PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless is probably the biggest jordan D rider of all time. worse than any troll

kennethgriffin
07-23-2015, 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVQ8-JgsCnc

skip says this all time bulls squad would beat the all time lakers

PG - pippen ( 16/6/5 career average )
SG - jordan ( 30/6/5 career average )
SF - rodman ( 7/13 career average )
PF - TYSON CHANDLER ( 8/9 career average )
C - artis gilmore ( 17/10 career average )

vs

PG - Magic Johnson ( 19/11/7 career average )
SG - Kobe Bryant ( 25/5/5 career average )
SF - Elgin Baylor ( 27/13/4 career average )
PF - Kareem Abdul Jabbar ( 25/11/4 career average )
C - Shaquille O'neal ( 24/11/2 career average )

stephen a smith said the bulls would lose by 30 or 35

lol

skip nearly lost it

Richie2k6
07-23-2015, 12:20 PM
Can't wait to see that when I get home

Spaulding
07-23-2015, 12:21 PM
First Take is trash. Can't take anything they say serious. Just like your posts.

RRR3
07-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Your stats are rounded for up for some and not for others

kennethgriffin
07-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Your stats are rounded for up for some and not for others

i really dont give 2 ****s since even if you rounded up every bulls player and rounded down every laker player theyed still blast them with dehydrated clowdy dark yellow piss

RRR3
07-23-2015, 12:27 PM
i really dont give 2 ****s since even if you rounded up every bulls player and rounded down every laker player theyed still blast them with dehydrated clowdy dark yellow piss
Well except for one position where the Bulls have a clear advantage :pimp:

kennethgriffin
07-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Well except for one position where the Bulls have a clear advantage :pimp:

yeah yeah... we all know pippen did a good job on magic for one series. lets not make a big deal of out it

RRR3
07-23-2015, 12:30 PM
yeah yeah... we all know pippen did a good job on magic for one series. lets not make a big deal of out it
:rolleyes:

You know exactly what position I am referring to. Derrick Rose should be the PG anyways. Pippen at SF.

kennethgriffin
07-23-2015, 12:33 PM
:rolleyes:

You know exactly what position I am referring to. Derrick Rose should be the PG anyways. Pippen at SF.

thats not skips list though

and if youre refering to kobe/mj

jordan himself said kobe would beat him if they played 1 on 1

so any isolation between the 2 would be just that exactly. kobe beating mj cause kobe has more moves and all the ones he got from mj ontop

i wont deny jordan had the better career. but in one game i'l take kobe over mj

81 happened in 1 game. jordan never dropped more than 61 points through 4 quarters

for 1 game peak vs peak kobe is the better player i think. but thats just my opinion based on watching both guys

FireDavidKahn
07-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Skip is a troll to get views. Anyone who thinks he is serious is an idiot.

TheMan
07-23-2015, 12:36 PM

so any isolation between the 2 would be just that exactly. kobe beating mj cause kobe has more moves and all the ones he got from mj ontop

81 happened in 1 game. jordan never dropped more than 61 points through 4 quarters

for 1 game peak vs peak kobe is the better player i think. but thats just my opinion based on watching both guys
:oldlol:

toxicxr6

This fool really should be banned by now for posting trash like this

RRR3

This isn't logical at all. Jordan on average had a better game than Kobe did. His AVERAGES are significantly better, i.e. he is much more likely to have the better game of the two. One game against the 2006 Raptors doesn't change that.

And let's not even talk about the playoffs, where Jordan annihilates Kobe even more. Kobe is great, dude, but if you try to start arguing him against Jordan in any way you look silly.

Megabox!
07-23-2015, 12:38 PM
He actually reminds me a lot of the Jordan stans on here. He's constantly saying how MJ made Pippen the great player he was and even said a 50+ year old Jordan would beat current LBJ :facepalm

ISHGoat
07-23-2015, 12:41 PM
ban

3ball
07-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Most of MJ's supporting cast on this team is the same as his championship teams (Pippen, Rodman) - and I thought those teams BARELY got by in some years (i.e. in the 1993 Finals, both teams remarkably averaged exactly 106.7 ppg and 113.0 ORtg... also, MJ had to be a hero many times in the 1997 and 1998 playoffs - those playoff runs were razor-thin margins)...

So if MJ barely succeeded with that supporting cast against regular teams in 1993, 1997 and 1998, then he has no chance with this sub-par supporting cast against the Lakers all-time team, unless their chemistry and brand of basketball is just THAT much inferior - but this isn't a Lebron-led team - it's the all-time Lakers.

btw, look at pippen's career stats... ugh... that's all the production he could gave MJ?.. worse than i thought.. (young fans research arguments against MJ so Lebron can have a chance, but in reality, everyone at the time knew it was all about MJ and Pippen was just a lowly helper - he has 3-4 clutch plays in his entire career).

Lebron23
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
STFU 3ball. Get's Jordan's balls out of your mouth.

