PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about these Kyrie 1 I.Ds?

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1IXChbZL0Y
Skip to 1:15

Looks clean as **** to me, might cop

If anyone got more ID recommendations i will gladly take them

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:14 AM
who the **** is looking at shoes while playing/watching ball?

unless you're gonna put it on display behind glass or w/e. might as well have a coin collection.

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:16 AM
who the **** is looking at shoes while playing/watching ball?

unless you're gonna put it on display behind glass or w/e. might as well have a coin collection.
you stupid fvck probably ball in sketchers

weak ass *****

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 12:17 AM
you stupid fvck probably ball in sketchers

weak ass *****
Get his ass.

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:17 AM
i literally ball in dollar shoes, they're no name and i'd still con ur ass and take ur shoes you fancy bitch

Fudge
07-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Kyrie's are ugly AF.

Those teeth looking things on the soles just doesn't do it for me, regardless of the colorway.

I hate Kobe, but them Kobe X's are fire. Comfy AF too. Cop those instead, f*ckface.

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:18 AM
i literally ball in dollar shoes, they're no name and i'd still con ur ass and take ur shoes you fancy bitch
I would literally shit on your face as i posterize your broke ass

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:19 AM
Kyrie's are ugly AF.

Those teeth looking things on the soles just doesn't do it for me, regardless of the colorway.

I hate Kobe, but them Kobe X's are fire. Comfy AF too. Cop those instead, f*ckface.
Yea i agree, those spikes on the heel are ugly

Thats why i like this colorway cause its white and you cant see it that good

Also i hate kobe and i feel im seling my soul to the devil if i support that *****

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:19 AM
ha!

bring it cvntrag

Yea i agree, those spikes on the heel are ugly

Thats why i like this colorway cause its white and you cant see it that good
"noo i like my heels with a little dip near the ankle so that when i walk i look like a princess!!!!"

such a fking f@ggot, who the fk dresses up to play basketball, get off this forum and dance with the butterflies u fairy

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Kyries ain't good for ball forreal. They wear and tear too quickly. I would buy for casual but not to ball in

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Kyrie's are ugly AF.

btw which kobe x looks nice, a lot of the colorways kinda suck

Cocaine80s
Kyries ain't good for ball forreal. They wear and tear too quickly. I would buy for casual but not to ball in
What you recommend?

9erempiree
You ninjas arguing over basketball shoes?

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:22 AM
ha!

bring it cvntrag

"noo i like my heels with a little dip near the ankle so that when i walk i look like a princess!!!!"

such a fking f@ggot, who the fk dresses up to play basketball, get off this forum and dance with the butterflies u fairy
nikka i could play in heels and still beat ur bum ass in 1 on 1

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:25 AM
nikka i could play in heels and still beat ur bum ass in 1 on 1
u would break your ankles and wheel off like dwyane

Fudge
07-20-2015, 12:25 AM
btw which kobe x looks nice, a lot of the colorways kinda suck
I got the Fundamentals. Something plain and safe. Nothing too loud.

Feeling the green colorway too for some reason.

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 12:26 AM
What you recommend?
like fudge said, kobes just seem to work for basketball. comfortable, fit well, and available and lows, highs, and mids.

Chief Keef
07-20-2015, 12:27 AM

tf are dollar shoes?

You're laughing now but OP will have the last laugh when your foot falls off from playing in cheap ass shoes

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:30 AM
I got the Fundamentals. Something plain and safe. Nothing too loud.

Feeling the green colorway too for some reason.
i.ds are $225 got damn ni*ga

these are okay tho, still pretty ****ing expensive

http://images.footlocker.com/is/image//EBFL/05317308_fr_ven_sc7?hei=500&wid=500

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:33 AM
tf are dollar shoes?

You're laughing now but OP will have the last laugh when your foot falls off from playing in cheap ass shoes
i got em with a friend at a place that had a deal, buy one pair at full price, get a second pair (limited selection) for a buck

i have never bought nice shoes and have never had an ankle injury, so i'm not at all worried. i'm just giving op a hard time cuz i think buying expensive shoes is silly. then again i sometimes buy expensive hats which i guess is the exact same thing, so who am i to talk.

i tell ya this is my second dollar pair and they work just fine!

nm they aren't no name, they are adidas, just bottom of the barrel adidas. made in indonesia though so you know they're top quality

edit: wait nm i just remembered, i bought the original tmacs! or maybe tmac 2's?

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/61555/mn/1186259027/La-T-Mac-II.jpg

though now that i recollect, those may have been knockoffs from the shoe company

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 12:52 AM
i got em with a friend at a place that had a deal, buy one pair at full price, get a second pair (limited selection) for a buck

i have never bought nice shoes and have never had an ankle injury, so i'm not at all worried. i'm just giving op a hard time cuz i think buying expensive shoes is silly. then again i sometimes buy expensive hats which i guess is the exact same thing, so who am i to talk.

i tell ya this is my second dollar pair and they work just fine!

nm they aren't no name, they are adidas, just bottom of the barrel adidas. made in indonesia though so you know they're top quality

edit: wait nm i just remembered, i bought the original tmacs! or maybe tmac 2's?

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/61555/mn/1186259027/La-T-Mac-II.jpg

though now that i recollect, those may have been knockoffs from the shoe company
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

CavaliersFTW
07-20-2015, 12:58 AM
You shoe people don't actually think you're designing those shoes do you? That person making that video acts like he designed that shoe.

People who work for Nike designed that shoe. They provide pre-fabricated templates that they worked hard on and designed. You guys picking colors and what not is like coloring in a coloring book.

KendrickPerkins
07-20-2015, 12:59 AM
These look too out there. I don't like them at all.

I'm a loyal hyperchase fan these days. Look nice, but not too flashy. Extremely comfortable. (for me, others have told me they don't like them)

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 01:02 AM
You shoe people don't actually think you're designing those shoes do you? That person making that video acts like he designed that shoe.

People who work for Nike designed that shoe. They provide pre-fabricated templates that they worked hard on and designed. You guys picking colors and what not is like coloring in a coloring book.
Who are you talking to? Autist.

TripleA
07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
I wear Kd 6s that I got for 45 dollars from china.
They hella nice

CavaliersFTW
07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Who are you talking to? Autist.
Judging by your thirst for attention talking to you would make your day. So here you go :cheers:

Millslapped
07-20-2015, 01:14 AM
I wear Kd 6s that I got for 45 dollars from china.
They hella nice
Triple, if I catch you in those you know I'm gettin on you right?

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Is a damn shame that basketball shoes cost so much. People where them for fashion now. Basketball is a game that invites all walks of life and its sad that you guys are afraid to wear these shoes to play and its sad that you would play in a shoe that cost so much.

I use to wear my OG Jordan's to play now people are killing people for them.

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 01:25 AM
tf are dollar shoes?

Basketball shoes today are a bunch of cheap ass shoes that sells for high dollar. I always ask people if they play in their retro Jordans and they say no because the fall apart.

Also, what is up with the fly knit stuff. If someone steps on your foot, you're screwed. There is no padding just fabric.

Today's shoes are made for performance, I give it that much credit, but at the same time they are not durable.

TripleA
07-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Triple, if I catch you in those you know I'm gettin on you right?

:lol alright mil

CavaliersFTW
07-20-2015, 01:44 AM
That guys actually got a nice channel I'm not into shoes at all but I just subbed him because some of the shoes are entertaining just to see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdcFKBM146o

Like those who the **** would ever wear those they look like centipedes :lol

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 01:51 AM
That guys actually got a nice channel I'm not into shoes at all but I just subbed him because some of the shoes are entertaining just to see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdcFKBM146o

Like those who the **** would ever wear those they look like centipedes :lol
You mad there's no wilt signature shoe?

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 02:08 AM
Wilt was playing with Chuck Taylor's on. If given a pair of Hyperdunks he would be tearing it up. I tried to play in Chuck Taylor's and it destroys your feet. You don't get that bounce like you do with modern basketball shoes.

bdreason
07-20-2015, 03:00 AM
Very nice.

I have the University Red colorway. Only balled in them a couple times, but I only wear lowtops, and for $115 they're a good value.

bdreason
07-20-2015, 03:05 AM

Color makes a huge difference in appearance. You can also choose from different soles and have custom #'s and initials. Nike ID is actually a really cool feature... if you have the money to blow. I usually just try to pick a colorway I like, but sometimes I splurge for an ID. My Kobe VI ID's are still my favorite ball shoes... even though the traction is all but gone. :(

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 03:28 AM
Very nice.

I have the University Red colorway. Only balled in them a couple times, but I only wear lowtops, and for $115 they're a good value.
Those are the original Kyrie's that came out when they first released right?

I like those too but I think theyre all sold out now

Bosnian Sajo
07-20-2015, 03:35 AM
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

:oldlol:

bdreason
07-20-2015, 03:49 AM
Those are the original Kyrie's that came out when they first released right?

I like those too but I think theyre all sold out now

I think they were the 3rd colorway released.

tomtucker
07-20-2015, 05:16 AM
it

Cocaine80s
07-20-2015, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]it