PDA

View Full Version : *LeBron says He needs even MORE talent on the Cavs*

branslowski
07-12-2015, 05:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13237094/lebron-james-says-cleveland-cavaliers-lot-work-do-offseason

LeBron James brought the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to his hometown Friday for a screening of the upcoming raunchy romantic comedy "Trainwreck," but he made it clear what he really wants to see is more talent brought in by the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer.

"It's been good so far, but we have a lot of work to do and see if there's some other free agents out there that'd love to come here and play if we're able to do that" said James.

"I try to do a lot for this city," James said

So aside from having Irving and Love along with Mozgov and potentially TT, Bron still needs even MORE talent to win?:confusedshrug:

oh the horror
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM
This guy is unbelievable.

bigkingsfan
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM
That's the goal of every team.

PistonsFan#21
07-12-2015, 05:35 PM
So now wanting to make good trades and good free agents signings in the off season is a bad thing? Haters reaching for anything at this point. :facepalm

Those were the same Lakers fans hoping that Lebron and Carmelo would sign with their team when they were free agents...along with Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol and maybe even Russel Westbrook and Durant as backups.

branslowski
07-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Tommy's school was 20 minutes from his house. School started at 8:00 and it was 7:50...Tommy walked and got to the school 10 minutes late...The next day the school didn't think it was fair to Tommy that he was late so they decided to start at 8:20. It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but he got to the school at 8:30...The school said "how Tommy we gave you extra time and you were 20 minutes away?" Tommy said it wasn't his fault, that he had slipped on a tree bark and caught a cramp, then he got up to walk again and simply just got tired...So the next day the school says "It wasn't his fault surely I guess, so lets start this school at 8:50"..It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but this time he got to school at 9:00....Tommy said "I'm sorry i'm sorry, but I walked for 10 min and got tired and then I cramped again, I also slipped on a dry leaf! Surely you can start school once again at a later time for me right? Please?"....The school then replied "TOMMY JAMES!! you were late one day and we gave you extra time, you then once again were late and we went against our beliefs and gave you even more time, and now your're late again today and asking for MORRRRE TIMMME?!?!?!?! Sorry Tommy but the school is already starting at 8:50 JUST FOR YOU, maybe it's time for you to MAN UP and get to f*cking school without even more extra pillows for your fall!! F*cking Pusse!!"...The End/

9erempiree
07-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Those were the same Lakers fans hoping that Lebron and Carmelo would sign with their team when they were free agents...along with Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol and maybe even Russel Westbrook and Durant as backups.

Nobody said this.

Laker fans are passionate but not dumb. You honestly think a Laker fan believes that we can get all those guys. :facepalm

red1
07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
every player and team in the history of the nba thinks this way during the off-season and free agency. is this even news?

Uncle Drew
07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
That's the exact point of the offseason you dummy.

LAZERUSS
07-12-2015, 05:53 PM
I guess he should have came out and claimed that he didn't need any good players to win a title.

red1
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
That's the exact point of the offseason you dummy.
exactly. what do these retards even expect

RRR3
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Of course he needs help; he's the worst player ever.

Remember...

He can't shoot
He can't defend anyone unless the refs let him foul
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
Only gets rebounds by statpadding
Never scored a point in the 4th quarter
2/6
LeBronze
Never entered dunk contest
No footwork
No go to move
Offensive fouls on every play
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

Damn no wonder he needs help. Why are you complaining?

ArbitraryWater
07-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Tommy's school was 20 minutes from his house. School started at 8:00 and it was 7:50...Tommy walked and got to the school 10 minutes late...The next day the school didn't think it was fair to Tommy that he was late so they decided to start at 8:20. It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but he got to the school at 8:30...The school said "how Tommy we gave you extra time and you were 20 minutes away?" Tommy said it wasn't his fault, that he had slipped on a tree bark and caught a cramp, then he got up to walk again and simply just got tired...So the next day the school says "It wasn't his fault surely I guess, so lets start this school at 8:50"..It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but this time he got to school at 9:00....Tommy said "I'm sorry i'm sorry, but I walked for 10 min and got tired and then I cramped again, I also slipped on a dry leaf! Surely you can start school once again at a later time for me right? Please?"....The school then replied "TOMMY JAMES!! you were late one day and we gave you extra time, you then once again were late and we went against our beliefs and gave you even more time, and now your're late again today and asking for MORRRRE TIMMME?!?!?!?! Sorry Tommy but the school is already starting at 8:50 JUST FOR YOU, maybe it's time for you to MAN UP and get to f*cking school without even more extra pillows for your fall!! F*cking Pusse!!"...The End/

:wtf: :facepalm

ISH

SouBeachTalents
07-12-2015, 06:07 PM
A player wanting a good team around him? The nerve

outbreak
07-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Every player wants more help but it's the way Lebron phrases things that feeds the haters. Whatever he is talking about he always finds a way to say it that makes you feel like he doesn't think he can do it on his own and he doesn't think his team mates are any good. Like his post game these finals, the things he said were true but the way he said them made him sound like an ass.

Braincells
07-12-2015, 06:11 PM
They will sign 2 to 6 good players.

SouBeachTalents
07-12-2015, 06:13 PM

I think 2 to 6 is more representative of how many of your username you possess

red1
07-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Every player wants more help but it's the way Lebron phrases things that feeds the haters. Whatever he is talking about he always finds a way to say it that makes you feel like he doesn't think he can do it on his own and he doesn't think his team mates are any good. Like his post game these finals, the things he said were true but the way he said them made him sound like an ass.
If you read the article it is about his movie and the way that it is phrased is that he is just saying his priority is his career aka basketball and his team's success. In no way is he complaining about his current cast or expressing a sense of lack. He is just saying that he hopes they improve. In other words it is common-sense type shit

warriorfan
07-12-2015, 06:16 PM
why does lebron james say his lines so fast in the trailers of that movie?

RRR3
LeBron doesn't even know how to build a team that suits him tbqh. Teaming up with other 20+ ppg guys can lead to "too many cooks in the kitchen"; which we saw with Love and Bosh. Furthermore, Love is much less valuable as a 3rd wheel since he can't play defense. LeBron is too concerned with big names but a great team for him would be...

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Courtney Lee/Tony Allen
SF: Bran
PF: Ibaka
C: Mozgov

wang4three
I guess for some people to respect him, he needs to say, "I need to see more shitty players join the team, to establish my greatness."

MP.Trey
07-12-2015, 06:18 PM

This guy is f*cking melting down. :roll:

RRR3
07-12-2015, 06:19 PM
I guess for some people to respect him, he needs to say, "I need to see more shitty players join the team, to establish my greatness."
He was playing with shit in the finals this year and I'm pretty sure OP would still hate him even if he had won.

kamil
07-12-2015, 06:40 PM

Remember...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

You forgot the STIFF ARM!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2cglyqs.jpg

Cocaine80s
07-12-2015, 06:42 PM
:wtf:

meltdown.

ISHGoat
07-12-2015, 06:43 PM

and travel... sometimes both in the same play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36IbdyTv10

red1
07-12-2015, 06:46 PM

he actually didn't...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

3ball
07-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Of course he needs more talent - he always has.

Especially now - Lebron's 2015 Finals was the WOAT scoring performance and display of 1-on-1/isolation ability (33% FG on isolations, 30% FG in 4th quarter, 39.8% FG overall):

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-06-2015/uAh_p8.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-05-2015/XIjX_w.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-05-2015/P5Zone.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-05-2015/I7p0lg.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-05-2015/xUCd0U.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-05-2015/CU5j5S.gif

The stats show that Lebron's isolation efficiency was well below league average in the regular season and literally at the very bottom on the postseason... This is a literal joke compared to GOAT offensive skills (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11538134&postcount=6).

tpols
07-12-2015, 07:00 PM
LeBron doesn't even know how to build a team that suits him tbqh. Teaming up with other 20+ ppg guys can lead to "too many cooks in the kitchen"; which we saw with Love and Bosh. Furthermore, Love is much less valuable as a 3rd wheel since he can't play defense. LeBron is too concerned with big names but a great team for him would be...

