PDA

View Full Version : Magic F Aaron Gordon Broke His Jaw

SwishSquared
07-17-2015, 05:31 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-aaron-gordon-recovering-from-fractured-jaw-20150717-story.html[QUOTE]Olando Magic forward Aaron Gordon underwent surgery Tuesday in California to repair a fractured jaw and is expected to return by the start of the regular season, according to team spokesman Joel Glass.

Glass said Gordon suffered the jaw injury when Gordon was visiting his family and was horsing around with his older brother, Drew, who appeared in nine games last season with the Philadelphia 76ers.

The timetable for Aaron Gordon

Yoda
07-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Trust Mr. Glass about broken bones I do not.

buddha
bust

Clyde
Oh Fantastic!
:rant

YouGotServed
07-17-2015, 05:41 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-aaron-gordon-recovering-from-fractured-jaw-20150717-story.html
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RightToCensor
07-17-2015, 05:42 PM

RightTwoCensor
07-17-2015, 05:42 PM

GreggPopazit
07-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Not sure why people find humor in this. I get rooting for somebody to lose, but laughing at injuries?

Foster5k
07-17-2015, 05:51 PM
WTF? How do you break your jaw horsing around with your brother? Is anybody buying this story?

Anyhow, I was hoping Gordon would have a great season. Last year, his improvement was hampered by an injury. This year, he has already started off on the wrong foot.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 05:53 PM
WTF? How do you break your jaw horsing around with your brother? Is anybody buying this story?

Anyhow, I was hoping Gordon would have a great season. Last year, his improvement was hampered by an injury. This year, he has already started off on the wrong foot.
Luckily he'll be back before the season. This is annoying though. "Horsing around" sounds more like a fight between him and his brother. Whatever though.

inclinerator
07-17-2015, 05:55 PM
if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth

outbreak
07-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Eh back for regular season and doesn't effect his game. I don't know why some people here find injuries funny or hope for them. That's just scum behaviour.

AirTupac
07-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Good thing this dumbass fits in with a dumbass organization.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Eh back for regular season and doesn't effect his game. I don't know why some people here find injuries funny or hope for them. That's just scum behaviour.
It does affect since it stops time he could be in the gym. But it should not sideline him too long. He should be back to non contact stuff soon (like a week or so)

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:06 PM
Good thing this dumbass fits in with a dumbass organization.
Your team drafted De'Angelo Russel at #2. :oldlol: Get the **** out of here boy

Foster5k
07-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Luckily he'll be back before the season. This is annoying though. "Horsing around" sounds more like a fight between him and his brother. Whatever though.
Aaron Gordon was a big question mark last season. He was showing signs of improvement and then got injured. I'm starting to question this guy's maturity. How do you break your jaw by horsing around with your brother? I'm hoping this kid can get his head screwed on straight, stay healthy, and keep improving next season. Next season will tell us a lot about Aaron Gordon.

Cocaine80s
07-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Nikka possesses the crimson chin

Im surprised it was able to break

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Aaron Gordon was a big question mark last season. He was showing signs of improvement and then got injured. I'm starting to question this guy's maturity. How do you break your jaw by horsing around with your brother? I'm hoping this kid can get his head screwed on straight, stay healthy, and keep improving next season. Next season will tell us a lot about Aaron Gordon.
Gordon is mature as hell. Like I said, it's more to it than horsing around. They are both in Vegas right now, some shit might have been said, maybe alcohol whatever. Drew Gordon has already apologized on Twitter.

Thunderfan86
07-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Dam....I wonder who really broke this nikka jaw? :confusedshrug:

smoovegittar
07-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Seems to me professional athletes be getting stupider... :rolleyes:

RightTwoCensor
07-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Stein reporting he'll be out 6 to 8 months

Thunderfan86
07-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Super light skinned nikkas taking L's left and right

RightTwoCensor
07-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Can't spell Orlando without the L

Foster5k
07-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Seems to me professional athletes be getting stupider... :rolleyes:
I just think it's the age we live in. Social media and media in general exposes a lot of athletes way more now than in the past.

Getting back to Gordon, this guy has shown flashes of greatness. I really hope he can make that push to become a great player next season. However, with incidents like these, one has to question his maturity level. As I said, last year his development was hindered by an injury. This guy really needs a full healthy season to learn and grow as a player. Getting your jaw broken by horsing around, in the off-season, is a red flag. I'm sure the Magic front office are scratching their heads trying to figure this guy out.

outbreak
07-17-2015, 06:22 PM
It does affect since it stops time he could be in the gym. But it should not sideline him too long. He should be back to non contact stuff soon (like a week or so)
Of course it's not the best but it isn't the worst injury either.if it were jis foot again or shooting arm or something it'd be worse.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Super light skinned nikkas taking L's left and right
:oldlol: he's out 6 weeks. 8 at the most.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:30 PM
I just think it's the age we live in. Social media and media in general exposes a lot of athletes way more now than in the past.

Getting back to Gordon, this guy has shown flashes of greatness. I really hope he can make that push to become a great player next season. However, with incidents like these, one has to question his maturity level. As I said, last year his development was hindered by an injury. This guy really needs a full healthy season to learn and grow as a player. Getting your jaw broken by horsing around, in the off-season, is a red flag. I'm sure the Magic front office are scratching their heads trying to figure this guy out.
He's not immature. That's the opposite of Gordon. We don't know the whole story here so I'll hold judgement on that and take the word of the many coaches who have talked about Gordon.

Millslapped
07-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Of course it's not the best but it isn't the worst injury either.if it were jis foot again or shooting arm or something it'd be worse.
Yeah. He'll still be able to do noncontact stuff soon after.

outbreak
07-17-2015, 06:36 PM
He's not immature. That's the opposite of Gordon. We don't know the whole story here so I'll hold judgement on that and take the word of the many coaches who have talked about Gordon.
Hes one of the more mature players I've seen at his age. He would still be young in this draft class and is only a month or so older than guys like towns and porzingis. One reason I'm not that worried is that even with the injury last year he increased his free throw and three point percentages more than anyone expected and then this summer league he looked like a natural shooter/scorer which is the thing some people said he could never do. For a guy his age to chNge his game like that is a good sign. Sure he may not dominate against nba level players but even if he can just hit the open jumpers it really extends his game and the situations you can use him in

JimmyMcAdocious
07-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Kind of sad when you need the team you play for and position you play in front of your name. (btw, I didn't think it was necessary)

AirTupac
07-17-2015, 07:02 PM

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: That was pathetic

imnew09
07-17-2015, 07:04 PM

Coming from the Hawks fan who got swept LOL. 60+ wins doee

HylianNightmare
07-17-2015, 07:36 PM
Shitty luck, more interested in his brother hopefully making league