PDA

View Full Version : Mexican fans throw trash at Black guy.....

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 04:33 AM
and the dude from T&T proceeds to do this....

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/621509802842267648

Epic.

TripleA
07-16-2015, 04:35 AM
and the dude from T&T proceeds to do this....

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/621509802842267648

Epic.

:lol karma right there.

Chief Keef
07-16-2015, 08:31 AM
lol

nightprowler10
07-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Soccer fans have no class.

Patrick Chewing
07-16-2015, 01:06 PM
http://toprightnewscom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump-smiling.jpg

IcanzIIravor
07-16-2015, 01:50 PM
http://toprightnewscom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump-smiling.jpg

:oldlol:

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Soccer fans have no class.

You mean Mexican fans.

nightprowler10
07-16-2015, 02:53 PM
You mean Mexican fans.
Yeah I'm sure the term 'football hooliganism' wasn't coined with Mexicans in mind.

BurningHammer
07-16-2015, 02:58 PM
Reminds me of CONCACAF Champions League I attended a while ago. A TFC fan throwing an unopened can of Alexander Keith at LA Galaxy's David Beckham who was about to at a corner kick. He then delivered for a goal seconds right after.

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 02:58 PM
Yeah I'm sure the term 'football hooliganism' wasn't coined with Mexicans in mind.

Except this is 2015 and any sign of 'hooliganism' is almost extinct, if we are talking about the origins of the term. English football or the FA have done a great job to prevent it.

Mexico, on the other hand, ignores it.

nightprowler10
07-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Except this is 2015 and any sign of 'hooliganism' is almost extinct
I don't even care about this, but you're absolutely wrong as usual.

Argentina

On 14 May 2015, in a game between River Plate and Boca Juniors at La Bombonera, hooligans sprayed a substance which irritated River Plate players' eyes, and the game was abandoned.

Montenegro

In a Euro 2016 qualifying match in Podgorica on 27 March 2015, a few seconds in, a hooligan threw a flare at Russia goalie Igor Akinfeev injuring him. The match was then temporarily suspended. Later fighting between the teams and more hooliganism rendered the game abandoned

Netherlands

19 February 2015, Feyenoord fans rioted and fought with the Italian police in Rome.

[QUOTE]Turkey

In 2015, confectioners

TheMan
07-16-2015, 03:15 PM
You mean Mexican fans.
Fvck you idiot...you do know European fans have done much much worse. Even today they still hurl racist insults at Latin American and African soccer stars :facepalm

Stop trying to pretend only Mexican soccer fans act like trash

TheMan
07-16-2015, 03:17 PM
I don't even care about this, but you're absolutely wrong as usual.
Thank you

9erempire just being the ignorant piece of shit racist fggot as usual

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Fvck you idiot...you do know European fans have done much much worse. Even today they still hurl racist insults at Latin American and African soccer stars :facepalm

Stop trying to pretend only Mexican soccer fans act like trash

Thank you for that civilized well thought out response.:facepalm

Yes, Europeans have done much worse but does that excuse the Mexicans? Absolutely not but they are the most recent and they have a long history of incidents that the Mexican federations failed to address.

From the homophobic slurs to the racism, it is common with the Mexicans. Actually every year in the Gold Cup they have done something like this. They were actually being nice last night.

Who can forget the Mexicans throwing urine bags.:wtf:

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:22 PM
Thank you

9erempire just being the ignorant piece of shit racist fggot as usual

Thank you for that educated response. Great use of adjectives.

I take it seriously when people falsely accuse me of being a racist and in other sites you get banned for wrongly accusing someone as such.

Can you please quote me on why you believe I am a racist?:facepalm

Mexicans are just lazy with their arguments, you just like to place the race card.

TheMan
07-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Thank you for that civilized well thought out response.:facepalm

Yes, Europeans have done much worse but does that excuse the Mexicans? Absolutely not but they are the most recent and they have a long history of incidents that the Mexican federations failed to address.

From the homophobic slurs to the racism, it is common with the Mexicans. Actually every year in the Gold Cup they have done something like this. They were actually being nice last night.

