07-10-2015, 02:30 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/07/featured/109178
http://www.eurohoops.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Boban-Marjanovic.jpg

Shade8780
07-10-2015, 02:32 PM
ALL ABOARD THE CHAMPIONSHIP CRUISE

albas89
07-10-2015, 02:40 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/rs/5mllfjvvlo5odytm/c4974b14-d249-46d4-9092-0e470e8d733d/e6d/filename/c49.jpg

rmt
07-10-2015, 02:42 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/rs/5mllfjvvlo5odytm/c4974b14-d249-46d4-9092-0e470e8d733d/e6d/filename/c49.jpg

Are those really his ears? Or are they photoshopped?

PejaNowitzki
07-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Are those really his ears? Or are they photoshopped?

Those are legit. Nobody dares talk shit about them because he'll hear you from like a mile away.

r0drig0lac
07-10-2015, 03:07 PM
nice

CryinInTheCar
07-10-2015, 03:10 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--3BMAd5zg--/18m49k0wv4iq4jpg.jpg

Trollsmasher
07-10-2015, 03:19 PM
no excuses

Duncan is now the 4th best bigman on his own team

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 03:57 PM
I owned the ISH clown trolls AGAIN...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381839

Haymaker
07-10-2015, 04:02 PM

Let's see how good he really is. I hope you're right. :cheers:

jamal99
07-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Let's see how good he really is. I hope you're right. :cheers:
I'm afraid that the NBA pace will be too high for him. But then again, I never thought he's going to be as good as he is now. I actually used him as an example of really tall guy taht will never be a good bball player like 5 years ago when I was talking to my friends :lol

Anyway, Bobby is a great guy and I really hope he finds his place in the NBA.

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm afraid that the NBA pace will be too high for him. But then again, I never thought he's going to be as good as he is now. I actually used him as an example of really tall guy taht will never be a good bball player like 5 years ago when I was talking to my friends :lol

Euroleague pace is way too fast for him. WAYYYYYY TOOOOO FASSSSTTTT for him.

What the hell is your point?

It's just like I said. He can be a huge weapon for a team for 5-10 minutes at a time in a grind it out half court battle deep in playoff time, for a coach that knows how to use him right. Which would be someone like Popovich.

As I said, not against a team like the Warriors or something like that of course. But if they played the Cavs in the finals, then he would be very useful to block up that driving lane for LeBron and to cause problems for Mozgov.

In a half court battle for some 5-10 minute stretch, he could make the difference against the Cavs from losing and winning the championship.

That's the whole point to have someone like him if you are a team like the Spurs.

Of course "NBA is too fast for him" overall. Euroleague is also too fast for him, and it's not even close either. If you did not notice that you must be blind as hell.

Red Star based their whole game on him, and were a bad team, despite him being the best center in Euroleague. Those two things are completely going against each other. It's because they had to play so sloooooooooooowwwwww to have him in the team and you can't play that way and win in modern basketball.

But that's playing by basing your whole team around him.

The Spurs are not going to do that. They just need him for situation and match up purposes.

And let's be honest here, this guy is a HELL OF A LOT FREAKING BETTER than damn Tiago Splitter or Aron Baynes.

And instead of some center getting killed in the finals by Mozgov, now this guy could take Mozgov for 5 -10 minutes and bully the hell out of him instead.

Haymaker
07-10-2015, 04:29 PM

Anyway, he's Splitter's replacement, so it's not like we're looking for a Superstar. As long as he can defend, rebound and score in the paint efficiently, it's ok.

FKAri
07-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Anyway, he's Splitter's replacement, so it's not like we're looking for a Superstar. As long as he can defend, rebound and score in the paint efficiently, it's ok.

Expect a more athletic Shaq with a jumpshot - Euroleague

Haymaker
07-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Euroleague pace is way too fast for him. WAYYYYYY TOOOOO FASSSSTTTT for him.

What the hell is your point?

It's just like I said. He can be a huge weapon for a team for 5-10 minutes at a time in a grind it out half court battle deep in playoff time, for a coach that knows hot to use him right. Which would be someone like Popovich.