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Courtney Lee/Tony Allen
SF: Bran
PF: Ibaka
C: Mozgov

that's pretty much exactly what he had after love went down and before kyrie was out for good.. except TT dominated frontcourts in a way ibaka never did with his rebounding and defense. Shumpert being the closest thing possible to tony allen as well except for having at least mediocre shooting ability for spacing.

Mr. Jabbar
07-12-2015, 07:09 PM

NuggetsFan
07-12-2015, 07:18 PM

He is but you can always tell the irrational biased posters with stuff like this. Literally every player thinks this way. It's not some cheesy movie where players are like I hope my team is dogshit and I get to be the hero and fulfill random internet posters fantasies.

Every player wants the team to get better and talent. Regardless of how good it already is. You got Duncan signing for 5 mill and David West tossing away millions of dollars. It's why so many players ring chase at the end of there careers. Shaq, Payton, Malone, Pierce, Ray Allen etc. list goes on.

Heavincent
07-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Irving and Love are both top 5 players in the conference. What more does this guy want? :oldlol:

Lebron23
07-12-2015, 07:23 PM
They beat the Spurs in the NBA Finals next year. Spurs are going to murk GG.

Cocaine80s
07-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Irving and Love are both top 5 players in the conference. What more does this guy want? :oldlol:
A top 2 shooting guard
DPOY runner up
FMVP caliber SF
Top 5 defensive center

That would be nice

warriorfan
07-12-2015, 07:27 PM
A top 2 shooting guard
DPOY runner up
FMVP caliber SF
Top 5 defensive center

That would be nice

Mozgov is better than Bogut
Kyrie is better than Klay
TT is equal to Draymond
Love is better than Iguodala

coin24
07-12-2015, 07:28 PM
When will people realise for bran to win he needs a team so stacked they can win without him:oldlol:

red1
07-12-2015, 07:31 PM
He is but you can always tell the irrational biased posters with stuff like this. Literally every player thinks this way. It's not some cheesy movie where players are like I hope my team is dogshit and I get to be the hero and fulfill random internet posters fantasies.

Every player wants the team to get better and talent. Regardless of how good it already is. You got Duncan signing for 5 mill and David West tossing away millions of dollars. It's why so many players ring chase at the end of there careers. Shaq, Payton, Malone, Pierce, Ray Allen etc. list goes on.
+1. I love reading these salty fanboy posts. They dont even realize how retarded it makes them look :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
07-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Mozgov is better than Bogut
Kyrie is better than Klay
TT is equal to Draymond
Love is better than Iguodala
Kyrie played one game and Love misses the finals

* ring, thanks for confirming

b0bab0i
07-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Nobody said this.

Laker fans are passionate but not dumb. You honestly think a Laker fan believes that we can get all those guys. :facepalm
A big percentage of Kobe fans are pretty dumb tho.

Lebron23
07-12-2015, 07:33 PM
A big percentage of Kobe fans are pretty dumb tho.

And they are now pretending to be Warriors fans.

Kvnzhangyay
07-12-2015, 07:35 PM
why wouldn't you want your team to be as good as possible? :biggums:

Lebron23
07-12-2015, 07:39 PM

Only in this forum. These stupid idiots were begging for Kobe and the Lakers to have a good supporting casts after Shaq was traded to Miami.

And Kobe's 3 best years were wasted being eliminated in the first round of the playoffs, and missing the playoffs once Shaq was gone in the 2004-05 NBA Season.

warriorfan
07-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Kyrie played one game and Love misses the finals

* ring, thanks for confirming

No excuses

RRR3
07-12-2015, 07:51 PM
that's pretty much exactly what he had after love went down and before kyrie was out for good.. except TT dominated frontcourts in a way ibaka never did with his rebounding and defense. Shumpert being the closest thing possible to tony allen as well except for having at least mediocre shooting ability for spacing.
I think there is an excellent chance that the Cavs win if Kyrie is healthy.

