PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Karl try to be cool with Big Cuz?

UK2K
07-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Cuz wasn't having it.

Saw the video but can't link it.

Damn. Cuz just walks off.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/nba-cats/demarcus-cousins-wanted-nothing-to-do-with-george-karl-last-night/

Dro
07-14-2015, 02:40 PM
lol, Cuz is basically my new favorite player in the league.......And for quoting Nas too........

Foster5k
07-14-2015, 02:41 PM
Lmao! Let the insanity begin in Sacramento. Not only does George Karl have to deal with a disgruntled Cousins, Rajon Rondo has just joined the party. Get your popcorn ready folks. The sparks about to fly.

el gringos
07-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Karl wants to continue climbing up the career wins list without having any expectations to win big. He is a master at getting jobs and keeping them. Uses scapegoats and excuses. Just set himself up for years more by trying for a couple seasons and then saying that cousins was or wasn't whatever and that he will just need a couple more seasons after trading him. Boom 4 more years 150 or so more wins and never Karl's fault. Hope it finally backfires on him

Akrazotile
07-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Lmao! Let the insanity begin in Sacramento. Not only does George Karl have to deal with a disgruntled Cousins, Rajon Rondo has just joined the party. Get your popcorn ready folks. The sparks about to fly.

This.

Sac could easily shatter the single season record for dramas/controversies on a single team.

Dis gon b gud...

PP34Deuce
07-14-2015, 04:13 PM
This.

Sac could easily shatter the single season record for dramas/controversies on a single team.

Dis gon b gud...

Most George Karl teams improve in the 2nd year. I believe that SAC will be a 7th seed and be efficient in scoring.

ZenMaster
07-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Watching it I got a feeling they had a planned meeting and went to it after Karl said hello :confusedshrug:

UK2K
07-14-2015, 04:27 PM
It's so awkward it hurts....

So awkward.

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Watching it I got a feeling they had a planned meeting and went to it after Karl said hello :confusedshrug:

this, doesnt look very awkward or off to me...

UK2K
07-14-2015, 04:46 PM
this, doesnt look very awkward or off to me...

It doesn't look awkward when the first thing Cuz does is look down, then stand up, and start walking away as GK is trying to talk to him?

It pains me to think how hard GK had to keep that fake smile on as his star player walks away from him on tv, and in front of a crowd.

RoseCity07
07-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Cousins can turn into a winner if he changes his attitude problem. I don't know why Karl thinks he's unsalvageable. He's still young and stupid.

ZenMaster
07-14-2015, 05:05 PM
It doesn't look awkward when the first thing Cuz does is look down, then stand up, and start walking away as GK is trying to talk to him?

It pains me to think how hard GK had to keep that fake smile on as his star player walks away from him on tv, and in front of a crowd.

To me it seems that Cousins quickly said hello, looked down to each side to see if he had something lying there(because he knew they were leaving), gets up and walk to the back with Karl following him.

I don't think he looked friendly and it did seem a bit akward, if rumors are true from before the draft I wouldn't hold it against Cousins to not like the guy. But I have a hard time believing he just got up and walked away in front of the cameras, mind as well go to Vlade and insist that he gets fired.

Dro
07-14-2015, 05:45 PM
To me it seems that Cousins quickly said hello, looked down to each side to see if he had something lying there(because he knew they were leaving), gets up and walk to the back with Karl following him.

I don't think he looked friendly and it did seem a bit akward, if rumors are true from before the draft I wouldn't hold it against Cousins to not like the guy. But I have a hard time believing he just got up and walked away in front of the cameras, mind as well go to Vlade and insist that he gets fired.
lol, wut? I clearly think Cousins is shunning him...He's just sitting there chilling then all of a sudden he basically walks away pretty quickly...

KNOW1EDGE
07-14-2015, 05:53 PM
I genuinely think of Cousins would come out and make a statement something along the lines of "I apologize for the immature things I have done in the past. I'm ready to be a leader, a professional and lead this team. Coach Karl is a great coach and I look forward to working with him" -o think it would do a LOT for that team. Chemistry, effort and attitude would improve for the whole team.

If Cousins can mature I think the Kings can make the playoffs this season, real talk.

TheReal Kendall
07-14-2015, 06:03 PM
lol, wut? I clearly think Cousins is shunning him...He's just sitting there chilling then all of a sudden he basically walks away pretty quickly...

Idk. It does look like he had to go or something. You know cats nowadays can't smile. They always have to mean mug.

Him and Karl could've talked some more in the back cause he did follow him.:confusedshrug:

Lakers Fan
07-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Cuz will fall in line more or less, his agent will point him in the right direction if he doesn't get what's best for him.

It's clear who is the alpha dog between the two. Cousins avoids eye contact and walks away from the more dominant man.

Cocaine80s
07-14-2015, 06:16 PM
Thought this was gonna be about Karl Towns lmao

RedBlackAttack
07-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Cuz wasn't having it.

Saw the video but can't link it.

Damn. Cuz just walks off.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/nba-cats/demarcus-cousins-wanted-nothing-to-do-with-george-karl-last-night/
...and this is a good thing?

UK2K
07-14-2015, 06:58 PM
...and this is a good thing?

No, but I find it entertaining

And1AllDay
07-14-2015, 07:00 PM
Most George Karl teams improve in the 2nd year. I believe that SAC will be a 7th seed and be efficient in scoring.

Damn, 7 seed?

Spurs, Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, Rockets, Grizzlies

So then higher seeding than: Mavericks, Pelicans, Lakers, Suns?

FLDFSU
07-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Karl wants to continue climbing up the career wins list without having any expectations to win big. He is a master at getting jobs and keeping them. Uses scapegoats and excuses. Just set himself up for years more by trying for a couple seasons and then saying that cousins was or wasn't whatever and that he will just need a couple more seasons after trading him. Boom 4 more years 150 or so more wins and never Karl's fault. Hope it finally backfires on him

Bingo. Nothing is ever George's fault.

KNOW1EDGE
07-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Cuz will fall in line more or less, his agent will point him in the right direction if he doesn't get what's best for him.

It's clear who is the alpha dog between the two. Cousins avoids eye contact and walks away from the more dominant man.

bingo.

Cousins is still a little boy.

He's a great player but idk if he will ever get it together between the ears and reach his full potential. Some people, especially famous people, are just like that.

Good to see Karl being a pro, being a man and trying to move forward in the right direction, only problem is Cousins is dragging his feet.

Smoke117
07-14-2015, 07:37 PM
It's hilarious how overrated Demarcus Cousins. He's never led a team to a winning record and he's a guy who plays inside who's never even shot better than .471% 2 point shots...that's pathetic. Dirk has literally shot better and his average shot is about 8 feet further.