PDA

View Full Version : mark my words. d'angelo russell will be an allstar starter before okafor/towns

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Okafor just spams that drop step spin move hook/layup all day. Will get blocked by any legit defender or help defense

Russell didnt go off due to clarksons dominance. But the few times he was allowed to create i could see flashes of brilliance in his passing. That backdoor cut when he threaded the needle with backspin showed me 10 times more of whats to come than any okafor travel/slide of pivot foot

Okafor is good. But not for todays game. Russell is born to play in the steph curry era. Slow paced strategic artistry/ pace with creation for himself or others

Clarkson is just an attack mode ball dominant 2 guard like kobe. So it kind of inhibits russells gameplan

The 2 shouldnt be on the floor at the same time.

Heisenberg
07-12-2015, 10:48 PM
k.

NugzFan
07-12-2015, 10:49 PM
:sleeping

ClipperRevival
07-12-2015, 10:52 PM
His passing and vision is off the charts but what worries me is his lack of suddenness. Even a guy like Ginobli and Harden possess quickness at times, which is crucial. I never saw any of that. He doesn't have light feet.

My fear is he turns into just a great passer and not a great scorer. I want to see him break down set defenders. Almost every time he had situations to create against set defenders, he chose to defer. But only 2 games in. Way too small of a sample size to make concrete assessments.

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 10:52 PM
:sleeping

Get used to it. Russell is the future of this organization

Scott said he had "the it factor" ... so regardless hes gonna be given the time and opportunity to be great

Okafor on the other hand will get buried in philly under the tank peogram

outbreak
07-12-2015, 10:54 PM
He's a decent guard in a league full of decent guards. He will be a solid starter but don't see the major hype on him.

asd
07-12-2015, 10:56 PM
slow first step

he's the new andre miller

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 10:57 PM
His passing and vision is off the charts but what worries me is his lack of suddenness. Even a guy like Ginobli and Harden possess quickness at times, which is crucial. I never saw any of that. He doesn't have light feet.

My fear is he turns into just a great passer and not a great scorer. I want to see him break down set defenders. Almost every time he had situations to create against set defenders, he chose to defer. But only 2 games in. Way too small of a sample size to make concrete assessments.

Hes a pass first pg that utilizes screens/cuts from others and sees everyone/everything before it happens.

Manu and harden are attack the basket to draw defenders that already have their mind made up whom theyre gonna pass too

Russell is more of a nash type assist guy that will get 15ppg but also get 10 assists at the same time... atleast when his prime rolls around.

I dont see a 22-23ppg / 7-8 assists out of him

Clarkson seems to be the scorer for the lakers future

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 10:58 PM
slow first step

Magic
Stockton
Nash
Kidd

All had slow first steps.. guess what else they all have in common

Quick attacking pg's are just more likely to be injured or lose their power over the defense later on.

toxicxr6
07-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Okafor just spams that drop step spin move hook/layup all day. Will get blocked by any legit defender or help defense

Russell didnt go off due to clarksons dominance. But the few times he was allowed to create i could see flashes of brilliance in his passing. That backdoor cut when he threaded the needle with backspin showed me 10 times more of whats to come than any okafor travel/slide of pivot foot

Okafor is good. But not for todays game. Russell is born to play in the steph curry era. Slow paced strategic artistry/ pace with creation for himself or others

Clarkson is just an attack mode ball dominant 2 guard like kobe. So it kind of inhibits russells gameplan

If there is one thing that it absolutely evident on this forum... It's that your opinion is one of the worst to take seriously

Russell bust confirmed thanks KG

wakencdukest
07-12-2015, 11:03 PM

My fear is that he is Kendall Marshall, a brilliant passer and not much else. He doesn't hardly come off the ground when he shoots the ball, and he hasn't shown that he can drive the ball effectively to the rim. So far most of his shots have come off of screens, he's not getting by people. Hopefully he gets more aggressive and starts using that length to create something.

ShawkFactory
Your word is about as garbage as it gets..

ClipperRevival
Hes a pass first pg that utilizes screens/cuts from others and sees everyone/everything before it happens.

Manu and harden are attack the basket to draw defenders that already have their mind made up whom theyre gonna pass too

Russell is more of a nash type assist guy that will get 15ppg but also get 10 assists at the same time... atleast when his prime rolls around.

