PDA

View Full Version : Never trifle wit Larry Legend.....Detroit disrespects him and he drops 31 in 2nd half

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-22-2015, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jBWiol12SA

:applause: :applause: that mentality:applause: that cutthroat alpha steez:applause: :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-24-2015, 05:23 PM
:applause: :applause:

Round Mound
07-24-2015, 05:53 PM
:bowdown:

GIF REACTION
07-24-2015, 05:57 PM
Larry Legend was better then Sir Charles. That's for sure.

SHAQisGOAT
07-24-2015, 06:13 PM
:applause: :bowdown:

Alpha af, that's what you do when they **** with ya, just give them hell... Not a good thing to **** with Larry Legend, might get him mad and he would play even better.

Every player put on him just gettin schooled.

Laimbeer just a dirty sob :lol

Bird's strength is underrated btw, look at how he holds his ground against Bill and just blocks his shot straight up. And he bullies Tripucka who was a very buff, strong dude.

Oh, and #54 Kent Benson gave Larry lots of shit at Indiana University (for theshort time LB was there)... So Bird always made sure to embarrass Kent and his teams, in the NBA.

GIF REACTION
07-24-2015, 06:20 PM

Alpha af, that's what you do when they **** with ya, just give them hell... Not a good thing to **** with Larry Legend, might get him mad and he would play even better.

Bird's strength is underrated btw, look at how he holds his ground against Bill and just blocks his shot straight up. And he bullies Tripucka who was a very buff, strong dude.

Oh, and #54 Kent Benson gave Larry lots of shit at Indiana University (for theshort time LB was there)... So Bird always made sure to embarrass Kent and his teams, in the NBA.
Are you and Round Mound the same person?

JimmyMcAdocious
07-24-2015, 06:24 PM
I'd argue Bird had the GOAT killer instinct.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-24-2015, 06:32 PM

Bird was a good defender in his younger years got on AllD teams. Nikkas ignore defense when talkin Bird Magic and Bird shts on him there. And yeah Bird was strong as an ox nikkas forget he played GREAT post defense even did spot guarding on dudes like Hakeem and Moses

KirbyPls
07-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Are you and Round Mound the same person?

Yes.

SHAQisGOAT
07-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Bird was a good defender in his younger years got on AllD teams. Nikkas ignore defense when talkin Bird Magic and Bird shts on him there. And yeah Bird was strong as an ox nikkas forget he played GREAT post defense even did spot guarding on dudes like Hakeem and Moses

:applause: On point

KirbyPls
07-24-2015, 06:40 PM
I'd argue Bird had the GOAT killer instinct.

Greatest back-to-back 8-point games in Finals history! :applause: :pimp:

Blue&Orange
07-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Larry Bird with a broken back got as many offensive rebounds as Lebron in his prime during the 2015 finals. Larry Bird actually did it against big guys, Lebron did it against midgets playing center and PF. Lebron got more defensive rebound though. One was competitor a real TOP10 player that took rebounds away from the opponents the other is a statpadder fugazzi that takes rebounds away from his teammates.

OMGZ Check my stats!!

Doranku
07-25-2015, 08:58 PM
Another good video with a lot of great quotes from his contemporaries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rg1sFMxnbM

I would much rather defend Michael Jordan than Larry Bird

:bowdown: The Legend.

Also this:

After Craig Hodges won the NBA All-Star Game Three-Point contest in Bird's absence, Hodges was asked if the victory was tainted because Bird hadn't participated. "He knows where he can find me," was Hodges retort. Told of Hodges' challenge, Bird replied, "Yeah, at the end of the Bulls' bench."

I'm crying. :roll:

SHAQisGOAT
07-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Another good video with a lot of great quotes from his contemporaries - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rg1sFMxnbM

:bowdown: The Legend.

Also this:

After Craig Hodges won the NBA All-Star Game Three-Point contest in Bird's absence, Hodges was asked if the victory was tainted because Bird hadn't participated. "He knows where he can find me," was Hodges retort. Told of Hodges' challenge, Bird replied, "Yeah, at the end of the Bulls' bench."

I'm crying. :roll:

:bowdown: :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-25-2015, 09:22 PM
I love that quote from Worthy.

Goes to show you much respect he had for his basketball iq. Doc said it best: Larry was a b-ball genius.