PDA

View Full Version : New Ghostbusters movie....all female cast

tomtucker
07-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Ghostbusters director Paul Feig reveals the names of the characters in all-female reboot

Paul Feig has been sharing more details of the upcoming Ghostbusters reboot, and this time he's naming names.

Everything we know so far about the all-female Ghostbusters

Responding to a question from a Ghostbusters fan account, Feig shared the names of the new Ghostbusters team on his Twitter page.

Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones will star in the new film

:biggums: :biggums: :banghead:

GreggPopazit
07-20-2015, 02:54 AM
You just found this out? They've already been filming. Even pics are out.

DeuceWallaces
07-20-2015, 03:16 AM
Welcome to 5 months ago.

Fiege is a good director; I hope it's not a disgrace.

tomtucker
07-20-2015, 03:36 AM
Welcome to 5 months ago.

:( feels bad man......this july 19 artice had me fooled, belived it was something new
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a659055/ghostbusters-director-paul-feig-reveals-the-names-of-the-characters-in-all-female-reboot.html?rss#~piXD8gKTN9VgAM

either way , Gilbert, Holtzmann, Yates ......:biggums: ....now they are jews too ?........way to alienate the muslim community and paying audience, fukk this shit......female and jewish ........what next :banghead:

tomtucker
07-20-2015, 03:39 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mCD_pX-3--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1347585172118402704.jpg

:biggums: ......they made a ghostbusters/king kong crossover ? :eek:

Yoda
07-20-2015, 05:14 AM
Land on moon man did.

StephHamann
07-20-2015, 05:23 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mCD_pX-3--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1347585172118402704.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8

rufuspaul
07-20-2015, 08:24 AM
So it's the SNL cast plus that fat chick. The original was SNL meets National Lampoon. I hope it works out.

I've always had this thing for Kristen Wiig. Don't know what it is about her.

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Lame.

Nobody is going to watch that crap.

DeuceWallaces
07-20-2015, 11:37 AM
:( feels bad man......this july 19 artice had me fooled, belived it was something new
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a659055/ghostbusters-director-paul-feig-reveals-the-names-of-the-characters-in-all-female-reboot.html?rss#~piXD8gKTN9VgAM

either way , Gilbert, Holtzmann, Yates ......:biggums: ....now they are jews too ?........way to alienate the muslim community and paying audience, fukk this shit......female and jewish ........what next :banghead:

Obviously you were fooled. Only thing new were the character names. The pics, the actors, the director, and the reboot all been out for a loooong time.

senelcoolidge
07-20-2015, 11:40 AM
Another reboot. No wonder I don't go to the movies anymore, it's been a good 3 years at least since the last time I went. What is this sh#t. At least get some actors that are young that resemble the original characters.

DeuceWallaces
07-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Another reboot. No wonder I don't go to the movies anymore, it's been a good 3 years at least since the last time I went. What is this sh#t. At least get some actors that are young that resemble the original characters.

:facepalm

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 11:42 AM
that would be a remake. as you said, this is a reboot.

embarrassing fact: i've still never seen the original

also never saw back to the future

or any of the rockys

or independence day

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Outside of the relatively small consumer sub-group of ardent feminists I dont really see whom they expect to be interested in seeing this movie.

Guess time will tell.

Droid101
07-20-2015, 12:09 PM

or any of the rockys

or independence day
You are simply Un-American, you traitor.

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Outside of the relatively small consumer sub-group of ardent feminists I dont really see whom they expect to be interested in seeing this movie.

Guess time will tell.
errr... half the population?

u don't think the entire female west isn't salivating at the idea of female comedy finally rising to the fore? not to say women are anywhere close to the great comedic genius' of the 20th century, only one imo worth even mentioning is lily tomlin. maybe roseanne barr and joan rivers?

but a few names are definitely ringing bells these days. amy schumer is the big one. tina fey and amy pohler and sarah silverman and ellen degenerous got it started. i really dig kristin schaal, first saw her on the daily show and now she does bits and writing for a variety of outlets. though her sort of female replacement that a bunch of my friends are fawning over, jessica williams who is black to boot, is just a terrible comedian. ugh

point being, this film will get hype because ghostbusters are deep in the collective subconscious and chicks are gonna wanna see their side get some shine fighting translucent demons and giant pink globs or w/e. they'll also drag along their boyfriends who will much rather see this than a romantic comedy or period piece

you're just too parochial bro

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 12:20 PM
errr... half the population?

u don't think the entire female west isn't salivating at the idea of female comedy finally rising to the fore? not to say women are anywhere close to the great comedic genius' of the 20th century, only one imo worth even mentioning is lily tomlin. maybe roseanne barr and joan rivers?

but a few names are definitely ringing bells these days. amy schumer is the big one. tina fey and amy pohler and sarah silverman. i really dig kristin schaal, first saw her on the daily show and now she does bits and writing for a variety of outlets. though her sort of female replacement that a bunch of my friends are fawning over, jessica williams who is black to boot, is just a terrible comedian. ugh

point being, this film will get hype because ghostbusters are deep in the collective subconscious and chicks are gonna wanna see their side get some shine fighting translucent demons and giant pink globs or w/e

you're just too parochial bro

Ghostbusters is like the NBA. Chicks usually get/got into it through guys they know, etc. It doesnt have a huge stand-alone female fan base. Which is why most women didnt give a **** about the creation of the WNBA, and theyre probably not gonna give a **** about the creation of Ghostbitches.

I could be wrong - just venturing an opinion here

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 12:22 PM

or any of the rockys

or independence day

With you on all these except I have seen rocky 1. And independence day.

DeuceWallaces
07-20-2015, 12:56 PM

or any of the rockys

or independence day

Dude, Ghostbusters? Back to the Future? Jesus. Lost some respect.

Clyde
07-20-2015, 05:58 PM

Leslie Jones???

No Thanks, Im out.

Shes terrible.

KevinNYC
07-20-2015, 06:06 PM
this thread is comedy gold.

Wiig and Feig's previous movie grossed $300 million worldwide without a franchise tie in, special effects and probably 1 tenth the publicity budget.

Also do we think the original Ghostbusters Jew-free? Oy Vey.

kentatm
07-20-2015, 06:08 PM

or any of the rockys

or independence day

:biggums:

why do you hate America?

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 06:14 PM
this thread is comedy gold.

Wiig and Feig's previous movie grossed $300 million worldwide without a franchise tie in, special effects and probably 1 tenth the publicity budget.

Also do we think the original Ghostbusters Jew-free? Oy Vey.

Youre talking about Bridesmaids, right? The one with a theme that appeals to the entire female population?

I dunno man. I just dont know that many chicks that are into Ghostbusters. Maybe youre more familiar with that sub-group of females than I am tho :confusedshrug: