PDA

View Full Version : I know ill probably sound like a hater but cmon..

christian1923
07-20-2015, 12:12 PM
gym selfies and pictures of you lifting?? Why embarrass yourself at the gym just to embarrass yourself on the Internet?.. Did you know everyone else thinks you're a world class fa990t and people are laughing at you?

Ya hoes may like it... So Save it for snapchat and be a model in your bedroom

knickballer
07-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Agreed usually followed with some cringe worthy caption like "Obsessed are what the lazy use to describe the powerful"

RidonKs
07-20-2015, 12:17 PM
Agreed usually followed with some cringe worthy caption like "Obsessed are what the lazy use to describe the powerful"
that's gold :lol

christian1923
07-20-2015, 12:24 PM
:roll:

"Everybody wants to be a beast until it's time to do what beast do"

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 12:27 PM
gym selfies and pictures of you lifting?? Why embarrass yourself at the gym just to embarrass yourself on the Internet?.. Did you know everyone else thinks you're a world class fa990t and people are laughing at you?

Ya hoes may like it... So Save it for snapchat and be a model in your bedroom

They dont. They almost unanimously think it looks desperate and cringeworthy.

Working out is great. Showing people the pictures is immaculately corny.

There is ONE exception tho, which is if you just finished on the treadmill at your parents house and snap a sexy af shirtless mirror shot in their bedroom :pimp:

But anything else - awful.

riseagainst
07-20-2015, 01:07 PM

:applause:

UK2K
07-20-2015, 02:01 PM

#Blessed

JohnnySic
07-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Lifting is awesome.

Posting shirtless pics = douchebag.

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 03:15 PM

I approve of this post.:lol

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 03:15 PM
"You don't get to look like this by sitting and waiting for the bus all day"

christian1923
07-20-2015, 09:03 PM
Nice to see ISH is full of Alphas :rockon:

Yoda
07-20-2015, 10:40 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56265186.jpg

Heavincent
07-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Ya hoes may like it...

Do they?

outbreak
07-20-2015, 10:54 PM
I know a guy who does this but he's been going to the gym and taking supplements for like 6 years but still has no muscle so its hilarious. He's always talking about how he sees people doing everything wrong at the gym and any time we see a dude who's ripped on the street he says the guy must be on steroids. We think he just produces too little testosterone or something which is why he also can't grow a beard. But yeah i think a lot of people only go to the gym to say they go to the gym rather than to actually improve themselves and get fit.

Smook B
07-20-2015, 10:56 PM

Bandito
07-20-2015, 11:09 PM
"You don't get to look like this by sitting and waiting for the bus all day"
Lol what? People are crazy.

Bandito
07-20-2015, 11:13 PM
I know a guy who does this but he's been going to the gym and taking supplements for like 6 years but still has no muscle so its hilarious. He's always talking about how he sees people doing everything wrong at the gym and any time we see a dude who's ripped on the street he says the guy must be on steroids. We think he just produces too little testosterone or something which is why he also can't grow a beard. But yeah i think a lot of people only go to the gym to say they go to the gym rather than to actually improve themselves and get fit.
He probably just stands there using his cellphone for 2 hours and just says he went to the gym. Or just goes there to chat with other people. When I use to go to the gym a lot of people did that. I be like all sweaty and shit and they be all clean still smelling of soap. They also are the ones wearing brand clothes.

Yoda
07-20-2015, 11:36 PM

"Do or do not. There is no try."

outbreak
07-20-2015, 11:42 PM
He probably just stands there using his cellphone for 2 hours and just says he went to the gym. Or just goes there to chat with other people. When I use to go to the gym a lot of people did that. I be like all sweaty and shit and they be all clean still smelling of soap. They also are the ones wearing brand clothes.
I've seen pics of some of the people he goes with, one of them is a chick and competes in those body building contests and looks like a freak with how ripped she is. You'd think they would help him.