PDA

View Full Version : What's Roy Hibbert doing this summer?

BigNBAfan
07-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Working with Kareem? Working out back in shape? Forming team chemistry?

No, look at his twitter :facepalm

Need a couple more people to join my @ClashofClans clan. Clan name "Da Bullies". My username is "Big Dawg".

Shout out to @AOL for those chat rooms back in the late '90s. Learned a lot in them things.

Never seen Top Gun.

#BlackOps3 just got announced and I've got my crew ready.

Heavincent
07-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Clash of Clans? Call of Duty?

Filthy casual.

STATUTORY
07-20-2015, 02:43 PM
:facepalm "Big Dawg"

guy plays some garbage generic games too

FreezingTsmoove
07-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Lakers arent going anywhere why should he perform intense workouts

Fudge
07-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Lakers arent going anywhere why should he perform intense workouts
Contract year. Dude should be working his ass off just for his own sake.

KendrickPerkins
07-20-2015, 02:48 PM
GOAT clan name

Foster5k
07-20-2015, 02:49 PM
This actually makes me like Roy Hibbert more.

BigNBAfan
07-20-2015, 02:52 PM

Foster5k: I'm a retard that likes fat *****

That's just about how funny you are.

Fudge
07-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Loser mentality.

Loser IRL.

I'm praying for you.

HylianNightmare
07-20-2015, 03:02 PM
He's already good enough to dominate clearly

RoundMoundOfReb
07-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Preparing for a WCF run.

dazzer87
07-20-2015, 03:20 PM
andrew bynum 2.0

CarlosBoozer
07-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Is he still dating selena gomez?

Ca$H
07-20-2015, 03:32 PM
Is he still dating selena gomez?

Yes.

http://main.donthatemiami.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/selena-gomez-roy-hibbert.jpg

FKAri
07-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Gordon Hayward is the GOAT video gaming NBA player

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Good for him.

Players don't have to live their lives to satisfy a bunch of thirsty fans on the internet desperate for their hero to put on an "alpha" act they can worship.

NattyPButter
07-20-2015, 03:50 PM
you do know u can have a life outside the gym right? These players don't sit in the gym 24hrs a day just balling and working out.

BigNBAfan
07-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Good for him.

Players don't have to live their lives to satisfy a bunch of thirsty fans on the internet desperate for their hero to put on an "alpha" act they can worship.

So you dont like disciplined players who spend their offseason mastering the game, no surprise you're a lebron fan.

bdreason
07-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Is he only allowed to play NBA 2K or what? :confusedshrug:

BigNBAfan
07-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Is he only allowed to play NBA 2K or what? :confusedshrug:

considering his pay i'd expect him to take advantage of LA's resources to better himself and the team.

kshutts1
07-20-2015, 04:12 PM
considering his pay i'd expect him to take advantage of LA's resources to better himself and the team.
How many hours a day does it take for a player like Hibbert to "take advantage of LA's resources to better himself and the team"?

I'd say it's reasonable to expect an athlete to work on their game about 8 hours a day, and I'm basing that solely on the "normal" work week. 8 hours should cover an hour of lifting, thirty mins of cardio, 3-4 hours in the gym physically practicing and working on their game, and the remainder spent studying film, stretching, etc. Even typing that out makes eight sound like a lot!

Now, how long does it take to play video games and send those texts? More than 8 hours? Cuz that's all the time he has available, after discounting his sleep.

KNOW1EDGE
07-20-2015, 04:13 PM
So we're gonna assume that because he plays video games that means he doesn't work out or play basketball?

That's what we're doing?

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 04:15 PM
So you dont like disciplined players who spend their offseason mastering the game, no surprise you're a lebron fan.

I like players who listen to themselves and not to base, idol-worshipping fans. Whether a player feels compelled to maniacally work towards one single goal, or balance his work and leisure life in a way that matters to him.

I dont have an obsession for worshipping the alpha male cliche in basketball players ive never met, so no I dont really care what Hibbert likes to do with his offseason.

PP34Deuce
07-20-2015, 04:17 PM
him playing video games is no different than Kobe and Chris Paul traveling to diff countries that has nothing to do with basketball.

It's July, This would be a bigger concern if it were September and he did nothing.

He is what he is. a serviceable center with liabilities in Free Throws and defense.

Akrazotile
07-20-2015, 04:18 PM

Yoshy, just bc hes playin a vid game in some of his free time doesnt mean he isnt working too. Maybe he is, maybe he isnt, I dont know but it really doesnt mean anything in the big pocture.

SexSymbol
07-20-2015, 04:24 PM
so basically an NBA player isn't allowed to have some time off in the summer, which is officially his vacation season.
Alright

Foster5k
07-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Lmao. These idiots getting butt hurt over Hibbert playing some video games. Meanwhile, Ty Lawson getting DUIs, Kobe traveling the world, LeBron promoting his brand, Curry riding miniature horses, etc.

Get off this guys dick.

And for the record:

Roy Hibbert's rebounding ability > OPs life

funnystuff
07-20-2015, 04:26 PM
The real issue with this is.. COD has been trash for 5 years now.

Levity
07-20-2015, 04:41 PM
you mother fvckers and your need to have everything an nba player does documented, are crazy.

imdaman99
07-20-2015, 06:05 PM
This is what's wrong with modern times. We have people who have never picked up a basketball insulting someone who tries to better himself for most likely 8 hours a day in the offseason, and trying to have a life. Everything is documented so people will troll someone any time they can. You think MJ or Kobe worked at basketball 18 hours a day??? No chance. They were the hardest workers, and at times miserable human beings because all they wanted to do was win...but they had fun too. Get a grip.

DonDadda59
07-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Roy spending quality time with old friends at the beach:

http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/16/files/2013/09/he-collects-trash-dumped-on-the-beach-like-plastic-bags-or-straws-bottles-canvas-and-puts-them-into-a-big-plastic-bag-that-he-later-throws-into-a-garbage-bin-nearby-no-one-comes-here-just-to-colle-409-994.jpg

After having a heart to heart with Kareem after arriving in LA, Roy decided to get in touch with his spirituality:

http://chantouvivelavie.c.h.pic.centerblog.net/o/b5edaa10.jpg

He looks at peace. Lakers finna have a great season. :banana:

Thunderfan86
07-20-2015, 06:35 PM
This is what's wrong with modern times. We have people who have never picked up a basketball insulting someone who tries to better himself for most likely 8 hours a day in the offseason, and trying to have a life. Everything is documented so people will troll someone any time they can. You think MJ or Kobe worked at basketball 18 hours a day??? No chance. They were the hardest workers, and at times miserable human beings because all they wanted to do was win...but they had fun too. Get a grip.
No, but I did hear a story about Kobe raping a white woman in his spare time. This doesn't have anything to do with you though.....I just thought I would pass this information along.

brownmamba00
07-20-2015, 06:35 PM

http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/16/files/2013/09/he-collects-trash-dumped-on-the-beach-like-plastic-bags-or-straws-bottles-canvas-and-puts-them-into-a-big-plastic-bag-that-he-later-throws-into-a-garbage-bin-nearby-no-one-comes-here-just-to-colle-409-994.jpg

After having heart to heart with Kareem after arriving in LA, Roy decided to get in touch with his spirituality:

:confusedshrug: :facepalm

outbreak
07-20-2015, 06:37 PM
EH players need a break and have down time. What if he spent 12 hours in the gym then plays some clash of clans when he gets home?

DonDadda59
07-20-2015, 06:44 PM
:confusedshrug: :facepalm

I'm posting like Roy Hibbert here :(

Bandito
07-20-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm posting like Roy Hibbert here :(
The first one was ok but the second one was cringey

imnew09
07-20-2015, 06:50 PM
If I have millions of dollars i would be playing video games with naked hoes next to me as well.

Whats bad about this?

imnew09
07-20-2015, 06:51 PM

After having a heart to heart with Kareem after arriving in LA, Roy decided to get in touch with his spirituality:

Fggot like you makes me question the rep system. In other words ure a sh**y poster who circle jerks or alts for reps. Fk off