PDA

View Full Version : Muslim gunman Abdulazeez sent a Quran verse....

9erempiree
07-18-2015, 10:28 PM
...via text message.

Whosoever acts with enmity towards a friend [wali] of Mine, I will indeed declare war against him.

Hadith 38

Allah the Almighty has said: "Whosoever acts with enmity towards a friend [wali] of Mine, I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory [nawafil] prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks [something] of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it."

Scary how a bright, normal kid from the suburbs misinterpret the verse. Then again, there are tons of these verses.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33581753

Patrick Chewing
07-18-2015, 10:31 PM
He was just a psychopath! He wasn't a Muslim! He was a guy that had an Islamic name, looked like a Muslim, and just knew his Islamic verses!

#NotAllMuslims

ISHGoat
07-18-2015, 10:37 PM
#NotAllMuslims

#NotTheSame

9erempiree
07-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Scary thing is that he is a "cuddly" Muslim and it can happen to any of us. They are right in our backyards and not affiliated with ISIS like most say.

9erempiree
07-18-2015, 10:46 PM
The story behind the father of the gunman....

[QUOTE]Mr. Abdulazeez

imdaman99
07-18-2015, 11:07 PM
I suggest you get a job. Your obsession with Islam is unhealthy :lol

oh the horror
07-18-2015, 11:08 PM
You guys are staggeringly stupid. Like impossible shockingly backwards.

You fall into the same dense slow thinking that your grandfathers did and their fathers and theirs. It's fu*king wild to watch it manifest itself in an age where we should be able to successfully think critically.

bluechox2
07-18-2015, 11:14 PM
Had he enacted this verse against a muslim in a muslim country, everyone friends of everyone friends would have declared war on everyone by now

Patrick Chewing
07-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Your obsession with Islam is unhealthy :lol

Says the guy who starves himself for a whole month. :roll: :oldlol: :lol

9erempiree
07-18-2015, 11:25 PM
You guys are staggeringly stupid. Like impossible shockingly backwards.

You fall into the same dense slow thinking that your grandfathers did and their fathers and theirs. It's fu*king wild to watch it manifest itself in an age where we should be able to successfully think critically.

I can critically say that that violence from Islam doesn't necessarily involve ISIS. It comes from all walks of Islam. What we feared the most is happening and that is your 'boy from next door' Muslims.

This was a very normal guy, present actions excluded, and somehow decided to fulfill his destiny for God by committing these acts.

RIP Marines.

BigNBAfan
07-19-2015, 04:14 AM

:eek: rekt

9erempiree
07-19-2015, 08:28 AM
So his crazy father released a statement saying his son suffered from depression. :lol at the damage control.

A couple days ago, they reported the father as shocked from what his son did and now they come out and say, "well, he had depression."

This is after the FBI revealed the verse from the Quaran text message.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/19/us/tennessee-naval-reserve-shooting/

imdaman99
07-19-2015, 10:10 AM
I think Ramadan could have helped with your double chin problem :oldlol:

Nick Young
07-19-2015, 10:10 AM
#notallmuslims

RidonKs
07-19-2015, 10:13 AM
#notallmuslims
booooooooo

go away again

Nick Young
07-19-2015, 10:24 AM
http://esl-bits.net/listening/Media/2013-02-12/Muslims_and_Jews/funny-jewish-muslim-friends.jpg

RidonKs
07-19-2015, 10:28 AM
ehhhh

alright you can stay

SCdac
07-19-2015, 12:03 PM
His parents were Palestinian, sister describes herself as a anti-Israel activist (not that activism is bad, but shootings and bombings cross the line from activism into terrorism/extremism/mass murder). the shooter was reportedly changed by the recent conflicts in Gaza and Syria, which he was close to while visiting Jordan. Not a big leap to guess that his background, views on world politics, and religious ideology contributed to his radicalism. Wouldn't be surprised if he was depressed, delusional, or otherwise mentally unhealthy. Many extremists seem to be. Even if he wasn't, clearly he had a murderous hatred for the US and/or it's military.

longtime lurker
07-19-2015, 12:11 PM
He was just a psychopath! He wasn't a Muslim! He was a guy that had an Islamic name, looked like a Muslim, and just knew his Islamic verses!

#NotAllMuslims

This is ironic because dipshits like you used this argument to defend racist terrorists like Dylan Roof. "he's mentally ill, it has nothing to do with race, he's a lone wolf" Just shows how completely wrapped up in your warped ideology that are.

Patrick Chewing
07-19-2015, 12:46 PM
This is ironic because dipshits like you used this argument to defend racist terrorists like Dylan Roof. "he's mentally ill, it has nothing to do with race, he's a lone wolf" Just shows how completely wrapped up in your warped ideology that are.

LOL you're such a loser. No one has said anything like that on this forum. Roof was a racist. No one's denying that. Keep making shit up, clown.

Pathetic.

STATUTORY
07-19-2015, 02:26 PM

:rolleyes: i don't see many defenders of Dylan Roof

NumberSix
07-19-2015, 07:15 PM
When did he "defend" Dylan Roof? :wtf:

And where are all these people claiming it had nothing to do with race? :confusedshrug:

I have yet to see a single person claim it had nothing to do with race, yet I'm constantly seeing people insisting that this claim has been made.

STATUTORY
07-19-2015, 07:16 PM
When did he "defend" Dylan Roof? :wtf:

And where are all these people claiming it had nothing to do with race? :confusedshrug:

I have yet to see a single person claim it had nothing to do with race, yet I'm constantly seeing people insisting that this claim has been made.

i believe that's referred to as a strawman

UK2K
07-19-2015, 07:32 PM
If this was a white anti government crusader, anything he was ever affiliated with would immediately be deemed a threat.

But when a Muslim shoots people up, again, its isolated.

9erempiree
07-19-2015, 07:39 PM
f
If this was a white anti government crusader, anything he was ever affiliated with would immediately be deemed a threat.

But when a Muslim shoots people up, again, its isolated.

When Muslims attack, more likely than not it had to do with their religion and the Tennessee shootings is no different. Rather than report it as such, they are now trying to appease the Muslims of the world by saying it's an isolated incident.

When are we going to draw the line. For example, when do we blame it on Islam, if we did have 10 isolated incidents. Surely 10 incidents in the grand scheme of things no longer make these shootings isolated. Do we need 100 more of these isolated incidents to recognize that Islam is the problem?

There is one common theme here and that is religion.