Who can forget the Mexicans throwing urine bags.:wtf:
You single out Mexicans while ignoring that if your dumbass wore a US Men's National Team jersey in Argentina, you'd very likely get your ass beat down there, especially if the US pulls the upset. South Americans don't fvck around, they'll go violent on you in a heartbeat. I'm not defending Mexican fans who act like idiots but don't single us out when it's a soccer problem in general :facepalm

Also, did you not see what nightprowler posted? There have been recent incidents of hooliganism in various parts of the world, I bet I can find more. Mexican fans aren't the only unruly soccer fans in the world, stop being an idiot. :mad:

highwhey
07-16-2015, 03:38 PM
You single out Mexicans while ignoring that if your dumbass wore a US Men's National Team jersey in Argentina, you'd very likely get your ass beat down there, especially if the US pulls the upset. South Americans don't fvck around, they'll go violent on you in a heartbeat. I'm not defending Mexican fans who act like idiots but don't single us out when it's a soccer problem in general :facepalm

Also, did you not see what nightprowler posted? There have been recent incidents of hooliganism in various parts of the world, I bet I can find more. Mexican fans aren't the only unruly soccer fans in the world, stop being an idiot. :mad:
9er seizes every opportunity to trash on Mexicans and la seleccion. He's a troll.

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Also, the term football hooliganism was given so we can distinguish good fans from bad fans. That is a term coined in Europe.

There is no such term here in the Americas because it is the norm for Mexican fans.

While other federations have done something about these atrocious acts, the Mexican federation are ignoring it and perhaps CONCACAF as well. If this crap is going to continue, we need games played behind closed doors.

nightprowler10
Can you please quote me on why you believe I am a racist?:facepalm

Mexicans are just lazy
:roll:

Patrick Chewing
Speaking of soccer hooliganism, this is a movie everyone should at least watch.

http://images.moviepostershop.com/green-street-hooligans-movie-poster-2005-1020314678.jpg

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:42 PM
9er seizes every opportunity to trash on Mexicans and la seleccion. He's a troll.
:facepalm NO. BRO.

This was one of my favorite players growing up....
http://s.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/2896.jpg

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:43 PM
:roll:

"lazy argument" for playing the race card is equal to being a racist.:confusedshrug:

PistonsFan#21
07-16-2015, 03:45 PM
any youtube links? the one in the OP aint working for me

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 03:48 PM
any youtube links? the one in the OP aint working for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zoVxHls40E

TheMan
07-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Also, the term football hooliganism was given so we can distinguish good fans from bad fans. That is a term coined in Europe.

There is no such term here in the Americas because it is the norm for Mexican fans.

While other federations have done something about these atrocious acts, the Mexican federation are ignoring it and perhaps CONCACAF as well. If this crap is going to continue, we need games played behind closed doors.
You are the biggest moron here, either that or just an awful troll like highwey said. It is a well known fact to anyone who even remotely watches soccer that South American fans, particularly in Argentina, Uruguay, Brasil, Chile etc are more violent than Mexican fans. You just don't like Mexicans, admit it. It's your right to be an ignorant racist in 2015, don't hide it.

Just don't go around lying and saying that Mexican soccer fans are the only fans who act like garbage during soccer matches when you goddam know that's not close to being true.

GTFOH

KingsFan416
07-16-2015, 04:01 PM
You mean Mexican fans.
Nope. Soccer fans. Even Euro soccer fans act like this.

9erempiree
07-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Nope. Soccer fans. Even Euro soccer fans act like this.

From 2007...just a long history with this. I believe this was the year they busted out the urine bags.

BasedTom
07-16-2015, 09:22 PM
they threw themselves at him?

BasedTom
07-16-2015, 09:24 PM
:facepalm NO. BRO.

This was one of my favorite players growing up....
http://s.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/2896.jpg
trolling used to mean something in my day

KendrickPerkins
07-17-2015, 12:52 AM
Speaking of soccer hooliganism, this is a movie everyone should at least watch.

http://images.moviepostershop.com/green-street-hooligans-movie-poster-2005-1020314678.jpg
That scene where he sticks the credit card in his mouth horizontally.

:bowdown:

Been wanting to punk someone like that ever since I saw this movie. I love torturing people for some reason, lolol.