PDA

View Full Version : i going to binge watch a year worth of t.v. shows

riseagainst
07-18-2015, 07:51 PM
but i need suggestions and recommendations on what to watch.

I have already watched: Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2015, 07:55 PM
deez threads pop up alot.. could bump some but I'll just leave: Mad Men (not sure you'd grasp the genius of this), True Detective first season, Fargo first season, Prison Break first two seasons, Deathwood, Shield, Oz... just besides the Wire/Sopranos stuff which I'm sure you've heard enough about.

Akrazotile
07-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Arli$$

And then make sure you stay up to watch Sex Bytes 2.0 afterward once your parents have gone to sleep like we used to do back in the day.

highwhey
07-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Twin Peaks on Netflix is great. First 2 seasons of House of Cards. True Detective, Dragon Ball Z, This Old House, Ask This Old House, parks and Recreation...The Knick is low key one of the best shows right now.

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Arli$$

And then make sure you stay up to watch Sex Bytes 2.0 afterward once your parents have gone to sleep like we used to do back in the day.

Dat website :bowdown: Got talent for writing that shit and making it interesting.

ImmortalNemesis
07-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Rick & Morty

Most underrated show on TV right now.

It's the perfect show for binge watching, trust me. It's like Futurama on steroids. Also, there's only been one season, so you'll get through it in a day or two. Season 2 is premiering in a few days, actually.

Bandito
07-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Homeland,arrow,flash