PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful message in a rep I got today

LOLCATS
07-11-2015, 01:32 PM
I love Trans women but I am not outing myself to these idiots. There are so many beautiful ladies from Brazil and near Thailand...show them to the board. Milena Vendrami. Natalia Ruiz. Natasha Lover. Sabrina Kamoei.Venus Lux.Kalena Rios.Bianca Freire

I get these kind of reps a lot, and it always makes my day. :)

Thank you to whoever did it. What is sad is that this person says they cannot 'out' themselves on here because of how people would perceive them. I really wish this wasn't the case. We need to do something to change this on here and in society as a whole.

DonDadda59
07-11-2015, 01:38 PM
What's wrong with regular ass Women? Why does a p*nis have to be involved? :confusedshrug:

fiddy
07-11-2015, 02:29 PM
What's wrong with regular ass Women? Why does a p*nis have to be involved? :confusedshrug:
Cuz OP scared to come out of the closet

KiiiiNG
07-11-2015, 02:32 PM
:)

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2015, 03:13 PM
I wish whoever left that comment would out themselves.

Show yourself you freak!

BlakFrankWhite
07-11-2015, 03:16 PM
How much was the rep power?

imdaman99
07-11-2015, 03:17 PM
This. It's not like there is a shortage of them. I think LOLCATS just like's 'women' with self esteem issues.
OP has full green, so he must be doing something right :banana:

TheMan
07-11-2015, 03:18 PM
I wish whoever left that comment would out themselves.

Show yourself you freak!
You actually believe that fggot got that comment?

OP is a persistent troll, boring shtick but relentless af :sleeping

10 for effort, 0 for content

fiddy
07-11-2015, 03:19 PM
This. It's not like there is a shortage of them. I think LOLCATS just like's 'women' with self esteem issues.
OP has full green, so he must be doing something right :banana:
Like rep means something on ISH

You actually believe that fggot got that comment?

OP is a persistent troll, boring shtick but relentless af :sleeping

10 for effort, 0 for content

Good point
Yo fakkit (OP), post a scree of the rep!

sweggeh
07-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Like rep means something on ISH

Good point
Yo fakkit (OP), post a scree of the rep!

This dumb hobo got a point.

Post the screenshot fam. If this rep is legit, WE GOT A GOOD OL' TRANNYLOVER SEARCH ON ISH. YE CANNOT HIDE FROM OUR JUDGEMENT!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ef6tliWdJV4/U5ZZy62jftI/AAAAAAAAEd4/u8DOkWDBdWQ/s1600/simpsons_mob.gif

Draz
07-11-2015, 03:47 PM
How much was the rep power?
:roll:

BlakFrankWhite
07-11-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm gonna move heaven and earth to find this tranny lover ....tell me the rep power LOLCATS?

dunksby
07-11-2015, 04:12 PM
They don't have *****?

outbreak
07-11-2015, 04:29 PM
For ****s sake just come out already. You like *****. Admit you aren't straight and move on with your life

nathanjizzle
07-11-2015, 05:25 PM
i honestly never hated gay people before, but you and the various other gay fucs on this forum are starting to ignite a flame trying to force heteros to like transvestites. The shit that you are talking warrants a type of opression against your life style.

Godzuki
07-11-2015, 05:35 PM
it trips me out how dudes hate tranny's more than gay male liking dudes. realistically a hetero dude should be a lot more threatened over a dude who likes the image of another dude, not a dude who likes the image of another dude who looks like a female. you're more likely to be hit on, JO'd to, etc. by a dude who is into your male image, and less likely a dude who is into a female image even if the female has a D.

the freak factor of tranny i guess puts it over the top so hetero dudes are more threatened by them, realistically tho, unless you look fem, you're much less likely to be mentally raped by one.