

He specifically talks about how he used to rap but never made it so switched up his style and now is just, well, a ph@ggoty-a$$ musician who makes music for young white girls and r3tarded young men.

He also had glaucoma when he was a kid, lost his eye, got a prosthetic, and then decided to just take out the fake-eye and rock the nasty gap because he said "he doesn't want to be like everyone else" -ultimate hipster :bowdown:

And no, Fetty Wap has no chance of ever releasing a platinum or even gold selling album. He js horrible, which is why little girls and dudes trying to be cool LOVE him

warriorfan
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
He's not a rapper.

He specifically talks about how he used to rap but never made it so switched up his style and now is just, well, a ph@ggoty-a$$ musician who makes music for young white girls and r3tarded young men.

He also had glaucoma when he was a kid, lost his eye, got a prosthetic, and then decided to just take out the fake-eye and rock the nasty gap because he said "he doesn't want to be like everyone else" -ultimate hipster :bowdown:

And no, Fetty Wap has no chance of ever releasing a platinum or even gold selling album. He js horrible, which is why little girls and dudes trying to be cool LOVE him

at least the cat stays in your head, rent free

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 07:13 PM
at least the cat stays in your head, rent free

I dont get it?

Wtf does that mean?

Is that something the younger generation, the Fetty Wap fans say?

warriorfan
07-10-2015, 07:26 PM
I dont get it?

Wtf does that mean?

Is that something the younger generation, the Fetty Wap fans say?

wat? I think ur projecting bro, I aint the one googling about fetty waps life story :lol

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 09:56 PM
wat? I think ur projecting bro, I aint the one googling about fetty waps life story :lol

I don know what you mean by rent free. I don't know what that means.

And i dont know what you mean by "projecting" either.

And are you implying that because I know that Fetty Wap had glaucoma as a child that I must have googled his life story?

I really don't get any of this. I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back until someone explains this stuff to me

iggy>
07-10-2015, 10:44 PM
https://youtu.be/kAHOkF0M8cI

Listen to these flows and melodies. Pure genius.

Big zoowap from the bando :bowdown: