PDA

View Full Version : How come this doesn't get brought up?

clipps
07-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Remember when Kobe gave his verbal agreement with the Clippers until getting a last second phone call from Buss to "change his mind?" I do. Why didn't any of these "well informed" reporters and haters bring this up while shitting on DJ and the Clippers organization. What Kobe was just as much of a punk move as what DJ did.

ShackEelOKneel
07-10-2015, 03:17 AM
Remember when Kobe gave his verbal agreement with the Clippers until getting a last second phone call from Buss to "change his mind?" I do. Why didn't any of these "well informed" reporters and haters bring this up while shitting on DJ and the Clippers organization. What Kobe was just as much of a punk move as what DJ did.

No, I don't remember this. I remember him considering them, but not agreeing and then backing out.

Spurs m8
07-10-2015, 03:29 AM
I also don't remember an immature media circus being made out of it tbh

clipps
07-10-2015, 03:43 AM
I also don't remember an immature media circus being made out of it tbh

It seemed like Kobe had the Lakers FO hostage until they traded Shaq, using the Clippers as bait. I think Kobe was even talking a lot of shit with Mike Dunleavy in the process too. Why wasn't that a media circus?

Spurs m8
07-10-2015, 03:53 AM
Because as much as I hate to say it, and im really struggling to write this.....okay, here goes....

Kobe has more class

34-24 Footwork
07-10-2015, 03:56 AM
Clippers have yet to go to the NBA finals. How come this doesn't get brought up?

outbreak
07-10-2015, 04:30 AM
If dj had called cuban and told him right away when he was unsure and kept him in the loop then not honoring the agreement isn't as big a deal

Spurs m8
07-10-2015, 04:38 AM
Imagine DJs agent tells Dallas in private that he's not keen anymore, sorry, but its over.
Then the agent rings the Clipps and works some shit out.

DJ signs.

Breaking - DJ changes mind and re-signs with Clippers

VengefulAngel
07-10-2015, 05:04 AM
Clippers have yet to go to the NBA finals. How come this doesn't get brought up?

I hate to bring this up but you just did...

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Because as much as I hate to say it, and im really struggling to write this.....okay, here goes....

Kobe has more class
:oldlol:

Kobe_6/8
07-10-2015, 07:25 AM
It seemed like Kobe had the Lakers FO hostage until they traded Shaq, using the Clippers as bait. I think Kobe was even talking a lot of shit with Mike Dunleavy in the process too. Why wasn't that a media circus?

That was over 10 years ago. No twitter. Also the league was much less politically correct before the Pistons-Pacers fight/Kobe trial/Dress code/etc...