PDA

View Full Version : Is anything more pathetic...

sweggeh
07-17-2015, 05:24 AM
Than when religious people attack other religious people for their religious views?

"My imaginary god is great, but yours isn't. Look at your funny hat. Hahaha".

Then they have the audacity to bring up shit in the other peoples books and be like "Look, you are told to do this. What a dumb/violent/silly religion. Hahahaha". Completely ignoring their own book has shit just as ****ed up and stupid.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're all retards mate.

iamgine
07-17-2015, 05:38 AM
There are more pathetic things than that.

poido123
07-17-2015, 06:06 AM
One religion is living like a cult, upholding the barbaric teachings of their book in the 21st century.

Another religion decided to get with the times and live a more free, civilised life devoid of women oppression, child abuse and barbaric violence.

I wonder which religion you fall in?

sweggeh
07-17-2015, 06:14 AM
One religion is living like a cult, upholding the barbaric teachings of their book in the 21st century.

Another religion decided to get with the times and live a more free, civilised life devoid of women oppression, child abuse and barbaric violence.

The one that jizzes in your moms face, puzzy boi.

BlakFrankWhite
07-17-2015, 06:44 AM
The one that jizzes in your moms face, puzzy boi.

:roll:

I jizz in his mom's face too...but I aint muslim

sweggeh
07-17-2015, 06:47 AM
:roll:

I jizz in his mom's face too...but I aint muslim

:oldlol:

I aint Muslim either bro. This fat **** is trying hard to convert me doe.

24-Inch_Chrome
07-17-2015, 07:11 AM

I really hope you're not Catholic.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 08:01 AM
why do you shit post so much

poido123
07-17-2015, 10:16 AM
I really hope you're not Catholic.

Nope.

But that is not part of catholic teaching, they are simply paedophiles.

Muslims are allowed to marry and have sex with children in their teachings. Their prophet was doing it.