PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Shaq twitter war?

sundizz
07-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Awesome to see these two clowns going on at it.

3ball
07-21-2015, 02:25 PM
These tweets from Shaq have caused young fans to scratch their head like "wait a minute - that flies in the face of this carefully constructed revisionist history narrative that I had created about MJ"

But Shaq merely said publicly what was common knowledge to every hoops fan who watched basketball in the 90's.

Pippen was a sidekick in every sense of the word...

In his entire career, he hit 2 game winners - one was assisted by MJ, and the other was a broken play putback in a 1st Round series that was already decided.

Every other game-winning ATTEMPT was taken by MJ - indeed, Pippen wasn't even allowed to ATTEMPT game-winners when MJ was playing.. It's true

ShawkFactory
07-21-2015, 02:43 PM
These tweets from Shaq have caused young fans to scratch their head like "wait a minute - that flies in the face of this carefully constructed revisionist history narrative that I had created about MJ"

But Shaq merely said publicly what was common knowledge to every hoops fan who watched basketball in the 90's.

Pippen was a sidekick in every sense of the word...

In his entire career, he hit 2 game winners - one was assisted by MJ, and the other was a broken play putback in a 1st Round series that was already decided.

Every other game-winning ATTEMPT was taken by MJ - indeed, Pippen wasn't even allowed to ATTEMPT game-winners when MJ was playing.. It's true
I don't get it. Are you a bulls fan?

kshutts1
07-21-2015, 02:45 PM
indeed, Pippen wasn't even allowed to ATTEMPT game-winners when MJ was playing.. It's true
If that's true, then that's much worse than Pippen sitting out because Kukoc was given the final shot.

FKAri
07-21-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't get it. Are you a bulls fan?

lol ofcourse not. He's strictly a Jordan stan. Stuck to his d1ck like herpes

sundizz
07-21-2015, 03:01 PM
That's silly - one of them is arguably the best scorer of all time and the other is arguably one of the best all around players of all time.

Saying Pippen didn't take shots to win games makes sense when there is someone significantly better at him to do it.

Same way, it'd be like hating on MJ because he couldn't collectively rebound, pass, defend, and game manage as well as Pippen.

You gotta have both.

How many game winners did Shaq take/hit in his long career? Some people are built to get a team to the 4th quarter and some players skill lie in being able to score when the scoring gets tough. You need both a workhorse and an assassin to win in the NBA (unless you play team ball 100% like Dubs or Spurs or Pistons).

Da_Realist
07-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Shaq took it personally and made it awkward. Insecure people shouldn't be on social media. Then again, without insecure people there would be no social media.

AceManIII
07-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Shaq put himself & Kareem over Wilt :oldlol: