1.) initial telephone screening with recruiter
2.) telephone interview with division manager in Kansas City
3.) Skype interview with high ranking division manager in New York City
4.) telephone interview with colleague of prior manager in Washington DC
5.) telephone inetrview with division manager in Hartford
6.) in-person interview with director in Boston
7.) in-person interview with first-line manager in Boston

Awaiting response.

5-6-7 were back-to-back-to-back. Whew! I'm all tuckered out. Has anyone else been through something like this?

thefatmiral
07-17-2015, 09:42 AM
you're about to get paid?

Patrick Chewing
07-17-2015, 09:43 AM
1.) initial telephone screening with recruiter
2.) telephone interview with division manager in Kansas City
3.) Skype interview with high ranking division manager in New York City
4.) telephone interview with colleague of prior manager in Washington DC
5.) telephone inetrview with division manager in Hartford
6.) in-person interview with director in Boston
7.) in-person interview with first-line manager in Boston

Awaiting response.

5-6-7 were back-to-back-to-back. Whew! I'm all tuckered out. Has anyone else been through something like this?

:coleman:

West-Side
07-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a serious job opportunity and honestly; if they spent that much of their time conversing with you, it's usually a great sign. People get rejections as the screening process moves on...you're still standing.

All the best bro, I hope you get it.
That's a pretty stressful screening process.

JohnnySic
07-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Sounds like a serious job opportunity and honestly; if they spent that much of their time conversing with you, it's usually a great sign. People get rejections as the screening process moves on...you're still standing.

All the best bro, I hope you get it.
That's a pretty stressful screening process.
Thanks, I sure hope. :cheers:

JohnnySic
07-17-2015, 09:53 AM
:coleman:
Also a division manager.

poido123
07-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Perhaps they enjoy f.cking with you?

A bad joke?

Seriously, I'd be surprised if you don't get the job.

I've been in a 6 month recruiting process with another job I'm applying for. More businesses are overly cautious these days...

Patrick Chewing
07-17-2015, 09:57 AM
I'd go postal if I didn't get the job after that.

riseagainst
07-17-2015, 10:00 AM
if this job aint 6 figures then it aint worth 7 interviews.

:wtf:

Jailblazers7
07-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Most I've had is 3 with the last being an interview with two people at once where they flew me to their office. Then again, my level of experience is still around entry level so I'm sure they are much less thorough.

BlakFrankWhite
07-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Plot twist: you joinin the cia.

West-Side
07-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Most I've had is 3 with the last being an interview with two people at once where they flew me to their office. Then again, my level of experience is still around entry level so I'm sure they are much less thorough.

I've had four (for my current job at a bank).

1) Telephone interview - basic introductory questions about my experience and my skills.
2) In-Person interview with the HR personnel plus tests.
3) In-Person interview with the branch manager and his assistant (smoking hot girl :pimp: ). Already banged her once after I saw her at a bar downtown.
4) Panel interview at HQ with executives; this was more of a formal "welcome" meeting. We just had a long 60 minute conversation about my interests and shit.

5) All the new recruits were welcomed to a huge party in their HQ. Gorgeous open bar, great food and than a limo took us to a club around 12am and all the managers and executives basically went home.

Richie2k6
07-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Did you apply for a job with the FBI or something? lol damn. Good luck though, if they put that much time in, chances are they like you a lot.

West-Side
07-17-2015, 10:58 AM
My friend actually had 6 interviews with Manulife Financials in Canada.
For the 6th interview they gave him a plane ticket to Calgary to meet with the senior executives. The worst part about this 4 month process was it was between him and another candidate; and they picked the other guy.

NBAplayoffs2001
07-17-2015, 11:02 AM
If this is post undergrad, it must be a really sought after job.

NBAplayoffs2001
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
I've had four (for my current job at a bank).

1) Telephone interview - basic introductory questions about my experience and my skills.
2) In-Person interview with the HR personnel plus tests.
3) In-Person interview with the branch manager and his assistant (smoking hot girl :pimp: ). Already banged her once after I saw her at a bar downtown.
4) Panel interview at HQ with executives; this was more of a formal "welcome" meeting. We just had a long 60 minute conversation about my interests and shit.

5) All the new recruits were welcomed to a huge party in their HQ. Gorgeous open bar, great food and than a limo took us to a club around 12am and all the managers and executives basically went home.

Lol that sounds really fun

nathanjizzle
07-17-2015, 11:17 AM

do you think she was banging her manager? please let me know.

West-Side
07-17-2015, 11:22 AM
do you think she was banging her manager? please let me know.

No, I doubt it.
I mean we go on dates still to this day; both of us have our own lives so we prefer just to see each other whenever we can. We both have similar backgrounds and our moms both work at the same hospital. She's a year younger than me but because I took my MBA she started her job a few years before me.

We're actually going to play paint ball on Saturday. :oldlol:
The branch manager is married and has kids; but in today's day and age, who the **** knows. :oldlol: