PDA

View Full Version : So who is Andre Berto?

Godzuki
07-20-2015, 04:41 PM
another clown Mayweather picks to run away and hug all fight to pad his undefeated record with? :confusedshrug:

boxing :lol

Wade3
07-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Floyd has beaten everybody, there's nothing left for him anymore

kentatm
07-20-2015, 05:18 PM
at least he doesnt OD on blunts like a certain somebody up in this thread

Godzuki
07-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Who would you like to see mayweather fight for his last fight?

rousey :coleman:

Godzuki
07-20-2015, 05:20 PM
at least he doesnt OD on blunts like a certain somebody up in this thread

lmao why is the ISH establishment filled with so many super nerds that recycle the same jones over and over again for 10~ years? :oldlol:

ya'll are some corny, weak mf'ers :facepalm

kentatm
07-20-2015, 05:23 PM
:roll:

Don't be all hatin on recycled jokes when all you have is your fake ass wanna be tough guy persona.

Godzuki
07-20-2015, 05:24 PM
:roll:

Don't be all hatin on recycled jokes when all you have is your fake ass wanna be tough guy persona.

coming from a corny uncle tom thx for the complement :pimp:

lets be honest you're nerdy as fukk tho :coleman:

9erempiree
07-20-2015, 05:26 PM
rousey :coleman:

This.

She won best fighter in the world over him.

kentatm
07-20-2015, 05:27 PM
coming from a corny uncle tom thx for the complement :pimp:

lets be honest you're nerdy as fukk tho :coleman:

do you even know what an uncle tom is brah? :lol

Godzuki
07-20-2015, 05:28 PM
do you even know what an uncle tom is brah? :lol

go back to watching frazier cornball :sleeping

kentatm
07-20-2015, 05:31 PM
go back to watching frazier cornball

for real though

do you even know what an uncle tom is?

Wally450
07-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Who were Brandon Rios and Chris Algeri?

At least floyd beat all the best who we're put in front of him. Manny lost to Marquez :oldlol:

masonanddixon
07-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Floyd has beaten everybody, there's nothing left for him anymore

He lost to Castillo both times

RedBlackAttack
07-20-2015, 10:43 PM
for real though

do you even know what an uncle tom is?
The answer is clearly no... which is hilarious. :oldlol:

DonDadda59
07-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Is this even official? Heard rumblings that he was going to possibly fight on free TV in the fall. If that's true, don't hate this fight especially if they stack the undercard. Lord knows Floyd doesn't need the money after May. It'd be a nice way of giving back to the Sport that's given him so much.

If it's a $70 PPV with usual bullshit undercard then it's a pretty weak way to go out.

SCREWstonRockets
07-21-2015, 12:48 AM
Who were Brandon Rios and Chris Algeri?

At least floyd beat all the best who we're put in front of him. Manny lost to Marquez :oldlol:

Those were not the best opponents either and people clowned Pac hard for the Algeri fight. This is a shit fight, any way you slice. Maybe back in 2011 when Berto was relevant, now? I'm actually interested in how they will sell this fight. According to Berto, Mayweather has been prank calling him and says its over a girl :oldlol:

They're going to sell the free tv angle and it will work. Casual fans will eat this up. Hardcore fans will crap on this fight and thats their choice. If anything, this fight could give a chance for Floyd to look "exciting". He will go after Berto, possibly stop him. It won't be a tactical match like the Pacquiao fight.

This also leads me to believe that this fight is definitely not his last. The best thing we can hope for from is that is the beginning of the death of PPV.

PistonsFan#21
07-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Those were not the best opponents either and people clowned Pac hard for the Algeri fight. This is a shit fight, any way you slice. Maybe back in 2011 when Berto was relevant, now? I'm actually interested in how they will sell this fight. According to Berto, Mayweather has been prank calling him and says its over a girl :oldlol:

They're going to sell the free tv angle and it will work. Casual fans will eat this up. Hardcore fans will crap on this fight and thats their choice. If anything, this fight could give a chance for Floyd to look "exciting". He will go after Berto, possibly stop him. It won't be a tactical match like the Pacquiao fight.

This also leads me to believe that this fight is definitely not his last. The best thing we can hope for from is that is the beginning of the death of PPV.

Mayweather is gonna be fighting for win #50 on May 7th 2016. Its gonna be a rematch with Manny Pacquiao and its gonna be the 2nd highest selling PPV in boxing history

PistonsFan#21
07-21-2015, 01:17 AM
He lost to Castillo both times

You havent seen any of the 2 fights though. You just read it on some forum on Internet and try to run with it. Reality is...Mayweather is 48-0

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dan53t.jpg

masonanddixon
07-21-2015, 01:35 AM
You havent seen any of the 2 fights though. You just read it on some forum on Internet and try to run with it. Reality is...Mayweather is 48-0

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dan53t.jpg

Theres literally no way you can give Mayweather more than 4 rounds in the first fight, and theres literally no way you could have given him more than 7 rounds in the rematch

Wally450
07-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Theres literally no way you can give Mayweather more than 4 rounds in the first fight, and theres literally no way you could have given him more than 7 rounds in the rematch

Dude dominated the rematch. The first fight I gave a draw.