And Ibaka>>>Thompson. He would provide MUCH better spacing and rim protection. TT is hardly the Rodman level rebounder he's been made out to be.

knicksman
07-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Real men wants to win with the least help possible.

-alpha male-

Heavincent
07-12-2015, 07:56 PM
A top 2 shooting guard
DPOY runner up
FMVP caliber SF
Top 5 defensive center

That would be nice

Yeah, but Lebron plays in the East with the best players in the conference on his team.

Lebron23
07-12-2015, 07:56 PM

-alpha male-

You're the biggest beta in this forum. You and your other accounts.

gilalizard
07-12-2015, 07:57 PM

When someone consistently sounds like an ass every time they open their mouth, you might want to consider the possibility that they actually are an ass.

SouBeachTalents
07-12-2015, 08:00 PM

-alpha male-

Is that why the Knicks haven't won a title in 42 seasons?

knicksman
07-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Is that why the Knicks haven't won a title in 42 seasons?

Rent free:oldlol:

poeticism707
07-12-2015, 08:25 PM

Remember...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
07-12-2015, 08:44 PM

Remember...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

You're right on many counts except defense, he does defend alright..well back in the day...

But to the point being made, you're right. That's why he won't crack the Top 10 ever. Doesn't have it.

Asukal
07-12-2015, 09:38 PM

There's nothing wrong with wanting your team to be good. But as lebron james, you shouldn't be saying that in public. That is ammo for your haters and they will fire at you for sure.

Lebron should let his game do the talking and just shut his damn hole. :oldlol:

sd3035
07-12-2015, 10:37 PM
You're the biggest beta in this forum. You and your other accounts.

almost 50 000 posts :eek:

Kvnzhangyay
07-12-2015, 10:40 PM
There's nothing wrong with wanting your team to be good. But as lebron james, you shouldn't be saying that in public. That is ammo for your haters and they will fire at you for sure.

Lebron should let his game do the talking and just shut his damn hole. :oldlol:

The problem is that the media asked him specifically about the offseason, so obviously he would say that he wants the team to improve.

Not that I care what he said, but he was kinda pressured to say it by the question

Bankaii
07-12-2015, 11:06 PM
I think 2 to 6 is more representative of how many of your username you possess
Underrated post. This guy destroys other posters he's just sneaky and subtle about it.

On topic, what are you Kobetards gonna do when Kobe retires? Will 100% of y'all's post be about Lebron instead of the current 90%?

imdaman99
07-12-2015, 11:38 PM
Not a big deal. I don't like Lebron but I don't go out of my way to find quotes like this. This is not a big deal. I thought when he insulted the $15 Starbury sneakers when he talked about how he would never wear something that cheap was a piece of shit thing to say so it annoyed me, especially because he didn't grow up rich. This, not so much. Who cares? Non story.

lilteapot
07-12-2015, 11:40 PM
So when the Spurs stack the deck with talent they're such a great franchise. When Lebron makes a passing comment that says he would like the team he's on to get better ISH has a problem with it.

Spurs m8
07-12-2015, 11:41 PM
How could anyone with half a brain think this guy is GOAT?

Fukin LOL

Spurs m8
07-12-2015, 11:45 PM
So when the Spurs stack the deck with talent they're such a great franchise. When Lebron makes a passing comment that says he would like the team he's on to get better ISH has a problem with it.

