07-20-2015, 02:53 AM
No excuses.

SPURS

imnew09
07-20-2015, 02:53 AM
fken Spurs

TheMilkyBarKid
07-20-2015, 03:24 AM
Watch this guy become a very solid bench player over the next few years.

I'd really love to take a few weeks to study pop, his coaching staff and the entire spurs organization. They know their shit.

outbreak
07-20-2015, 04:01 AM
Vegas Summer league MVP

LongLiveTheKing
07-20-2015, 04:19 AM
Here come the annoying ass Spurs fans :rolleyes:

JohnMax
07-20-2015, 04:22 AM
He could be the next Finals MVP

:lebronamazed:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-20-2015, 04:30 AM
Watch this guy become a very solid bench player over the next few years.

I'd really love to take a few weeks to study pop, his coaching staff and the entire spurs organization. They know their shit.
What.... Everyone knew he was good it shocked everyone that he dropped to spurs

TheMilkyBarKid
07-20-2015, 04:58 AM
What.... Everyone knew he was good it shocked everyone that he dropped to spurs
I heard a lot of 'not athletic enough for the NBA', among other things.

I do however remember people saying he would be a great fit for the spurs.

But in regards to the second part of my post I was talking generally. Spurs remind me of a very well run business that is ahead of the innovation curve. Most other teams hold more resemblance to a mediocre government that lacks vision, development and creativity.

MJ(Mean John)
07-20-2015, 04:59 AM
I really like this Kid. Damn Spurs grabbing him with the 30(?)th pick.

You know, Spurs had a hard on for Larry Nance Jr. Damn I would have Liked to trade Lary Nance Jr and a 2nd rounder for this kid. This kid is like a Magic/Penny. 6'9 and plays like a PG. nice handles and court vision with good passing. This guy will be Spurs' Future PG after TP. Book it.

Paul George 24
07-20-2015, 05:01 AM

better than leflop stan :roll:

Paul George 24
07-20-2015, 05:02 AM
I really like this Kid. Damn Spurs grabbing him with the 30(?)th pick.

You know, Spurs had a hard on for Larry Nance Jr. Damn I would have Liked to trade Lary Nance Jr and a 2nd rounder for this kid. This kid is like a Magic/Penny. 6'9 and plays like a PG. nice handles and court vision with good passing. This guy will be Spurs' Future PG after TP. Book it.

he barely run :lol

MJ(Mean John)
07-20-2015, 05:02 AM
I heard a lot of 'not athletic enough for the NBA', among other things.

I do however remember people saying he would be a great fit for the spurs.

But in regards to the second part of my post I was talking generally. Spurs remind me of a very well run business that is ahead of the innovation curve. Most other teams hold more resemblance to a mediocre government that lacks vision, development and creativity.

Naw bro, This Kid is a stud. People would have called it a good Pick if he was taken in the lottery.

Thing is, Teams weren't sure if he was going to play PG/SF and I think the fact he's not supremely athletic might have scared teams if he were to play the 1. Teams want fast athletic PG's because of the the other 1's in the league (Russ, Rose, Wall, etc)

MJ(Mean John)
07-20-2015, 05:04 AM
he barely run :lol

Not sure if you mean he barely gets run.

If you did, well that's the Spurs for you. Stash Talent away until they're ready to compete. Lets Him learn the game the way Pop wants it to he played before he can lead the team

Paul George 24
07-20-2015, 05:25 AM
Not sure if you mean he barely gets run.

If you did, well that's the Spurs for you. Stash Talent away until they're ready to compete. Lets Him learn the game the way Pop wants it to he played before he can lead the team

u can't compare penny or magic to him,he'd be lucky as gd as last year diaw

MJ(Mean John)
07-20-2015, 05:33 AM
u can't compare penny or magic to him,he'd be lucky as gd as last year diaw

LOL. Brah, Im not talking he's going to be that level of talent. I'm just talking playing style. Someone can play similar to a player, however not be near the level of talent and thus they aren't as great. Now IF the kid had the talent of the aforementioned players, he would have been the #1 overall pick. Hands down.

Paul George 24
07-20-2015, 05:38 AM
LOL. Brah, Im not talking he's going to be that level of talent. I'm just talking playing style. Someone can play similar to a player, however not be near the level of talent and thus they aren't as great. Now IF the kid had the talent of the aforementioned players, he would have been the #1 overall pick. Hands down.

i DOIBT HE CAN RUN FASTBREAK LIKE THEM

MJ(Mean John)
07-20-2015, 05:45 AM
i DOIBT HE CAN RUN FASTBREAK LIKE THEM

LOL MFKER chill. He can't obviously do EVERYTHING those guys did. I'm just saying he plays like them. He can't do EVERYTHING as well or exactly like those guys otherwise, ge would be, those guys. Chill PG13.

Under Pop, I think he will have a long nice career. (assuming they keep him and he continues to develop)

BuffaloBill
07-20-2015, 07:25 AM
He won the summer league MVP but he was the 2nd best player on the Spurs summer league team. Spurs are so loaded its not even funny

Spurs5Rings2014
07-20-2015, 07:35 AM
We'll be ahead of the Celtics in championship count 20 years from now.

:applause:

rmt
07-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Too slow and can't shoot (although that could possibly be fixed by shooting coach Chip Engelland). We'll see - probably being groomed as playmaker to replace Manu off the bench.

r0drig0lac
07-20-2015, 08:15 AM
:lol

HylianNightmare
07-20-2015, 11:04 AM
Hes ready

SsKSpurs21
07-20-2015, 03:14 PM

I get what you are saying.

hes a tall PG. magic and penny were both SF size playing point. another player that was compared to them was shaun livingston (prior to knee injury).

Hes definitely not as fast or as skilled. I would also agree with paul_george that he has the potential to be a boris diaw but diaw is a PF who can facilitate the offense. Anderson is more of a point guard who just happens to be tall.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-20-2015, 03:30 PM
He's as athletic as limp ****, but I think people overlook his combo of length+IQ. Pretty much a 7-3 wingspan and 9-0 reach. That's basically Boozer or Tyrus Thomas length.

Dude needs to be able to hit open set jumpers tho.

IncarceratedBob
07-20-2015, 03:41 PM
There's a reason he fell to the Spurs. He's trash. Won't ever amount to anything. This is the last time we'll probably ever discuss him.

ImmortalNemesis
07-20-2015, 05:53 PM
We'll be ahead of the Celtics in championship count 20 years from now.

:applause:
Hahahahahahaha you're dumb