PDA

View Full Version : We finna act like Porzingis ain't eat Jahills food

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-16-2015, 12:16 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJN8gd3rkY

:biggums: :biggums: :applause:

masonanddixon
07-16-2015, 12:17 AM
Okafor has bust written all over his face.

RRR3
07-16-2015, 12:17 AM
He honestly should start eating dinner with Jahlil. Dude is rail thin.

I like both these guys. Hopefully they both become studs and we will see them have memorable duels.

masonanddixon
07-16-2015, 12:18 AM

He's like 19 years old and 7'2'', give him a few years

ralph_i_el
07-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Are you kidding me? Zingis got bullied by Okafor all game and would have fouled out if it weren't summer league. He had 7 fouls.

Braincells
07-16-2015, 12:20 AM
Okafor has bust written all over his face.

I wouldn't say bust. He has to shed that Al Jefferson label and make an impact on his team.

masonanddixon
07-16-2015, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't say bust. He has to shed that Al Jefferson label and make an impact on his team.

He's basically a big body with subpar athleticism who has gotten to where he is due to being big. That will all be neutralised in the NBA.

He's going to be Drew Gooden.

RRR3
07-16-2015, 12:22 AM
Getting Al Jefferson with the 3rd pick isn't bad at all. And Okafor could well surpass Jefferson (or not who knows)

HylianNightmare
07-16-2015, 12:23 AM
Roy

HylianNightmare
07-16-2015, 12:23 AM
He's basically a big body with subpar athleticism who has gotten to where he is due to being big. That will all be neutralised in the NBA.

gooden was athletic back in the day

masonanddixon
07-16-2015, 12:25 AM
gooden was athletic back in the day

decently athletic but he'll always be an undersized 4 which is the worst fate one can have in the NBA

Haymaker
07-16-2015, 12:29 AM

I think he's going to be a slightly better Greg Monroe.

masonanddixon
07-16-2015, 12:32 AM
I think he's going to be a slightly better Greg Monroe.

A homeless man's Al Jefferson, if you will.

FireDavidKahn
07-16-2015, 01:00 AM

I like both these guys. Hopefully they both become studs and we will see them have memorable duels.
:lol Repped

outbreak
07-16-2015, 01:03 AM
He's like 19 years old and 7'2'', give him a few years
It's weird when you see guys like Porzingis and KAT are only a month younger than Aaron Gordon

bluechox2
07-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Are you kidding me? Zingis got bullied by Okafor all game and would have fouled out if it weren't summer league. He had 7 fouls.

watch the game first...porzigis said postgame he fouled 7 times cause he knew he could have 10 fouls in summer league and wanted to use the fouls to send okafor to the line where hes terrible

outbreak
07-16-2015, 01:46 AM
watch the game first...porzigis said postgame he fouled 7 times cause he knew he could have 10 fouls in summer league and wanted to use the fouls to send okafor to the line where hes terrible
High bball IQ on show from Porzingis :bowdown:

Cocaine80s
07-16-2015, 01:47 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/PreciousElderlyGoldeneye.gif
http://giant.gfycat.com/TameRaggedDesertpupfish.gif

smoovegittar
07-16-2015, 06:44 AM
Zinger basically got pushed around in the paint. But when he drew out Jahlil and got some help, that's when it turned around. Jahlil has some wonderful post moves; he's advanced for his age. But was I happy that Zinger collected 3 blocks? Yes, I was. He has shown some depth in his knowledge of the game, and that is something new on the Knicks - smart players.

Phil's plan = smart team, defense first.

ralph_i_el
07-16-2015, 09:19 AM

:facepalm Jahlil is a legit 5

ralph_i_el
07-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Bruh I watched the game. Porzinigs had no chance of guarding Jahlil 1on1 for the most part. He had to foul.

DCL
07-16-2015, 10:22 AM
Porzingis's vertical lift (during games) is like 3 inches. i'm sure he jumps a lot higher if he wants to, but during games, he looks so damn lazy with his hops, almost playing like he's fully determined to remain as close to the ground as possible. would like to see him soar a little bit.

TripleA
07-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Porzingis's vertical lift (during games) is like 3 inches. i'm sure he jumps a lot higher if he wants to, but during games, he looks so damn lazy with

He has hip soreness or something.

DCL
07-16-2015, 11:11 AM
he's already pretty effective by barely jumping. right now, he's like only raising his long ass arms and tiptoe-ing on the ground. if he's playing to his true athletic potential, he could be one of the craziest rim protectors/ swat machines in the game.

CarlosBoozer
07-16-2015, 11:20 AM
I remember reading somewhere that he had an injury and would miss the summer league, so I guess he's playing but isn't 100% healthy

PP34Deuce
07-16-2015, 03:58 PM

Nothing like Drew Gooden.

Drew Gooden came into the league at a time where the stretch 4 wasn't as needed. He didn't have the size to bang and was not fast enough to be a 3.

Okafor is a center and true center in every sense of the world. He will struggle athletically but is a 20-10 player in the making.