fiddy
07-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Nice, Goatbrook got a decent backup

Lebron23
10-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Solid acquisition by the Cavaliers.

Clifton
10-03-2015, 12:46 PM
I remember watching him in high school. He wouldn't even break into a sweat. Sleepwalk his way to 35 points on 6 3s all contested and NBA range. Smooth player.

Is he considered an NBA prospect on the level of an OJ Mayo? Better? Worse? I haven't followed him since nor even heard his name (don't follow college)

Cocaine80s
10-03-2015, 03:27 PM
I remember watching him in high school. He wouldn't even break into a sweat. Sleepwalk his way to 35 points on 6 3s all contested and NBA range. Smooth player.

Is he considered an NBA prospect on the level of an OJ Mayo? Better? Worse? I haven't followed him since nor even heard his name (don't follow college)
I think he was ranked top 30 in high school. Played four years of college and went undrafted

Vaniiiia
10-03-2015, 03:30 PM

Not even close. He won't play 1 significant minute in Cleveland.

Clifton
10-03-2015, 05:13 PM
I think he was ranked top 30 in high school. Played four years of college and went undrafted

Not even close. He won't play 1 significant minute in Cleveland.
Interesting.

He's the best HS player I've seen play in person. (not that that's saying much.) He didn't look like an NBA star to me but I wondered what he'd do on the higher levels.

Could he play on the rotation of a team less stacked/defined than the Cavs? They've already got their all-star, their defensive 2, their sixth man, and their defender... not many guys would break that rotation