Hawks good
Pacers healthy PG and Myles Turner looking pretty decent
Wizards all G
Raptors....ehh
Bucks healthy Jabari

RRR3
07-13-2015, 02:01 AM
:kobe:

The east sucks. Excited about Winslow and Miami this year though.

Cocaine80s
07-13-2015, 02:01 AM

**** you

Droid101
07-13-2015, 02:02 AM
6/10, you'll get some bites.

imdaman99
07-13-2015, 02:02 AM
Don't forget about the Knicks. Porzingis looks good enough to drop 12-8-4 and lead them to the playoffs :rockon:

Cocaine80s
07-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Don't forget about the Knicks. Porzingis looks good enough to drop 12-8-4 and lead them to the playoffs :rockon:
Let's not be prisoners of the moment here

comerb
07-13-2015, 02:12 AM
Cavs
Bulls
Heat
Hawks
Pacers
Wizards
Raptors
Bucks

The top 8 teams are arguably stronger than the top 8 in the west

Cavs fully healthy
Bulls pretty good as usual
Heat stacked as fvck
Hawks good
Pacers healthy PG and Myles Turner looking pretty decent
Wizards all G
Raptors....ehh
Bucks healthy Jabari

Only team that's worth a shit is the Cavs.

Kvnzhangyay
07-13-2015, 02:27 AM
The east has more young potential, but definitely not as good as the west

Anyone else think Orlando will be really good eventually?

bobopenguin
07-13-2015, 03:23 AM
Mavs would be in playoff with current roaster in east.:oldlol:

Spurs m8
07-13-2015, 03:24 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Legends66NBA7
07-13-2015, 03:37 AM
Only team that's worth a shit is the Cavs.

This.

Everyone else will be coined a "pretender".

The east has more young potential, but definitely not as good as the west

Anyone else think Orlando will be really good eventually?

Does the East really have more young potential ?

West has Anthony Davis and that alone is better than anything the East has to offer. Then there's Karl Towns and Andrew Wiggins which could probably better than the Sixers combo of Noel and Okafor. Lillard vs Wall is a wash for me. Can't really see the edge for the East.

Cocaine80s
07-13-2015, 03:39 AM
This.

Everyone else will be coined a "pretender".

Does the East really have more young potential ?

West has Anthony Davis and that alone is better than anything the East has to offer. Then there's Karl Towns and Andrew Wiggins which could probably better than the Sixers combo of Noel and Okafor. Lillard vs Wall is a wash for me. Can't really see the edge for the East.
You just finna leave Kyrie out like that? Wall>>Lillard too

Drummond, Jabari, Giannis, Oladipo look good too

Legends66NBA7
07-13-2015, 03:53 AM
You just finna leave Kyrie out like that? Wall>>Lillard too

Drummond, Jabari, Giannis, Oladipo look good too

True... forgot about Kyrie and Dre.

Verdict is still out on the rest.

nzahir
07-13-2015, 04:07 AM
East isnt as good as the west but its much better than last year(and the east isnt as bad as what people say).
Cavs are contenders for sure. Bulls and mia have the talent as well.
West has 4 real contenders to me: Gsw, Spurs, Okc, Lac(last year was their best shot though.
West>east but east isnt as bad.

Spurs m8
07-13-2015, 04:09 AM
I really hope those arrogant, moraless Clippers fall apart this season

Svendiggity
07-13-2015, 04:12 AM
Cavs come out of the east even if everyone gets injured again. As long as Lebron is healthy they're getting to the Finals. He's that good. I think they win it all unless the Spurs or Warriors can move the ball fast and make jumpers. Cavs got the best player and the talent to help him. East has no shot vs Cavs.

Cocaine80s
07-16-2015, 12:59 AM
Truuuu

Le Shaqtus
07-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Cavs are gonna dance their way to finals again, east is still terrible.

Lebron23
07-16-2015, 01:02 AM
Cavs needs to get the best record in the NBA. They need that home court advantage in the Finals. They are a much deeper team compared to last season.

kshutts1
07-16-2015, 01:02 AM
When will people realize that Indiana is going to be pretty bad unless they work some magic before the season? If the season began today, they'd be starting Turner and Mahinmi in the 4/5 spots.