As I said, not against a team like the Warriors or something like that of course. But if they played the Cavs in the finals, then he would be very useful to block up that driving lane for LeBron and to cause problems for Mozgov.

In a half court battle for some 5-10 minute stretch, he could make the difference against the Cavs from losing and winning the championship.

That's the whole point to have someone like him if you are a team like the Spurs.

Of course "NBA is too fast for him" overall. Euroleague is too fast for him it's not even close either. If you did not notice that you must be blind as hell.

Red Star based their whole game on him, and were a bad team, despite him being the best center in Euroleague. Those two things are completely going against each other. It's because they had to play so sloooooooooooowwwwww to have him in the team and you can't play that way and win in modern basketball.

But that's playing by basing your whole team around him.

The Spurs are not going to do that. They just need him for situation purposes.

And let's be honest here, this guy is a HELL OF A LOT FREAKING BETTER than damn Tiago Splitter.

You just said and I quote

For my personal opinion, he is the best center in the Euroleague.

How the f uck is he the best euroleague center if the euroleague's pace is wayyyyy tooooo faaaaasssstttttt for him????

TF is wrong with you?

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 04:33 PM
You just said and I quote

How the f uck is he the best euroleague center if the euroleague's pace is wayyyyy tooooo faaaaasssstttttt for him????

TF is wrong with you?

You are a god damn ****ing piece of shit.

Don't make me report you for harrassment.

AirTupac
07-10-2015, 04:35 PM
He's not going to get any playing time. Popovich stated that this is strictly a move to get a big body during practice.

imnew09
07-10-2015, 04:45 PM

"Best center in euroleague" is only being used for practices for NBA big men

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 04:48 PM
"Best center in euroleague" is only being used for practices for NBA big men

I already explained to you freaking retards.

He is too slow for modern basketball. But he can dominate for a 5-10 minute stretch in a half court game.

If you continue to harass me on this I am sending abuse complaints directly to Jeff and Steve's twitter accounts.

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 04:52 PM
This move was also done as part of a second move that will be done later on. And I can't wait until you a-holes have to hear that announcement when it comes.

duskovujosevic
07-10-2015, 04:53 PM
boban is useless when the game is not based on him like it was in crvena zvezda. physically, boban can't play for more than 15 min. he had a lot of issues with his knees, and god knows how he managed to recover.

AirFederer
07-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Dat HGH

CoastalRyan
07-10-2015, 04:55 PM
This move was also done as part of a second move that will be done later on. And I can't wait until you a-holes have to hear that announcement when it comes.if you know something spit it out but acting like you have privileged knowledge is only going to spur on those that "harass" you.

duskovujosevic
07-10-2015, 04:57 PM
you can see his highlights from 2014/2015 season; its not whole season, but it sums up his game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHS-oTeAkM

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 05:03 PM
if you know something spit it out but acting like you have privileged knowledge is only going to spur on those that "harass" you.

The agency that he plays for is sending 9 players that they have currently in Europe to play in the NBA.

This is the biggest agency in power outside the US - it is hugely powerful. By far most powerful in Europe and internationally. Controls entire club teams even. Either by actually owning clubs to place the players, or by indirectly having the clubs sign all its players by having the coaches it has signed to them simply sign all its players.

They already had a lot of players in NBA like Sasha Pavlovic, Mirza Teletovic, Pero Antic, Nikola Pekovic, etc., etc., etc.

But they want to send a lot more. Up until now they have been focused on dominating and controlling the European market. Since they have pretty much totally done that, now they want to take control of the NBA market, through gaining the access with all the international players that are in the NBA.

Because up until now the players usually sign an "American agent". They want to change that, as 1/3 of the NBA now is international or whatever.

The Spurs are of course key to this, so best way to start is of course to gain access with them. They are already starting by giving Spurs access to the players they want to send to NBA.

First way to do this is to offer up some players the agency wants to place in NBA like Marjanovic. Then, of course, the Spurs can get their hands on other players from this pool and on the big prize.