Carbine
07-23-2015, 01:01 PM
I see major issues with the Laker squad. Kobe wants to shoot 20 times, Magic wants the ball in his hands as much as possible, Shaq "if you dont feed the dog, the house wont get guarded" not to mention poor FT.

Can Baylor shoot threes?

There would be brutal brutal spacing. Kobe is their best shooter and he only shoots 33 percent. Magic 30 percent.... Questionable if Baylor can shoot threes.

Chicago all time lineup of

Hinrich (better shooter, way better defender than rose, better fit for MJ)
MJ
PIP
Kukoc
Rodman

Would be ideal in todays NBA. While extremely less individual talent than LA, they all have roles and fit perfectly around MJ.

JohnMax
07-23-2015, 01:11 PM
Skip Bayless and 3ball are similar.

Both hate Lebron.
Both downplay Scottie Pippen. Skip says hes not a top 50 all time player.

3ball
07-23-2015, 01:17 PM
Skip Bayless and 3ball are similar.

Both hate Lebron.
Both downplay Scottie Pippen. Skip says hes not a top 50 all time player.
Indeed.. as does Isiah Thomas and Laimbeer, which means the entire Bad Boy team likely thinks that (further evidenced by their use of "Jordan Rules"):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIY_4vIxGEE&t=22m49s

SouBeachTalents
07-23-2015, 01:21 PM
ISH has reached it's peak of absurdity, some posters on here are truly deranged

Bernkastel
07-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Is OP ISH's Skip Bayless?

zeerghit
07-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Is OP ISH's Skip Bayless?

well bulls offense pretty horible, how they gonna score? do mj need to score 100+ points to win?
lakers win 20+ at least, most likely 40+

andgar923
07-23-2015, 01:46 PM
He actually reminds me a lot of the Jordan stans on here. He's constantly saying how MJ made Pippen the great player he was and even said a 50+ year old Jordan would beat current LBJ :facepalm

Well it's a known FACT :confusedshrug:

It's just people here that get offended.

Akhenaten
07-23-2015, 01:58 PM
He's right, Artis Gilmore used to routinely lockdown Kareem in their h2h matchups, Rodman would very effective against him (Kareem) and Gilmore would be able to hold his own vs Shaq.

Baylor has no business in this game a fat 6'5 "foward" who played bully ball and shot 40% on the 60's would get swallowed by someone like Scottie Pippen. Defensively that Laker team is VERY slow, Bulls speed and quickness would be murder, just put Kareem and Shaw in P n R's ALL DAY and run them ragged in transition.

Bulls in 6

andgar923
07-23-2015, 02:00 PM
I see major issues with the Laker squad. Kobe wants to shoot 20 times, Magic wants the ball in his hands as much as possible, Shaq "if you dont feed the dog, the house wont get guarded" not to mention poor FT.

Can Baylor shoot threes?

There would be brutal brutal spacing. Kobe is their best shooter and he only shoots 33 percent. Magic 30 percent.... Questionable if Baylor can shoot threes.

MJ
PIP
Kukoc
Rodman

Would be ideal in todays NBA. While extremely less individual talent than LA, they all have roles and fit perfectly around MJ.

This

Someone that actually knows a bit of ball.

:applause:

3ball
07-23-2015, 02:08 PM

Can Baylor shoot threes?

MJ
PIP
Kukoc
Rodman

Chemistry is key - teams have lost with FAR greater talent advantages than the Lakers have here.

The NBA's best (Wade, Lebron, Dwight, Carmelo, CP3, Duncan, etc) couldn't beat Euroleague from 2002-2006 - they lost 7 times in the Olympics and World Games to every team imagineable and DID NOT win the championship in any of those years.. Their chemistry and brand of basketball was so far inferior, it more than offset the USA's goat talent advantage.

So the Bulls could win depending on how horrible the Lakers' chemistry and brand of basketball is, just like you say.. and their bad shooting would be a factor.

K Xerxes
07-23-2015, 02:10 PM
Tyson Chandler giving Shaq/Kareem problems. :lol God Skip is such a tool.

andgar923
07-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Tyson Chandler giving Shaq/Kareem problems. :lol God Skip is such a tool.

Well, he'd be quicker at rotations, more effective in that fashion than Rodman would.

Only way Bulls win is if Kobe decided to chuck to be honest.

Otherwise I doubt the Bulls win, but they sure as hell won't lose by 50 points, Shaq is on crack.

AirFederer
07-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Chemistry, sacrifice and spacing are keys.
And don't hate on Pip :facepalm

MJ da GOAT. Never write off a team with him.

FKAri
07-23-2015, 02:34 PM
It'd be closer than most posters here think. Lakers team is a buncha names most of whom aren't nearly the defenders of their counterparts. The Bulls team meshes a bit better. I think the Lakers would win but it wouldn't be a blowout.

kennethgriffin
07-23-2015, 02:44 PM

Mj is massively overrated as f*ck by his stans

Yes i'l write him off if his teammates arent good enough

Know why? Cause jordans had teams where his team mates werent good enough... and got shat on year after year after year... by the celtics.. by the bad boys... even in 1990 when jordan was basically prime. He still lost

Jordan isnt god. To win you need a good team

The all time lakers arent just a good team. Theyre the best possible squad you can assemble. Arguably as good a starting 5 as the all time nba team period

Magic
Kobe
Baylor
Kareem
Shaq

That can beat the all time NON laker team

Zeke
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Russell

Think about that... so yeah i'l write off a guy going up to bat with toothpicks like tyson chandler

DCL
07-23-2015, 02:48 PM
you're a very easy target if you take skip bayless seriously and let him annoy you.

Beastmode88
07-23-2015, 07:12 PM

Know why? Cause jordans had teams where his team mates werent good enough... and got shat on year after year after year... by the celtics.. by the bad boys... even in 1990 when jordan was basically prime. He still lost

The all time lakers arent just a good team. Theyre the best possible squad you can assemble. Arguably as good a starting 5 as the all time nba team period

Magic
Kobe
Baylor
Kareem
Shaq

Zeke
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Russell

Think about that... so yeah i'l write off a guy going up to bat with toothpicks like tyson chandler

Yet kobe couldn't win without a big man. Epic choke in 2006 when they were up 3-1 vs the suns and some how lost the series. :coleman:

Smoke117
07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
You calling someone a dick rider of a player...where to even begin? Here this is a start:

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1338/13388005/2389133-4949054815-micha.gif

ShawkFactory
07-23-2015, 07:21 PM

Magic
Kobe
Baylor
Kareem
Shaq

Zeke
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Russell

So you're knocking Jordan...for the Lakers having great players over the last 40 years? Whoa

TheBigVeto
07-23-2015, 07:23 PM
He isn't any worse than any Kobetard. But of course as a Kobetard you can't see that fact.

Smoke117
07-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Kenny have you ever heard the saying: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? Yeah...

Lakers Fan
07-23-2015, 07:47 PM
I'd move Kobe to SF and put Coop on Jordan. Is there a calculator on the h2h matchup statistics when Jordan and Michael Cooper played against each other? Byron Scott probably got a lot of minutes as the starter, but I imagine he was quickly replaced by Cooper.

Hey Yo
07-23-2015, 08:14 PM

vs

lol

skip nearly lost it
Wait!!!! You mean Skip and Stephen A. disagreed on a subject? :wtf: :biggums: :coleman:

Maybe because that's what the daily script tells them to do?

garbage show is garbage.

nzahir
07-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Is Skip Bayles...3ball

TheBigVeto
07-23-2015, 08:45 PM
Is Skip Bayles...3ball

Doubt it. 3ball is retarded.

andgar923
07-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Kenneth, let's go hoop before the summer is over.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-23-2015, 09:22 PM
Yet kobe couldn't win without a big man. Epic choke in 2006 when they were up 3-1 vs the suns and some how lost the series. :coleman:

What's that gotta do w/ the main point though?

Jordan would get his shit pushed in by that Laker squad. As long as we're not talking in the literal sense here, there's no shame in that. :lol

Kobe_6/8
07-23-2015, 09:59 PM

1-9
2002 Wizards
2003 Wizards

Round Mound
07-23-2015, 09:59 PM
He's right, Artis Gilmore used to routinely lockdown Kareem in their h2h matchups, Rodman would very effective against him (Kareem) and Gilmore would be able to hold his own vs Shaq.

Baylor has no business in this game a fat 6'5 "foward" who played bully ball and shot 40% on the 60's would get swallowed by someone like Scottie Pippen. Defensively that Laker team is VERY slow, Bulls speed and quickness would be murder, just put Kareem and Shaw in P n R's ALL DAY and run them ragged in transition.

Bulls in 6

:facepalm :no:

Mr Feeny
07-24-2015, 01:18 AM

vs

lol

skip nearly lost it

Magic, Kareem and Shaq wouldn't touch the ball. Kobe would hog it all day tbf. The guy killed Payton and turned him into a scrub. Then took the best offensive point guard of the past decade (Steve Nashed) and turned him into a spot up shooter.
If he does that with Magic, they're in for a real lesson. Magic can't shoot. Kareem and Wilt in the paint together is a little congested. I'd run pick and rolls all day long and confuse them. Neither is great at defending pick and rolls. Shaq, especially, according to Phil Jackson was atrocious. There's a reason Utah used to spank them and then Detroit wrecked them with a team that had no business competing with them in 2004.

Mr Feeny
07-24-2015, 01:21 AM
I'd move Kobe to SF and put Coop on Jordan. Is there a calculator on the h2h matchup statistics when Jordan and Michael Cooper played against each other? Byron Scott probably got a lot of minutes as the starter, but I imagine he was quickly replaced by Cooper.

Jordan AVERAGED 37 ppg against Cooper. Nice to know that you want Cooper in there. No room for Baylor then:applause: