PDA

View Full Version : Injuries don't get remembered long term

The_Pharcyde
07-10-2015, 04:19 PM
nobody talks about the #1 seed bulls having their main option blow out his acl in the first round when they talk about lebrons 1st title

no one talks about worthy and byron scott being out for most of the 1991 finals when talking about jordans 1st title

as the years pass by the context gets lost and people tend to just remember the winning team... its just the nautre of sports

the warriors won this title in legitimate fashion... they are required to win four rounds and they did that.. they have no say in who they face
they dominated the regular season and won the title
you can point to weak competition but you give high stock to the 01,02 lakers for defeating the 76ers and new jersey nets by a combined 8-1 series result
amazing

they deserved it, the asterisk movement needs to be stopped

buddha
07-10-2015, 04:21 PM
you're an idiot.

you stated that nobody will remember this asterisk movement yet you still want it to be stopped? lol who cares?

The_Pharcyde
07-10-2015, 04:24 PM
you're an idiot.

you stated that nobody will remember this asterisk movement yet you still want it to be stopped? lol who cares?

no im saying will remember the injuries so why not give the credit to a great team that won, rather than harp on the injuries

bluechox2
07-10-2015, 04:26 PM
op remembered

FKAri
07-10-2015, 04:29 PM
Then why bring it up?

The_Pharcyde
07-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Cause he's an idiot. And one of those guys who labelled LeBron's first 2 rings as asterisks rings. Kobetard being Kobetard.

lol i like lebron and kobe, so this cant be true

you missed my whole point...
i actually gave credit to lebrons rings in my post, saying that the context of his rings wont be remembered as time passes and they will just remember him winning

same goes for the warriors

I promise this forum is so lame, its like a high school cafeteria
everyone is on a certain team
lebron stans, jordan stans, kobe stans, 60's stans...

why cant you just appreciate the talent of your generation and not be 6 years old and stick by your "man"

also you dont know how to spell labeled

Foster5k
07-10-2015, 04:44 PM
also you dont know how to spell labeled

nobody talks about the #1 seed bulls having their main option blow out his acl in the first round when they talk about lebrons 1st title

no one talks about worthy and byron scott being out for most of the 1991 finals when talking about jordans 1st title

as the years pass by the context gets lost and people tend to just remember the winning team... its just the nautre of sports

the warriors won this title in legitimate fashion... they are required to win four rounds and they did that.. they have no say in who they face
they dominated the regular season and won the title
you can point to weak competition but you give high stock to the 01,02 lakers for defeating the 76ers and new jersey nets by a combined 8-1 series result
amazing

they deserved it, the asterisk movement needs to be stopped
And you don't know how to spell nature...

warriorfan
07-10-2015, 05:29 PM
op stop letting know nothing virgins get in your head

J Shuttlesworth
07-10-2015, 05:52 PM

d
Nobody remembers this stuff apparently, but here you are reminding everyone about it. Apparently, people will remember it :facepalm

Rocketswin2013
07-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Both the Bulls of '12 and the Lakers of '91 would have still lost. Lakers should've made it closer, though. And LeBron would have locked Rose down at will again. He had his best defensive playoff run in 2012.

triangleoffense
07-10-2015, 06:36 PM
warriors would have won even if the cavs had love and irving

CeilingFan#1
07-10-2015, 06:42 PM
I still remember the 2009 Lakers benefiting from Yao's injury.

GimmeThat
07-10-2015, 06:52 PM
op, I just wanted you to know, we've all lost something, you are not the only one.