CoastalRyan
07-10-2015, 05:10 PM
How is this agency making players available when the contract is between the player and their club. Buyouts still exist...etc. it wouldn't make sense for these euro clubs to sign players when they can't protect their investments

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 05:17 PM
How is this agency making players available when the contract is between the player and their club. Buyouts still exist...etc. it wouldn't make sense for these euro clubs to sign players when they can't protect their investments

What the hell do buyouts have to do with it? A buyout just means you buy the contract out and then you are out of the contract. The same exact thing is in most NBA contracts.

Actually, like 2/3s of players on NBA rosters have them.

duskovujosevic
07-10-2015, 05:17 PM
The agency that he plays for is sending 9 players that they have currently in Europe to play in the NBA.

This is the biggest agency in power outside the US - it is hugely powerful. By far most powerful in Europe and internationally. Controls entire club teams even. Either by actually owning clubs to place the players, or by indirectly having the clubs sign all its players by having the coaches it has signed to them simply sign all its players.

They already had a lot of players in NBA like Sasha Pavlovic, Mirza Teletovic, Pero Antic, Nikola Pekovic, etc., etc., etc.

But they want to send a lot more. Up until now they have been focused on dominating and controlling the European market. Since they have pretty much totally done that, now they want to take control of the NBA market, through gaining the access with all the international players that are in the NBA.

Because up until now the players usually sign an "American agent". They want to change that, as 1/3 of the NBA now is international or whatever.

The Spurs are of course key to this, so best way to start is of course to gain access with them. They are already starting by giving Spurs access to the players they want to send to NBA.

First way to do this is to offer up some players the agency wants to place in NBA like Marjanovic. Then, of course, the Spurs can get their hands on other players from this pool and on the big prize.

this is truth! in spite of all lies this clown wrote here, i must admit that this post is completely true. wont to add that this agency gained access to their players to denver nuggets, 76ers, now spurs. misko is like cancer, he wont stop untill he takes over whole european market of players.

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 05:20 PM
this is truth! in spite of all lies this clown wrote here, i must admit that this post is completely true. wont to add that this agency gained access to denver nuggets, 76ers, now spurs. misko is like cancer, he wont stop untill he takes over whole european market of players.

He is on an absolute mission. The US sports agencies have been having it easy because the foreign players just come to the US to play and they had to get an "American agent". This is how it was always done.

But now he has just looked at it and seen how the NBA has hundred plus foreign players (mostly from Europe) and he wants that control, same way he has taken over whole clubs in Europe.

I mean like he practically owns freaking Efes and Olympiacos the way they have to cower to his players.

And now.......Nuggets are like drafting ALL his players.

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

And yeah, from what I know, he wants in with the Spurs, as obviously that is the big prize, so Boban is easy way to do this. As he wants to come to NBA, so you just sign him, and then you have your in with the Spurs like magic.

That guy from Nike and that other guy, I forget his name that they say "really runs NBA"...they better watch out, this guy is coming in NBA now.

duskovujosevic
07-10-2015, 05:23 PM
it is crazy, back in serbia, he owns basketball club where he introduces player and orders head coach to stat padding them, so they can be drafted higher.

just look at the nikola jokic, vasilije micic, nemanja dangubic stats prior to NBA.

CoastalRyan
07-10-2015, 05:32 PM
What the hell do buyouts have to do with it? A buyout just means you buy the contract out and then you are out of the contract. The same exact thing is in most NBA contracts.

Actually, like 2/3s of players on NBA rosters have them.
Well it has a lot to do with it. If they're going to write contracts which are easily broken by prospective nba teams then where is the motivation to make a large investment in a player if you can't protect it to some degree from poachers.

For example what would be a euroleague teams motivation to showcase this agencies player for 1 or 2 years at a premium price if there's no way to protect said investment. As of now these teams can squeeze at least the first half of a players prime

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 05:33 PM
it is crazy, back in serbia, he owns basketball club where he introduces player and orders head coach to stat padding them, so they can be drafted higher.

just look at the nikola jokic, vasilije micic, nemanja dangubic stats prior to NBA.

Yeah, Mega Leks or whatever.

What is really hilarious, is that Zeljko Obradovic supposedly got in a fight with him over when Spanoulis left Panathinaikos and went to Olympiacos, and because of it said he would never talk with him about any of his players again and never deal with him again.