Legends66NBA7
07-16-2015, 01:10 AM
When will people realize that Indiana is going to be pretty bad unless they work some magic before the season? If the season began today, they'd be starting Turner and Mahinmi in the 4/5 spots.

I'm guessing people are banking on Paul George to carry them far, which I can't see happening.

Sportal
07-16-2015, 02:23 AM
I'm guessing people are banking on Paul George to carry them far, which I can't see happening.

Erm..

You mean Hill, Monta Ellis, Chase Budinger/Jordan Hill, PG and Turner? Rodney Stuckey/CJ Miles on the bench?

I think they make it, especially with that Ellis pick up...

Cocaine80s
07-16-2015, 02:36 AM
Erm..

You mean Hill, Monta Ellis, Chase Budinger/Jordan Hill, PG and Turner? Rodney Stuckey/CJ Miles on the bench?

This.

Pacers underrated af, could probably make the WCF if they were in the west

Milbuck
07-16-2015, 02:37 AM
THE Milwaukee Bucks.

Cocaine80s
07-16-2015, 02:41 AM
THE Milwaukee Bucks.
How mad would you be if the Knicks make it over them?

Milbuck
07-16-2015, 02:48 AM
How mad would you be if the Knicks make it over them?I'd probably kill myself and stream the footage here. Or create a new account to bandwagon a winning team. I'm thinking Cavs or Thunder but I haven't decided.

Sportal
07-16-2015, 02:56 AM
This.

Pacers underrated af, could probably make the WCF if they were in the west

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow down there. I mean, they should make the playoffs in the East, but I wouldn't even put them in the ECF, let alone West.

What's your name gonna be, Milbuck?

Cleliers?
Okchunder?

Cocaine80s
07-16-2015, 03:17 AM
I'd probably kill myself and stream the footage here. Or create a new account to bandwagon a winning team. I'm thinking Cavs or Thunder but I haven't decided.
INteresting, would rep if you did the first option

FPJ
07-16-2015, 03:20 AM

I really don't know what to say about this Miami team, they have a lot of pieces indeed but it takes a lot more to make a great team. Wade needs to be healthy and i don't know how many games he's good for. Bosh was kinda sucking last season before his injury. The others need to play a bunch of games together to get it going hopefully. Spo is not exactly a rotation genius so he might misuse some of them. Im not sure how many minutes Justise is gonna get, Gerald Green is on a 1 year deal and he'll try and dominate.

Should be a fun year, regardless.

Blue&Orange
07-16-2015, 08:59 AM
in comparison with what? last year east? debatable. In comparison with the west? lol

Legends66NBA7
07-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Erm..

You post those names like they are going to be anything more than average role players next to PG.

Even with Ellis, this team is going struggle a lot to score the ball. They lost their veteran leader in West, along with 3 key guys in their frontcourt last year so their defense won't be that good either.

Quickening
07-16-2015, 09:24 AM
West playoffs was trash last year outside of the Clippers- Spurs match, GSW walked through it and they weren't amazing.

Hopefully Durant stays healthy this year to make it more of a spectacle.

Mawly-G
07-16-2015, 09:48 AM
If the Pistons can stay healthy, I think they could make a case for 8th seed in the East. In fact, I think it'll be an all out dogfight between the Pistons, Pacers, and the Celtics for the 8th seed.

Cavaliers
Heat
Bulls
Hawks
Raptors
Wizards
Bucks
Celtics/Pistons/Pacers

Should be interesting.

Real14
07-16-2015, 10:33 AM
OP is a straight up bitch.

tsforthrees
07-16-2015, 10:43 AM
Cleveland and Chicago would make the playoffs in the West. Atlanta probably. Washington is about the level of New Orleans in my mind, so they'd be iffy.

Any team in the West would have a shot at the playoffs in the East.

I don't see this power imbalance changing anytime soon.

Bernkastel
07-16-2015, 10:57 AM
The Nets will make the playoffs. **** Boston for owning their picks. Boston is the China of the NBA.