PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre appologizes to Cuban via Twitter

Knicksfever2010
07-10-2015, 09:24 PM
EWWW, he cant be a real man and do it by phone or godforbid in person?

https://twitter.com/deandrejordan6

warriorfan
07-10-2015, 09:28 PM
mitchel bade

Braincells
07-10-2015, 09:33 PM
It's okay, man. He's still a kid in a man's body.

RidonKs
07-10-2015, 09:34 PM
strong choice words, deandre

fk the haters

raprap
07-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Did he call Cuban personally tho?

RidonKs
07-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Did he call Cuban personally tho?
that's none of your business

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 09:46 PM

He didn't claim that it was his business.

None of this, ie DJ's contract/final decision/apology to Cuban, is anyone's business.

But this is a sports forum. This thread is in regards to DJ and his apology to Cuban via the internet.

Dude asked if DJ was a man and apologized in person or just over the internet. Seems like a relevant and decent enough question

RidonKs
07-10-2015, 09:49 PM
He didn't claim that it was his business.

None of this, ie DJ's contract/final decision/apology to Cuban, is anyone's business.

But this is a sports forum. This thread is in regards to DJ and his apology to Cuban via the internet.

Dude asked if DJ was a man and apologized in person or just over the internet. Seems like a relevant and decent enough question
i'm just being a jerk for fun. this is a sport forum. seems like a relevant and decent enough response. no?

Foster5k
07-10-2015, 09:54 PM
And here I was hoping he would have done this:

DeAndre Jordan ‏@deandrejordan6

@MCuban, you mad bro? #ClipperNation
#ChillingPlayingVideoGamesSigningContract

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 09:59 PM
i'm just being a jerk for fun. this is a sport forum. seems like a relevant and decent enough response. no?

For sure. I didn't know you were just doing it for fun. That is acceptable.

I honestly thought that you were genuinely telling him that it was none of his business and that he shouldn't be asking that. Lol

gts
07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
nice pass Clarkson

edit wrong thread... thanks for listening

KNOW1EDGE
07-10-2015, 10:02 PM
nice pass Clarkson

edit wrong thread... thanks for listening

Is that game on tv? Channel?

I'm listening.....

raprap
07-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Your mom's my business. :coleman:

RidonKs
07-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Your mom's my business. :coleman:
my mom IS a business man

RidonKs
07-10-2015, 10:11 PM
For sure. I didn't know you were just doing it for fun. That is acceptable.

I honestly thought that you were genuinely telling him that it was none of his business and that he shouldn't be asking that. Lol
i am the boy who cried "take me seriously" so no explanation necessary lol

IncarceratedBob
07-10-2015, 10:12 PM
he's a a multi millionaire. who gives a damn about the fact that he wanted to avoid an awkward confrontation

gts
07-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Is that game on tv? Channel?

I'm listening.....

yes it is.. NBA TV and Time Warner Lakers station.. about 6 minutes left in the game

R.I.P.
07-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Speaking of moms. DeAndre

CavaliersFTW
07-10-2015, 11:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SvhgrfL.gif

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-11-2015, 12:15 AM
It's okay. He will take back his apology 5 days later.

Knicksfever2010
07-11-2015, 12:52 AM
It's okay. He will take back his apology 5 days later.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

PejaNowitzki
07-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Profiles in Courage Award Nominee in 140 characters or less.

StephHamann
07-11-2015, 05:32 AM
EWWW, he cant be a real man and do it by phone or godforbid in person?

https://twitter.com/deandrejordan6

Shrimp dick

pastis
07-11-2015, 06:37 AM
allegedly cuban got a phone call from djs mom.

what a loser. hopefully clippers stay losing in crucial playoff games.

:lol :lol

Nash
07-11-2015, 07:14 AM
lol at the 2nd answer to that tweet, some guy wrote "make 3 free throws in a row and we'll forgive you". :lol :lol Almost 500 retweets

ImKobe
07-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Yeah, apologizing on Twitter is REALLY going to fix things....

he dun goof'd and he's gotta be a man and admit his wrongs and apologize in person for going back on his word, time will heal the rest.

BoutPractice
07-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Starting to think the Mavs really dodged a bullet here...

I was on record saying this "franchise player" business was ridiculous. He's just not franchise material, and to force him into that role despite his apparent lack of ball skills would have led to a disaster of epic proportion...

What I didn't realize was how much of a mental midget he was on top of everything else.

Now the Mavs can focus on getting an actual franchise player to replace Dirk. They'll need to start paying attention to the draft again (as well as trading for young players with untapped potential), instead of relying on grand offseason plans.

jzek
07-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Via Twitter? WTF is this world coming to? :facepalm

BlakFrankWhite
07-11-2015, 09:02 AM
Can't believe so much drama over a 12/12 overhyped role player

Could y'all imagine the hype when the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD is a free agent?

Blue&Orange
07-11-2015, 09:19 AM
I guess people missed that Cuban used social media to detail step by step how was his day trying to reach Jordan. I amost threw up because of beta and g@y high levels.

take a look at this shit

"Dear Mavs fans,

"After all the nonsense coming from an ESPN employee on Twitter, I thought I would provide the events of the day on Tuesday.

"Through all of Monday we were texting back and forth discussing players available, the amount of cap room we had left. Who our staff liked. Who he liked. How excited he was.

"Then on Tuesday the communications basically stopped and we started hearing rumblings from multiple people that something was up.

"So I flew down to Houston and got a room at the Galleria, which is just a few minutes from his house. I had my driver take me to his house. It's inside a small gated community but the gate was wide open. So we drove in and I literally walked up to his door.

"There was no one home. So I texted him saying that I was there. I know something is up. Let's talk. He texted me that he was on a date,

I told him to have fun. I wasn't in a rush, that I was happy to come by there and say hi or if he wanted to make the date fun, take them to Dallas for a night out.

"He didn't respond.

"After about 10 minutes I went back to the hotel. I wasn't going to sit in front of his house. I didn't think that was right.

"When I got back to the hotel I texted him that I wasn't in front of his house. Have fun on his date and we will talk.

"He hit me back immediately saying thanks. He knew I was in town. He knew I was close by. I knew something was up. I was getting the same reports everyone else was.

"I also knew his agents were coming to town. It made sense that he would talk to them and worst case, even if he was having second thoughts the agent would be able to give me updates.

"Like any big career move it's natural to have second thoughts. So while I was concerned, I still wasn't worried. So I went to bed.

"More to come."
When Cuban isn't sucking Parsons d1ck he is on social media acting like a 12 year old girl.

Bandito
07-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Can't believe so much drama over a 12/12 overhyped role player

Could y'all imagine the hype when the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD is a free agent?
I think he will retire next year though.

GOBB
07-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Apologized on twitter? :roll: What a child he is. Just be a man and call that man or answer his calls when you changed your mind. I hate people who do this. What are you afraid of as a man? To hear Cubans disappoint, anger, disbelief? You don't even know if he will react or the convo will end how you thought.

This was probably the worst free agency handling of a player in awhile. And all of this could have been avoided if he had a pair of balls and manned up. No problem changing your mind but the lack of communication was what a kid does. Then you apologize on social media? Ok. Good luck Deandre.

MEB2kDeez
07-11-2015, 03:53 PM
:facepalm if he really had his mother make the phone call, bruh.

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Let's be real about it. I bet Deandre didn't even write anything on twitter. Do you think he took time off his cruise with his friends/family to do that?

It was his PR people that sent out that tweet.

PejaNowitzki
07-11-2015, 04:21 PM
:facepalm if he really had his mother make the phone call, bruh.

Yep. Dude has his mom call Cuban, has his PR people write a BS apology on Twitter and conveniently goes off on a cruise just as he is getting bashed pretty fiercely in the media.

A scared little boy living in a massive man's body.

MEB2kDeez
07-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Yep. Dude has his mom call Cuban, has his PR people write a BS apology on Twitter and conveniently goes off on a cruise just as he is getting bashed pretty fiercely in the media.

A scared little boy living in a massive man's body.
Wow...and indeed. This is something a high schooler would do. :facepalm

FireDavidKahn
07-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Let's be real.. Cuban is a scum of a human being who treats people (when cameras aren't glued onto him) like shit. You don't become a billionaire by being nice and bowing down to people. DeAndre doesn't owe him shit. Wouldn't even tweet that ******* tbqhwy.

BTW, I would've preferred if he went to the Mavs and let CP3 and his ballhogging ways rot in Clipper land with only Blake to carry his bitch ass.
Scum of a human?:oldlol:

You ever meet him? Cuban is the best owner in any sport.