PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: George Karl interview from SL game yesterday (Text)

GIF REACTION
07-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Karl interview

End to the first half with WCS (come from behind block to end the half by WCS)? - Thought WCS had some good moments. Can really play defense and has great athleticism for a guy 7feet tall. We like him a lot. His offense is gonna be a little better. Just think he needs to learn the pro game, grow up a little bit, mature a little bit and keep playing hard. I think he is gonna be fine.

With all the moving and shaking with the roster happening, how much are you looking to see these guys play how you want to do next season? - This is the beginning of next year. So much of our draft pick and maybe one or two guys on this roster that can help us in camp, maybe make the team. But right now the maneuvering for us is Vlade making my roster better. We're a better basketball team come Sept. Better creativity, more versatility, better defense. We just have to get together and get ready to go.

How much of your success depends on your relationship with DMC? - It's summertime. The magnification of some of the stuff that is going...I think Vlade and myself are content that Cuz and I can work these things out.

What are the issues? - I think frustration. I think Cuz wants to win . I like that. I like that his personality is he is tired of losing. Last year I was only here 30 games and i could feel the frustration. Right now its summertime I think he has to let that all go and come together and unify yourself. We got 2 months 3 months before it counts. Training camp opens end of Sept. I think we'll be fine.

Where are you now? - I think we're going okay. Just something we need to continue to work on and communicate and I think we'll be fine.

EDIT: WE NOW HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M7Tz1e2RQ

GIF REACTION
07-11-2015, 11:53 AM
We're going to be fine. Haters going to hate.

Kings.

Stay.

Winning.

Spaulding
07-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Where's the source...

GIF REACTION
07-11-2015, 12:05 PM
BREAKING: WE NOW HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M7Tz1e2RQ