I dont see a 22-23ppg / 7-8 assists out of him

Clarkson seems to be the scorer for the lakers future

I was hoping for more. A guy who is not only a passing savant but also a guy who can break you down on iso and get his anytime he wanted with subtle skills, hestiations, change of pace etc like Ginobli and Harden annd not just a great pg who can shoot the ball. I wanted that superstar level impact, like a Curry.

Like I said, only 2 games in. Hope for the best.

Solidape
07-12-2015, 11:05 PM
slow first step

Question for those calling him slow.....wouldn't Byron Scott and Mitch notice that about him in the workouts????

If he was that slow where it might be a big issue in the league, surely they would evaluate that weakness to the nth degree?

I think that Byron and Mitch know more about players and the game in their pinky than most of us here, especially since they were players themselves.

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:06 PM
If there is one thing that it absolutely evident on this forum... It's that your opinion is one of the worst to take seriously

Russell bust confirmed thanks KG

2017 nba allstar starter = d'angelo russell

If not then 2018

Mark it down...

Rookie average = 10ppg/6apg
2nd year average = 13ppg/ 8apg
3rd year average = 15ppg / 10apg

ClipperRevival
07-12-2015, 11:06 PM
My fear is that he is Kendall Marshall, a brilliant passer and not much else. He doesn't hardly come off the ground when he shoots the ball, and he hasn't shown that he can drive the ball effectively to the rim. So far most of his shots have come off of screens, he's not getting by people. Hopefully he gets more aggressive and starts using that length to create something.

Well, Russell is several inches taller and much longer so that helps. But that is the worst case scenario. A guy who is a gifted passer but his lack of quickness just limits what he can do at the NBA level.

But key point, only 2 games in.

TripleA
07-12-2015, 11:08 PM
well he has to wait when Westbrook,Harden,Lillard, Paul,Thompson, Curry fall off.

outbreak
07-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Well, Russell is several inches taller and much longer so that helps. But that is the worst case scenario. A guy who is a gifted passer but his lack of quickness just limits what he can do at the NBA level.

But key point, only 2 games in.
He's several inches taller than the 6"4 Kendall Marshall?

Kvnzhangyay
07-12-2015, 11:09 PM

If not then 2018

Mark it down...

Rookie average = 10ppg/6apg
2nd year average = 13ppg/ 8apg
3rd year average = 15ppg / 10apg

13/8 or 15/10 is def not enough to be a starter in the west all stars lol

ClipperRevival
07-12-2015, 11:10 PM
He's several inches taller than the 6"4 Kendall Marshall?

Point is, Russell is taller and longer (almost 4 inches in wingspan).

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:12 PM
well he has to wait when Westbrook,Harden,Lillard, Paul,Thompson, Curry fall off.

Star pg of the los angeles lakers doesnt have to wait around for allstar votes. Especially if kobes retired

plowking
07-12-2015, 11:16 PM
No one cares even if you do end up being right since you wouldn't have sung this tune had you selected Okafor.

outbreak
07-12-2015, 11:20 PM
No one cares even if you do end up being right since you wouldn't have sung this tune had you selected Okafor.
If they selected current Chris Duhon in this draft they'd be claiming he is going to be an all star.

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:21 PM
13/8 or 15/10 is def not enough to be a starter in the west all stars lol

Nash won mvp with 15/10

And this is the lakers.

Kobe made the starting spot in 98 with 15ppg and he didnt have anywhere near 10apg..

Trust me.. russells career will get an earlier push than okafor just from his market/fan power

We live in a marketing /branding star creating league. Allot of guys you rarely hear about could be the next "one" but dont have the outlet.

Theres guys in the nba as good as current stars that never get the green light or opportunity. .. russells already been handed the keys to the #1 franchise of all time in his rookie year and been called "the it factor" by his coach

Dude is destined for greatness whether people like it or not

During the summer league philly/lakers highlights on youtube. All you hear about is reggie talking about russell. Not okafor.

