PDA

View Full Version : Rapper K Rino Disproves Christianity With 6 Minutes Of STRAIGHT FIRE

sweggeh
07-19-2015, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnmHYxx4nsk

:eek:

What a beast :bowdown:

MrC1991
07-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Man I forgot how dope K Rino was lyrically. Nice find man.

Godzuki
07-19-2015, 03:14 PM
this guy should start a rap church. he'd make a killing. i bet somethhing like that is going to happen :pimp:

navy
07-19-2015, 05:33 PM
It was great until the very last line ruined his message.

KendrickPerkins
07-19-2015, 06:20 PM
I always thought about rapping about this shit. Then I decided how lame it would be.

This guy actually went through with it... :lol :facepalm

We're impressed wit yo intellect dude, but your rapping SUCKS!!!! Focus more on making good music and less about the message. YES! The direct OPPOSITE of what people usually say.

knickballer
07-19-2015, 06:50 PM
I'd be more impressed if he did this about Islam or some other less mentioned religion.

sweggeh
07-19-2015, 07:22 PM
I'd be more impressed if he did this about Islam or some other less mentioned religion.

Less mentioned?

Fam, in 2015 Islam is the most talked about religion in the world.

Also, this guy is agnostic but against Christianity. He was brought up in it and went against it when he got older. So this is pretty much his view on life and why he believes what he believes. Its not like he just picked out Christianity randomly.

knickballer
07-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Less mentioned?

Fam, in 2015 Islam is the most talked about religion in the world.

Also, this guy is agnostic but against Christianity. He was brought up in it and went against it when he got older. So this is pretty much his view on life and why he believes what he believes. Its not like he just picked out Christianity randomly.

If he dissed Islam instead he would be attacked by liberals for being intolerant and potentially threatened by some extremists. He dissess Christianity and he gets praised for being an intellectual and the left usually supports this type of behavior.

Saying this coming from a Muslim background too. I just find it funny how the atheists/leftists/anti-religion people always pick a battle with Christianity but are silent when it comes to Islam and some even support it(which is hypocritical of them).. It's because they'll be seen as racists if they dis Islam the same way they dis Christianity.

poido123
07-19-2015, 10:17 PM
If he dissed Islam instead he would be attacked by liberals for being intolerant and potentially threatened by some extremists. He dissess Christianity and he gets praised for being an intellectual and the left usually supports this type of behavior.

Saying this coming from a Muslim background too. I just find it funny how the atheists/leftists/anti-religion people always pick a battle with Christianity but are silent when it comes to Islam and some even support it(which is hypocritical of them).. It's because they'll be seen as racists if they dis Islam the same way they dis Christianity.

Good post bro.repped

Sweggeh just got wrecked/mauled in this post. :applause:

chosen_one6
07-19-2015, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a broke down version of Xzibit. F*ckin wack

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:15 AM
may be smart, cannot rap

hes kinda biting immortal technique with his flow too

also he's a bit late to the anti-xtianity party

bladefd
07-20-2015, 01:45 AM
Here's the lyrics:
http://genius.com/K-rino-lifting-the-veil-lyrics

something like this..
-It took humans many millennia to create philosophies & beliefs to answer things like how we came to be. Before that, there was no scripture to use as 'evidence' so confusion is what led to those philosophies to begin with because god would hide among men.
-God was not there to answer questions for us leading to confusion so the bible is based on our own philosophies not god's. Regardless of whose words, devils could have had a hand in creating those very philosophies and/or over time also had hand in altering god's word. Therefore, you cannot say those are exactly god's words
-variations started up over time through translations. 72 scholars translated the original scrolls from hebrew to greek. There were multiple versions of each translations and interpretations so you don't even know what the original version was before all the translations, cross-translation, and so many editions.
-There were many mishandlings of the same writings and manuscripts over time. Certain books were dismissed at different periods in time with different people picking and choosing different books as they felt
-Constantine also mixed and matched holidays from different religions and pagan beliefs that it began harder to figure out what's going on (remember, he presided over Council of Nicaea where they argued & screwed over this mess among politicians & priests) . Nobody even knew for sure how old he was when he died, and when did he die as pagan holidays were mixed in too with christian holidays to please pagans and/or christian holidays were mixed with pagans to please christians (hard to keep track 1,500 years later with what holiday went with who -- Easter mixes paganism with christianity though)
-Christopher columbus lied too. He got lost but he told people he made it to india when in truth he had no idea where he was. Soon after, slave trade grew on a ship named Jesus so clearly people were using the name of Christ to trick people into doing what those very people wanted done for themselves. Christ was also slowly being portrayed as a white blond from Europe (if original Christ truly existed in real life, he was most likely brown as he was born in Bethleham).

Keep in mind that I don't think K-Rino is leaning one way or the other as to whether he believes in god except he is pointing out inconsistencies in christianity over the years. He is right as many historians have had similar issues over the years of christianity.

As far as other religions go, I'm not sure how many times they have been translated or how many versions exist. I doubt any of them have been translated as many times as Christianity though. Hinduism is the oldest religion, but there hasn't been translations as they have used same texts in sanskrit for maybe 3,500-4,000 previous years. Buddhism is based on same ritual writings as Hinduism. Islam is the youngest religion of the ones mentioned but they have always only taken the original Arabic one as the true word of god - other ones are not considered anything more than "just" interpretations. Of course, these other religions had language consistency in that they had language consistency from beginning and fluency since they had fewer disputes over whose word is right among themselves initially (then the Shiite/Sunni bloodbath started). Christianity divisions were widespread and language variations so more confusion.

tomtucker
07-20-2015, 01:51 AM
as others said: do the same with islam............he will get protesters at his home 24-7........prob. end up dead........:oldlol: :lol...fukk that guy, pusssy