PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Lakers

Boston C's
07-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Replace smush with Nash and kwame with ben wallace, how far do the lakers go?

RidonKs
07-11-2015, 01:32 AM
they beat the heat

nash / vuyacic
bryant / who fking cares
george / walton
odom / cook
wallace / mihm

Jacks3
07-11-2015, 01:47 AM
nash and bryant would be a pretty awkward fit, but i still don't see anybody beating that season.

ImKobe
07-11-2015, 08:45 AM
nash and bryant would be a pretty awkward fit, but i still don't see anybody beating that season.

Kobe's efficiency skyrockets, a lot more catch and shoot through the first 3 quarters and he'll dominate the ball in crunch time with Nash being a serious threat from the 3pt line, can't double Kobe all game.

06 was kind of a weak year in terms of teams playing defense with the rule changes from the previous season, Heat would lose.

leBron Bieber
07-11-2015, 08:50 AM
they become better but kobe/odom wouldnt play off nash because they like to make plays on their own n without a great pick n roll threat nash wouldnt run the offense as great as the suns or even dallas .. they'd lose to dallas n spurs easily n heat also if they got lucky n made it that far

GimmeThat
07-11-2015, 08:58 AM
George is no Robert Horry

you put a prime Robert Horry on that team, and you can even start sasha at the 2.

they COULD be a conference finalist I think.

and I can't even for certain say that I'd prefer Mihm/Walton over Kwame Brown if I get to keep Ben Wallace

you can run a Nash/Odom/Brown line up
just as much as a Kobe/George/Horry/Wallace line up

I think.

RidonKs
07-11-2015, 09:20 AM
and I can't even for certain say that I'd prefer Mihm/Walton over Kwame Brown if I get to keep Ben Wallace
you would rather have kwame brown right next to ben wallace..? yuck