If it was okafor who was drafted by the lakers they woulda been stroking his dick instead

I aint gonna lie and say kobe never get some special treatment from popularoty/exposure by the media

They sucked kobes dick hard as f*ck from 1998 till 2003... then the rape thing happened and they turned on him.. they tried to bury his career but he turned out to be better than their mass marketing even made him out to be and shat down their throats during years they were trying to boost lebron

We just have to hope the media doesnt turn on russell.

Smook A.
07-12-2015, 11:22 PM
With all the really good guards in the West? I doubt it

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:26 PM

So youre saying its a bad thing that i support laker players and should turn my back on them if they dont draft who i want originally?

Wait.. are you saying i'm not the player hopping bandwaggon fan like most on ish claim me to be.. is there actually a bit of purple and gold pumping through these veins?

Who woulda thought

The only shocking part is that i'm being mocked for it

:lol

Duh of ****ing course im backing the guy the lakers selected. Im a lakers fan **** face :biggums:

Cold soul
07-12-2015, 11:28 PM
I think people are underating Russell athleticism give him few years of training and adding muscle core strength at gym you'll see better athlete it takes time to develop few years. Bryon Scott training camps are brutal conditioning wise you see players having tired legs with no lift or explosion.

toxicxr6
07-12-2015, 11:31 PM
So youre saying its a bad thing that i support laker players and should turn my back on them if they dont draft who i want originally?

Wait.. are you saying i'm not the player hopping bandwaggon fan like most on ish claim me to be.. is there actually a bit of purple and gold pumping through these veins?

Who woulda thought

Duh of ****ing course im backing the guy the lakers selected. Im a lakers fan **** face :biggums:

Oh man next season going to be funny when Russell puts up something like 4/1 and sits on the bench

catch24
07-12-2015, 11:32 PM

Who woulda thought

I think he's saying to quit acting like an obnoxious ******* and actually wait until the kid plays his first regular-season game.

I post on LG and nobody acts this ignorant. Pump the brakes little man. :oldlol:

senelcoolidge
07-12-2015, 11:36 PM
I guess the lakers have 2-3 years to waste being bad to wait for this guy to develop into a quality nba starter.

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:37 PM
I think he's saying to quit acting like an obnoxious ******* and actually wait until the kid plays his first regular-season game.

I post on LG and nobody acts this ignorant. Pump the brakes little man. :oldlol:

Who do you think started the kobe hype train

You think its easy creating legends..

Kobe did most of the work but without people like me they never get a foot in the door

D'alfas star status will leap 10 fold with a guy like me backing him

Be gracious

catch24
07-12-2015, 11:43 PM
^So you're either trolling or severely mentally ill. Appreciate the heads up.

kennethgriffin
07-12-2015, 11:48 PM

You dont just sit back and see if someone becomes an all time legend on their own

You think it was by chance that lebron won roty over melo? Lol

The script was in from day 1. He had the head start

Thats what im giving russell.

"Fans vote 6th man kobe to start the allstar game.. oh.. well lets center a kobe vs mj halftime show now cause of it... aaaand lift off

ShawkFactory
07-12-2015, 11:51 PM
You dont just sit back and see if someone becomes an all time legend on their own

You think it was by chance that lebron won roty over melo? Lol

The script was in from day 1. He had the head start

Thats what im giving russell.

"Fans vote 6th man kobe to start the allstar game.. oh.. well lets center a kobe vs mj halftime show now cause of it... aaaand lift off
The fvck are you even talking about?

:oldlol:

RRR3
07-12-2015, 11:53 PM

I read lakersground threads for entertainment value but I must say most of you guys on there are pretty level-headed about your team. Unlike the kobetards such as OP.

RRR3
07-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Okay boys, hold on a minute....

Did Kenneth just take credit for Kobe being a legend?

:biggums:

Yeah, folks, Kobe Bryant, one of the most deadly scorers ever (arguably GOAT or at least top 3 or so when it comes to "on fire" scoring), a guy who's hit more "bullshit" shots than probably anyone ever, a guy who averages 25/5/5 for his career and has a resume that excedes 99% of players ever....

Is famous because of some delusional fan on an Internet forum.