Logic like this makes you come across as extremely dumb tbh

Take a step back for a second, moron

lilteapot
07-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Logic like this makes you come across as extremely dumb tbh

Take a step back for a second, moron
lol @ you getting so defensive. truth hurts doesn't it?

do you even live in san antonio, freak :roll:

BarberSchool
07-13-2015, 04:13 AM

Remember...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

One of the greatest lists of all time in human history.
:roll: :applause: :bowdown:

germanfellow
07-13-2015, 05:48 AM
the things he said were true but the way he said them made him sound like an ass.

i think that sounds the way it does because a) he means it and b) he is just not intelligent enough to understand language

really really sad that US media treated a little gangster kid with no sense of humility like the second coming of jordan from his high-school days on. really had no chance on earth to become a sweet, humble person. Maybe hes similar to kobe bryant in that regard - except: kobe is much smarter - and has way more rings!

JerrySeinfeld
07-13-2015, 05:53 AM
i think that sounds the way it does because a) he means it and b) he is just not intelligent enough to understand language

really really sad that US media treated a little gangster kid with no sense of humility like the second coming of jordan from his high-school days on. really had no chance on earth to become a sweet, humble person. Maybe hes similar to kobe bryant in that regard - except: kobe is much smarter - and has way more rings!

bron seems intelligent just not intelligent enough to know that he's a dumbass relative to people who are highly intelligent

Bankaii
07-13-2015, 08:57 AM
bron seems intelligent just not intelligent enough to know that he's a dumbass relative to people who are highly intelligent
Yes because most of the posters on here are extremely intelligent, especially in basketball.:roll:

Derka
07-13-2015, 09:24 AM
Well what the f*ck else is he supposed to say?

"Dan, I know that goal here is to bring a title to Cleveland...and I really think you should bring the shittiest players you can find here to achieve that."

?

sd3035
07-13-2015, 09:50 AM
He will never win another title as the main scoring option

he'll be 2/10 if he doesn't swallow his pride and accept a supporting role

Mr. Jabbar
07-13-2015, 09:56 AM
He will never win another title as the main scoring option

he'll be 2/10 if he doesn't swallow his pride and accept a supporting role

good post my friend.

choppermagic
07-13-2015, 11:22 AM
every player and team in the history of the nba thinks this way during the off-season and free agency. is this even news?

Well, how about 'I'm proud of how my guys played and we look forward to learning from this year and coming back next year more experienced and winning it all!!' Players like Lebron, if they are going to keep spouting off about how much more help he needs, should name the players he thinks should be cut from the team to make room... That might shut him up, but probably not.

West-Side
07-13-2015, 11:25 AM
A player wanting a good team around him? The nerve

He already has a great team around him with one of the highest (if not the highest payrolls). :hammerhead:

Stempel, HERB
07-13-2015, 11:55 AM

Nope. You are the only one who is unbelievable. Need I remind you of what you had to say when the Lakers were a rumored destination for Dwight and CP3?

Hey, cant knock the Lakers for going for it all right?

LA would be buzzing though, and the bandwagon would be in full d-bag mode out here.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6543616&postcount=70

Can't knock the Lakers only Lebron. :rolleyes:

branslowski
07-13-2015, 01:07 PM
Nope. You are the only one who is unbelievable. Need I remind you of what you had to say when the Lakers were a rumored destination for Dwight and CP3?

It's like you posters are type dense.:facepalm

You really don't get it....If the Lakers already had Kobe, Kevin Love and Irving then no way in hell would Kobe be asking for anymore help, neither would Lakers fans....

Ofcource teams wanna get better...But look at the talent management already has signed to the payroll?? Management for the Cavs felt like they got LeBron enough talent, yet here he is again asking for even more talent, how do you think that makes management feel? Like once again they didn't do enough for LeBron to win....I'm also pretty sure there was a handful of Cavs fans in Cleveland nervous after that Finals loss thinking Bron was gonna jet on them again just like he did years ago and just like he just did to the Heat....You need a analogy?