So in all these years since then, he was refusing to sign any of his players. But then Fenerbahce management from the way I understand it told Obradovic if you do not apologize to him now and admit you were wrong, then we cannot sign any players.

:roll:

So then Obradovic just this summer had to apologize to him and admit he was wrong otherwise they could not have made their summer transfers. For awhile Obradovic got away with not dealing with him, but now you can't even do that.

:roll:

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Well it has a lot to do with it. If they're going to write contracts which are easily broken by prospective nba teams then where is the motivation to make a large investment in a player if you can't protect it to some degree from poachers.

For example what would be a euroleague teams motivation to showcase this agencies player for 1 or 2 years at a premium price if there's no way to protect said investment. As of now these teams can squeeze at least the first half of a players prime

I don't think you understand this agency I am talking about here. They are coming for control. Just as Nike has control. Just as that one guy that ESPN documentary said had control, I can't remember his name now, but that all the biggest players in NBA, from Jordan to Kobe, to LeBron, actually are under his control.

These people that are the real money and power behind the NBA. The real power structure that runs it.

This agency is like that. The NBA wants international players. The NBA wants European players. This agency is going to try to take all of them from them.

So the NBA won't have any power at all or any say at all in any of it. That's the goal, to be the real power structure behind the scenes.

And if you doubt they can do it. Look at the Nuggets. They already completely control who they are drafting. And they are controlling basically who the 76ers draft from Europe.

The Spurs drafted in the first round their player, and just signed another one of their players.

That's just 3 NBA teams already just like that, and this agency is just barely even getting started in grabbing up these European players they want coming into the NBA, or that are in the NBA. They can easily control this market.

The Euroleague teams already lost a lot of control to them. That's what happened. Teams like Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Efes were making lots of complaints already that they could only deal with players from that agency it seemed like.

Dusan Ivkovic was signing player after player to the teams he coached from that agency, and these are the biggest clubs teams in European basketball.

CoastalRyan
07-10-2015, 06:37 PM
No I understand. But they still need the over seas leagues to showcase 90% of their talent. So if they're structuring contracts that are shorter, easier to buyout or have little to no team leverage then what is the motivation for these over seas leagues to continue supplying this agency with contracts?

You don't seem to have answer for this. If they can't protect their investment for more than a year or so then why bother dropping the big coin with this agency. It's still a business... Not simply a tool for sports agents.

If they're already complaining then it's a matter of time before the power shifts to another agency that caters to their long term financial needs. Doesn't get more basic than that. We're not talking exclusivity here.

Blue&Orange
07-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Otoplasty i kinda of a cheap surgery, Brad Pitt did it, but this muthafacker is too proud or what?

jzek
07-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Future FMVP?

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 07:32 PM
No I understand. But they still need the over seas leagues to showcase 90% of their talent. So if they're structuring contracts that are shorter, easier to buyout or have little to no team leverage then what is the motivation for these over seas leagues to continue supplying this agency with contracts?

You don't seem to have answer for this. If they can't protect their investment for more than a year or so then why bother dropping the big coin with this agency. It's still a business... Not simply a tool for sports agents.

If they're already complaining then it's a matter of time before the power shifts to another agency that caters to their long term financial needs. Doesn't get more basic than that. We're not talking exclusivity here.

http://media.giphy.com/media/aYYXrtqG0As3S/giphy.gif

Genaro
07-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Ugliest player in the league already.

Ancient Legend
07-10-2015, 07:50 PM
They're hiring Orcs now? Sauron is coming back...

CoastalRyan
07-10-2015, 08:25 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/aYYXrtqG0As3S/giphy.gif
So yeah, you have no answer to my question or clearly can't see beyond the simple rhetoric you want to push. So you bail out and resort to childish posts. I guess I can't say I'm surprised by the level of immaturity displayed.

Euroleague
07-10-2015, 10:38 PM
So yeah, you have no answer to my question or clearly can't see beyond the simple rhetoric you want to push. So you bail out and resort to childish posts. I guess I can't say I'm surprised by the level of immaturity displayed.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/qwVmrNDKvCUEM/200.gif