:yaohappy:

Cowboy Thunder
07-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Cameron Payne > D'Angelo Russell

NugzFan
07-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Get used to it. Russell is the future of this organization

Scott said he had "the it factor" ... so regardless hes gonna be given the time and opportunity to be great

Okafor on the other hand will get buried in philly under the tank peogram

its just so boring to read this over and over. can you go even one day without making a stupid lakers thread or are you that insecure? :confusedshrug:

Cold soul
07-13-2015, 12:17 AM
It's downright hilarious people jumping to conclusions off two summer league games on 19 year old rookie who hasn't played in how many months again.

SpecialQue
07-13-2015, 12:32 AM

Kobe did most of the work but without people like me they never get a foot in the door

Be gracious

This may be the greatest shitty post in the history of ISH.

RRR3
07-13-2015, 12:34 AM
This may be the greatest shitty post in the history of ISH.
Seriously. This is scary, serial killer level delusion.

Kobe better be careful.

Couldn't you see Kenneth going insane about not getting "his kudos" for "making Kobe's career" and doing something really dumb?

Rocketswin2013
07-13-2015, 12:38 AM

ClipperRevival
07-13-2015, 12:39 AM
It's downright hilarious people jumping to conclusions off two summer league games on 19 year old rookie who hasn't played in how many months again.

You can still spot certain things in summer league or any basketball game for that matter.
You look for the guys that flash rare athleticism or a rare trait. Like last year, using the eye test, it was so obvious to me that Clarkson had elite NBA level athleticism. Also, that Randle had a rare combo of size/power/speed. His quickness and first step was rare and so was his natural strength. That doesn't mean you will be good but you look for things like that. A guy having a good shooting game means nothing.

dreamwarrior
07-13-2015, 12:44 AM
I think he's faster than he's shown. My standing vert is 31" just like his, and my max is also 31" but his is 39". That requires a lot of explosiveness. So I know he has it in him.

ClipperRevival
07-13-2015, 12:57 AM
I think he's faster than he's shown. My standing vert is 31" just like his, and my max is also 31" but his is 39". That requires a lot of explosiveness. So I know he has it in him.

Lol. What are you talking about? Your standing vert is never the same as your max vert (running start). Maybe you got the numbers wrong?

KG215
07-13-2015, 02:00 AM

Be gracious
So what you're saying is that all a player really needs is a borderline psychotic, delusional, creepily obsessed life loser constantly giving them virtual fellatio for years on end to become an NBA legend?

Interesting.

RRR3
07-13-2015, 02:02 AM
So what you're saying is that all a player really needs is a borderline psychotic, delusional, creepily obsessed life loser constantly giving them virtual fellatio for years on end to become an NBA legend?

Interesting.
Like I said to specialque, would you really be surprised if he convinces himself there's some kind of conspiracy where he doesn't get his deserved credit for "making" Kobe?

Mr. Jabbar
07-13-2015, 02:05 AM
i trust op, and i trust big di.ck alpha d'angelo russell.

midatlantic09
07-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Nash won mvp with 15/10

And this is the lakers.

Kobe made the starting spot in 98 with 15ppg and he didnt have anywhere near 10apg..

To be fair, Russell isn't a clean-cut white guy who looks like he'd fit right in at a law firm, accounting firm, or investment bank. Yes, it matters....

KG215
07-13-2015, 02:35 AM
Like I said to specialque, would you really be surprised if he convinces himself there's some kind of conspiracy where he doesn't get his deserved credit for "making" Kobe?
At this point, no. Just like it wouldn't surprise me if we hear that some man went on a raged killing spree, where onlookers overheard him yelling "you're a bunch of racists!!" over and over, and we later found out that the killer was Euroleague.

snipes12
07-13-2015, 09:11 AM
He willl be an all star... In the d league

RRR3
07-13-2015, 11:00 AM
At this point, no. Just like it wouldn't surprise me if we hear that some man went on a raged killing spree, where onlookers overheard him yelling "you're a bunch of racists!!" over and over, and we later found out that the killer was Euroleague.
:roll:

I probably shouldn't laugh though...

inclinerator
07-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Question for those calling him slow.....wouldn't Byron Scott and Mitch notice that about him in the workouts????

If he was that slow where it might be a big issue in the league, surely they would evaluate that weakness to the nth degree?