It's like having a beautiful wife but she doesn't have tits or a$$ and she doesn't give head and she also hates doggy....You leave her because of this and it breaks her heart. But then FOR YOU she goes out and gets Breast Implants, then she gets that Nicki Minaj ass injection, and she lets you hit it from the back doggy style....But after sex you threatening to leave her fine a$$ once again just because she not sucking yo d!ck often..:facepalm

Droid101
07-13-2015, 02:15 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/gw3MYmhxEv8T52ow/giphy.gif

TheTruth#34
07-13-2015, 02:29 PM
What's he supposed to say? "I hope we sign substandard players who can't contribute"? Every player wants the best players to sign with their team.

FireDavidKahn
07-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Every player in the league wants more talent on their team.:sleeping

This is a non-story.:sleeping

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-13-2015, 02:56 PM

You really don't get it....If the Lakers already had Kobe, Kevin Love and Irving then no way in hell would Kobe be asking for anymore help, neither would Lakers fans....

Ofcource teams wanna get better...But look at the talent management already has signed to the payroll?? Management for the Cavs felt like they got LeBron enough talent, yet here he is again asking for even more talent, how do you think that makes management feel? Like once again they didn't do enough for LeBron to win....I'm also pretty sure there was a handful of Cavs fans in Cleveland nervous after that Finals loss thinking Bron was gonna jet on them again just like he did years ago and just like he just did to the Heat....You need a analogy?

It's like having a beautiful wife but she doesn't have tits or a$$ and she doesn't give head and she also hates doggy....You leave her because of this and it breaks her heart. But then FOR YOU she goes out and gets Breast Implants, then she gets that Nicki Minaj ass injection, and she lets you hit it from the back doggy style....But after sex you threatening to leave her fine a$$ once again just because she not sucking yo d!ck often..:facepalm

This dude has the wildest analogies on here, bar none. :oldlol: :applause:

SwishSquared
07-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Every player in the league wants more talent on their team.:sleeping

This is a non-story.:sleeping+1.

I think Cleveland missed on their opportunity to use that Haywood contract honestly. Considering the Bucks gave away Dudley & Zaza for two 2-rounders, one of which likely never conveys, CLE should have used it to get Dudley + one other expiring Buck (Bayless, Mayo, Zaza, etc.). They'd have a legit backup for LBJ in that case.

oh the horror
07-13-2015, 02:57 PM

He's damn near got the fu*king eastern conference all star team and then they were discussing possibly trying to land a Joe Johnson for basically the bench players that aren't really being used by Cleveland at this point.

And this dude is out there, after the cavs have made phenomenal moves talking about adding more? Stop.

NOT TO MENTION his rep of already being a dude that has jumped ship once to surround himself with top shelf talent. It's just a shitty ass look man.

Bingo

LAZERUSS
07-13-2015, 03:06 PM

Remember...

He can't shoot
Takes HGH
Bald
Small dick
Headband
Can't dribble
Overrated passer
Ball hog
Makes teammates worse
No post game
2/6
LeBronze
No footwork
No go to move
Travels on every play
Weak era
Leastern conference

Post of the Year.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LAZERUSS
07-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Lebron's legacy...

Takes a pathetic roster to the city's first ever Finals.
Then guides that POS roster to seasons of 66-16 and 61-21.
Leaves, and the Cavs drop to 19-63.

Goes to a Miami team that had been first round cannon-fodder, or worse for several years.
Takes them to four finals in four seasons, winning two rings.

Leaves the Heat, and they immediately fall to 37-45 and fail to make the playoffs.

Goes to a Cavs team that had gone 33-49 the year before, and takes them to the Finals, where with as bad a roster as anyone has ever had, single-handedly wins two games, and nearly two more...against a 67-15 warrior team that destroyed the western conference.

FLDFSU
07-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Lebron's legacy...

Goes to a Miami team that had been first round cannon-fodder, or worse for several years.

Leaves the Heat, and they immediately fall to 37-45 and fail to make the playoffs.

Goes to a Cavs team that had gone 33-49 the year before, and takes them to the Finals, where with as bad a roster as anyone has ever had, single-handedly wins two games, and nearly two more...against a 67-15 warrior team that destroyed the western conference.

Basically. But don't let ISH hear this. They will say the only reason why the Cavs fell from winning 60+ games to 19 games is because Big-Z left too, and the reason why Miami failed to make the playoffs in the "weakest conference of all time" is because Wade missed 20 games...

TheMarkMadsen
07-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Lebron's legacy...

Leaves

Goes

Leaves

Goes

solid post

TheMarkMadsen
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Basically. But don't let ISH hear this. They will say the only reason why the Cavs fell from winning 60+ games to 19 games is because Big-Z left too, and the reason why Miami failed to make the playoffs in the "weakest conference of all time" is because Wade missed 20 games...

maybe you missed the part where Bosh missed 40 games and Bill fuccing Walker who hadn't been in the league since 2012 started 13 games for them after the all star break

3ball
07-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Lebron single-handedly wins two games... against a 67-15 warrior team

But Lebron has already reached the ceiling with this group, just like his mid-2000's Cavs team did early on.. That 2007 Cavs team never improved even though they added tons of guys between 2007 and 2010.. Actually, the Cavs declined from 2007 to 2010 because they never made the Finals after 2007.

Lebron's ball-dominant, athleticism-driven style doesn't foster growth in teammates, superior strategy, or an optimal brand of basketball for the team to play, so his teams never improve over the years to win a championship, LIKE MJ'S DID.

You should understand that dynasties aren't dynasties just based on talent - they win based on superior, cutting edge strategy (Celtics, Pistons, Bulls, Spurs) and the players with the CAPACITY to execute that strategy.. Unfortunately, the basic, unadjustable style that Lebron employs prevents his teams from ever being those teams that use optimal, cutting edge strategy.

Instead of having the capacity within his game to foster the growth of teammates, superior strategy, and an optimal brand of basketball for the team to play, Lebron can only go 2/4 by teaming up with unprecedented supporting talent (i.e. a 10-time all-star and 20/10 player as his 3rd option, Bosh).. Lebron is really a Karl Malone-level player that teamed up with Drexler and Mchale to go 2/4.

LAZERUSS
07-13-2015, 08:50 PM
But Lebron has already reached the ceiling with this group, just like his mid-2000's Cavs team did early on.. That 2007 Cavs team never improved even though they added tons of guys between 2007 and 2010.. Actually, the Cavs declined from 2007 to 2010 because they never made the Finals after 2007.

Lebron's ball-dominant, athleticism-driven style doesn't foster growth in teammates, superior strategy, or an optimal brand of basketball for the team to play, so his teams never improve over the years to win a championship, LIKE MJ'S DID.

You should understand that dynasties aren't dynasties just based on talent - they win based on superior, cutting edge strategy (Celtics, Pistons, Bulls, Spurs) and the players with the CAPACITY to execute that strategy.. Unfortunately, the basic, unadjustable style that Lebron employs prevents his teams from ever being those teams that use optimal, cutting edge strategy.

Instead of having the capacity within his game to foster the growth of teammates, superior strategy, and an optimal brand of basketball for the team to play, Lebron can only go 2/4 by teaming up with unprecedented supporting talent (i.e. a 10-time all-star and 20/10 player as his 3rd option, Bosh).. Lebron is really a Karl Malone-level player that teamed up with Drexler and Mchale to go 2/4.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So, Lebron, basically without Kyrie and Love in the Finals (and had Kyrie not been injured in OT in game one, they might have won that game)...and essentially single-handedly taking a roster that was WORSE than MJ's '87 team , which was SWEPT by the slowly declining 59-23 Celtics (with a teammate averaging 20-15 BTW)...to TWO wins, and nearly TWO more...in a 4-2 series loss against arguably the greatest team in the last ten years (a 67-15 Warrior team that was basically first in offense, and first in defense...and in the tough western conference)..."has reached his CEILING with this group?"

You mean a team without it's THREE best players? A team in which his SECOND OPTION was JR SMITH, who took, BY FAR, the second most shots of this HORRID group of clowns...and put up a 12-4-1 .312 Finals? And he was just one of "the Three Stooges"...followed closely by Deli and his .283 shooting, as well as Shumpert and his .258 shooting. When two of his "best" teammates were Knick cast-offs?

You have got be kidding, right?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

As for the rest of your nonsense...Lebron carried a broken down Wade, and a career loser and choker in Bosh ("Mr. ZERO POINTS IN A GAME SEVEN Bosh") to FOUR STRAIGHT FINALS, with TWO consecutive titles, as well as TWO consecutive FMVPs.

Go ahead and give me your list of players who have accomplished that.

And again...every team Lebron has joined has become a Finalist, at worst, and every team he has left has IMMEDIATELY CRUMBLED to a losing record.

If you want to claim that MJ is greater than Lebron...you won't get an argument from me. BUT, if you think that MJ was FAR greater...sorry, it simply was not true. MJ had, BY FAR, the most STACKED rosters in the watered down 90's. BY FAR. How do I KNOW that? Because the year after he suddenly quit, and the Bulls had to scramble to replace him with Pete Myers...they went an INJURY-PLAGUED 55-27 (yes, as Grant and Pippen missed a combined 22 games)...and nearly knocked off the 56-26 Knicks in the ECSF's.

And to make matters worse, Jordan couldn't carry that same EXACT roster any further the very next season. In fact, they were WORSE in that '95 post-season. So what happened next? They had to ADD another HOFer, to a roster that won 55 games (and could easily have won a title) withOUT him!

I'm sorry my friend...but constantly disparaging not only Lebron, but now MJ's STACKED rosters (and COACH)...is just RIDICULOUS.

Lebron is now firmly entrenched in the All-Time Top-10, and likely will continue to rise. I doubt that he ever gets to MJ's level...but in any case, he is STILL an all-time great, who ELEVATED the play of crappy rosters and teammates, including the two career LOSERS withOUT him...Wade and Bosh.

knicksman
07-13-2015, 08:50 PM

This. If only bran is man enough to take the toughest role(scorer esp clutch scoring) he wouldnt need stacked teams to win. But hes not. Hes a beta. Hes not competitive. Alphas want to be the best. And theres no better proof of you being the best than defying the notion that winning is a team game.

No_Look604
07-15-2015, 05:21 AM
What other team has THREE players that can all drop 50 points in a game?!

MP.Trey
07-15-2015, 05:39 AM
This thread is ao hilarious. People getting worked up over nothing. :oldlol:

Doranku
07-15-2015, 06:25 AM
What is this ridiculous narrative that Wade was a career loser before LeBron? Dude had a Jordan-esque finals performance to carry his team to an INCREDIBLE comeback title.

The Mavericks were up 2-0 and had a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter of game 3. Then "career loser" Dwyane Wade put the team on his back and carried the Heat to 4 straight wins and a title.

Wade games 3-6:
42/13/2/2 steals
36/6/3/1 steal/1 block
43/4/4/3 steals
36/10/5/4 steals/3 blocks :biggums:

Some loser. :oldlol:

sportjames23
07-15-2015, 01:46 PM

I saw what you did, breh.

oh the horror
07-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Lebron's legacy...

There's so much bullshit in this post I'm almost overwhelmed. You should be a politician.

TheMan
07-15-2015, 03:29 PM
What is this ridiculous narrative that Wade was a career loser before LeBron? Dude had a Jordan-esque finals performance to carry his team to an INCREDIBLE comeback title.

The Mavericks were up 2-0 and had a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter of game 3. Then "career loser" Dwyane Wade put the team on his back and carried the Heat to 4 straight wins and a title.

Wade games 3-6:
42/13/2/2 steals
36/6/3/1 steal/1 block
43/4/4/3 steals
36/10/5/4 steals/3 blocks :biggums:

Some loser. :oldlol:
Yeah, but the 06 Heat were Shaq's team doe, at least according to Looserus :oldlol: