PDA

View Full Version : Movie about a homeless emo wiggger that puts on lipstick

CavaliersFTW
07-19-2015, 12:18 AM
http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/jared-leto-joker-suicide-squad-trailer-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Oh wait, that's the "joker" from suicide squad. These comic movies are getting cringe worthy.

"Let's re-imagine batman!"

"Let's re-imagine superman!"

"Let's re-imagine spiderman!"

...and Hulk/avengers/Xmen blah blah blah

...Now let's circle back and cross their stories to revisit them a 5th time!

:banghead: :sleeping

More original shit, less comics Hollywood. When all people have to talk about is the "new" version of a comic book character that has been in movies for decades already, well, I'm starting to suspect there's a problem in the film industry.

SugarHill
07-19-2015, 04:52 AM
do you like anything modern?

Chief Keef
07-19-2015, 07:29 PM
How is he a ****** ??

outbreak
07-19-2015, 07:41 PM
The entire DC franchise is shit so it's no surprise. All their attempts at tv and movies take themselves too seriously but lack the quality for that so just look like cringe worthy soap operas. Nolan batman was the only one that had the quality to work well. The reason marvel can keep there's being tolerable to good is that they often poke fun at themselves in the lower budget stuff like their tv series and don't take it too seriously.

Smoke117
07-19-2015, 08:10 PM
The entire DC franchise is shit so it's no surprise. All their attempts at tv and movies take themselves too seriously but lack the quality for that so just look like cringe worthy soap operas. Nolan batman was the only one that had the quality to work well. The reason marvel can keep there's being tolerable to good is that they often poke fun at themselves in the lower budget stuff like their tv series and don't take it too seriously.

Only the first movie is actually good. Whenever Heath Ledger isn't on screen the 2nd is a snooze fest...and the 3rd is just one in general. Both are at the very least a half hour too long for what they are.

outbreak
07-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Only the first movie is actually good. Whenever Heath Ledger isn't on screen the 2nd is a snooze fest...and the 3rd is just one in general. Both are at the very least a half hour too long for what they are.
I agree they are all over rated imo. I thought the third was terrible and the second was full of plot holes. But they were at least on the same level as most marvel movies where as all the other dc shows/moves I've seen have just been bad.

Cocaine80s
07-19-2015, 08:42 PM
:lol

CavaliersFTW
07-19-2015, 08:46 PM
All the technology that allows me to hate on it :D

DeuceWallaces
07-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Your schtick is old. When you're stuck in the past you never enjoy the present.

CavaliersFTW
07-19-2015, 09:44 PM
You'd think I was annoyingly upbeat if you knew me in real life I do enjoy living in the moment:

I just have a good time practing being crotchety and old on the internet :cheers:

Akrazotile
07-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Thread title kinda had me excited for a hot minute

CavaliersFTW
07-19-2015, 10:02 PM
How is he a ****** ??
Dat grill

Akrazotile
07-19-2015, 10:04 PM
Dat grill

And the tats

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:04 AM
it's not a shtick, it's a human being. can't you tell the difference?

ALBballer
07-20-2015, 12:04 AM
I'm getting tired of these superhero movies as well. I haven't seen Avengers, Iron Man, TNMT, Transformers and have no plans watching Ant Man and all of the other crap. This superhero phase comes off as a cheap ploy by hollywood to not have to think of anything original and get adults to take their kids to see the movie version of the shows they grew up with.

I might give Batman vs Superman a shot depending on the reviews. But otherwise **** superhero movies.