I think that Byron and Mitch know more about players and the game in their pinky than most of us here, especially since they were players themselves.
its hard to evaluate when u arent on the court playing with them

Rooster
07-13-2015, 01:50 PM

I agree with you. I don't think Russell and Clarkson compliment each other. They both need the ball to be at their very best. You add Kobe to the mix and one ball is not enough. I think Clarkson will have to come off the bench. Him, Swaggy P, Lou and Nance will push the tempo off the bench.

WorldWarriors
07-13-2015, 02:00 PM
I read lakersground threads for entertainment value but I must say most of you guys on there are pretty level-headed about your team. Unlike the kobetards such as OP.

Lakers fans are awesome. Lots of bball knowledge. I'm talking about Lakers fans not Kobe stans.

TheGreatDeraj
07-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Clarkson and Russell will play together. In my opinion the Lakers are modeling their rebuild after the Warriors.

Curry and Thomspon = Clarkson and Russell

Draymond Green = Randle

Rooster
07-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Clarkson and Russell will play together. In my opinion the Lakers are modeling their rebuild after the Warriors.

Curry and Thomspon = Clarkson and Russell

Draymond Green = Randle

Thompson does not need the ball to be effective. He's more of catch and shoot guy that can also create his own shot but he's more effective without the ball. His game compliments Curry.

Randle is another guy who need the ball. I'm hoping him and Russell can develop the pick and roll but he need to develop his jumpshot first.

ISHGoat
07-13-2015, 11:47 PM
:roll: :roll:

RRR3
07-14-2015, 02:21 PM

Be gracious
GOAT post

L8kersfan222
11-01-2015, 11:50 PM
heyyyyyy

TaLvsCuaL
11-01-2015, 11:51 PM
the prophet :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
Damn.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Good one derper. :roll:

LoneyROY7
kenneth.

Jameerthefear
11-01-2015, 11:55 PM

Mr. Jabbar
11-01-2015, 11:56 PM
Damn kenneth, how can I help you bro. I need something to work with here :(

Nick Young
11-01-2015, 11:56 PM
Okafor looking like the best scoring bigman in the NBA.

Russel looking like the Kwame Brown of point guards. Time will tell but so far it doesn't look good for D'Alpha.

bobopenguin
11-01-2015, 11:57 PM
cant help u on this one..

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 12:04 AM
he still could be

a guard on the lakers vs 2 big men on shitty franchises nobody cares about

i've since said russells garbage

but the funny thing is the likelihood is russells still got a higher chance to be an allstar starter before those other 2 guys just based on the team he plays for

no way towns starts over

- Anthony Davis
- demarcus cousins
- blake griffin
- lamarcus aldridge
- derrick favors

and no way okafor starts over

- chris bosh
- kevin love
- andre drummond
- brook lopez
- al horford
- nikola vucevic
- pau gasol
- greg monroe

but if russell even just gets 10ppg/10apg somehow in the next few years after kobes gone...

he'l have all of the LA voters around the world on his side

probly wouldnt even matter if westbrook averaged 30ppg+... he'd still not be as popular as whoever takes over for LA

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 12:06 AM
he still could be

but the funny thing is the likelihood is russells still got a higher chance to be an allstar starter before those other 2 guys just based on the team he plays for

no way towns starts over

- Anthony Davis
- demarcus cousins
- blake griffin
- lamarcus aldridge
- derrick favors

- chris bosh
- kevin love
- andre drummond
- brook lopez
- al horford
- nikola vucevic
- pau gasol
- greg monroe

but if russell even just gets 10ppg/10apg somehow in the next few years after kobes gone...

probly wouldnt even matter if westbrook averaged 30ppg+... he'd still not be as popular as whoever takes over for LA

Thick.

outbreak
11-02-2015, 12:09 AM
he still could be

no way towns starts over

- Anthony Davis
- demarcus cousins
- blake griffin
- lamarcus aldridge
- derrick favors

- chris bosh
- kevin love
- andre drummond
- brook lopez
- al horford
- nikola vucevic
- pau gasol
- greg monroe

LA doesn't automatically have a shit load of voters. Kobe does. LA doesn't. Two different entities.

stalkerforlife
11-02-2015, 12:10 AM
he still could be

no way towns starts over

- Anthony Davis
- demarcus cousins
- blake griffin
- lamarcus aldridge
- derrick favors

- chris bosh
- kevin love
- andre drummond
- brook lopez
- al horford
- nikola vucevic
- pau gasol
- greg monroe

Damn.

kenneth on that comeback trail destroying the haters.

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 12:13 AM
LA doesn't automatically have a shit load of voters. Kobe does. LA doesn't. Two different entities.

kobe was voted an allstar starter the last 2 years without even playing

kobe was also voted as a starter in 1998 when he didnt even start for his own team

half of these fans will be switching to russell when kobes gone

look at what happened when michael jordan went to washington... he got out voted by vince and tmac and had to beg both of them to let him start

markets have allot to do with allstar selections

BasedTom
11-02-2015, 12:18 AM

kobe was also voted as a starter in 1998 when he didnt even start for his own team

look at what happened when michael jordan went to washington... he got out voted by vince and tmac and had to beg both of them to let him start

Why? When Shaq left, Kobe already had 3 rings under his belt and was a lethal scorer and proven in the playoffs.

When Kobe retires at the end of this year or the next, 'Angelo will be marginally better than he is right now, and with little hardware to show he belongs in the league. Some things you can't teach. He doesn't just fail the eye test, at this stage I almost want to gouge my eyes out :facepalm

Lakers have arguably downgraded at the point

outbreak
11-02-2015, 12:22 AM

When shaq left kobe was already a great player and the legit star of the team. Russell won't be either. This isn't a Lin case where all of asia loved him for being asian, the lakers don't have that pull. The games gone more global too, you see more varied fans around these days and more internaional players influencing who people follow.

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 12:26 AM
i dunno what either of you guys are talking about bringing up shaq

kobe was getting voted a starter since 1998 when he wasnt even good enough to start for LA

popularity is everything. and if russell even becomes just a halfway good player he'l become a laker favorite

BasedTom
11-02-2015, 12:29 AM
i dunno what either of you guys are talking about bringing up shaq

kobe was getting voted a starter since 1998 when he wasnt even good enough to start for LA

popularity is everything. and if russell even becomes just a halfway good player he'l become a laker favorite

He has to worry about becoming the next Darius Morris, much less the next Kobe

noob cake
11-05-2015, 11:43 PM

PsychoBe
11-05-2015, 11:55 PM
his ceiling is smush parker

FreezingTsmoove
11-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Wonder if fans vote Jahlil for ASG

outbreak
11-06-2015, 12:41 AM

He has to worry about becoming the next Darius Morris, much less the next Kobe
that's harsh man

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/abr.gif

I<3NBA
11-06-2015, 03:50 AM
we all knew kennethgriffin was an idiot

ralph_i_el
11-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Kenny:applause:

Derka
11-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Unlikely just due to how shallow the league is with quality centers. If Okafor and Towns pan out, they face less competition.

kennethgriffen
02-01-2019, 07:33 PM
so far...

0 allstar games for okafor
1 for towns last year
1 for russell this year

none have been allstar starters yet. but russells on his way

Rico2016
02-01-2019, 07:36 PM
so far...

0 allstar games for okafor
1 for towns last year
1 for russell this year

none have been allstar starters yet. but russells on his way

You said "before" you moron.

Towns was an all star BEFORE Russell so you lose again sheesh.

kennethgriffen
02-01-2019, 07:39 PM
You said "before" you moron.

Towns was an all star BEFORE Russell so you lose again sheesh.

the thread title clearly says "starter"

just giving an update

superduper
02-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Embiid was an allstar starter his first real, minutes-restriction free season in the league :pimp:

kennethgriffen
02-01-2019, 07:41 PM
his ceiling is smush parker

Kawhi
02-01-2019, 07:43 PM

If not then 2018
We're waiting..

Celtics 1825
02-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Well you were half right

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see that you said starter. Honestly I don't know if either of them will ever be a starter but I'd bet my money on DLo since KAT will have to compete with Jokic every year assuming they both stay in the same conference.

PickernRoller
02-01-2019, 07:48 PM
https://j.gifs.com/XLx8R5.gif

kennethgriffen
02-01-2019, 07:53 PM
We're waiting..

back to the future predicted the cubs would win the 2015 world series... they won in 2016

it was still quite impressive. most people thought d'angelo would end up a scrub