PDA

View Full Version : So when are cops gonna start racial profiling white men?

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:12 AM
White men are more prone to being serial killers and mass murderers than any other racial group in America...and it's not even close.

:confusedshrug:

UK2K
07-24-2015, 11:14 AM
White men are more prone to being serial killers and mass murderers than any other racial group in America...and it's not even close.

They do. Be a white guy and walk into a mall with your pants around your ass, gold chains, a grill, and a wife beater, and I bet you mall security will follow you more closely than a black guy in a business suit.

I solved the riddle of your thread title.

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 11:15 AM

Yes, that's true. And nobody will pretend it isn't for the sake of being PC.

DeuceWallaces
07-24-2015, 11:17 AM
They do. Be a white guy and walk into a mall with your pants around your ass, gold chains, a grill, and a wife beater, and I bet you mall security will follow you more closely than a black guy in a business suit.

You start posting here again after your ********** account was banned? You know, reddit hasn't shutdown coontown yet. You could try there.

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Yes, that's true. And nobody will pretend it isn't for the sake of being PC.
If I were a police chief, I'd instruct my police officers to do random police stops on white men and to use any excuse to search them and their cars...might find incriminating evidence and stop a killing spree :confusedshrug:

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:23 AM

:no:

I'm not worried about whiggas, I'm after the James Holmes and Elliot Rodgers of the world :confusedshrug:

UK2K
07-24-2015, 11:29 AM

I'm not worried about whiggas, I'm after the James Holmes and Elliot Rodgers of the world :confusedshrug:

But not John Muhammad and Lee Malvo?

I will agree with you that white men, especially older white men and weird depressed little white kids with no friends, are more likely to commit mass murder (with a gun).

But considering mass murders are about as common as snow in June (I've seen it happen), your premise is kinda weak. About 40 in the last 25 years.

K.

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:36 AM
But not John Muhammad and Lee Malvo?

I will agree with you that white men, especially older white men and weird depressed little white kids with no friends, are more likely to commit mass murder (with a gun).

But considering mass murders are about as common as snow in June (I've seen it happen), your premise is kinda weak. About 40 in the last 25 years.

K.

Saving lives is never weak

#whitelivesmatter

BTW, how many John Muhammad and Lee Malvo style killings have happened in 'Murica the last 40 years :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 11:42 AM

#whitelivesmatter

BTW, how many John Muhammad and Lee Malvo style killings have happened in 'Murica the last 40 years :confusedshrug:
The real point is that the vast majority of gun death is suicide. After that it's gang/drug violence.

Mass shootings seem common only because every single one of them makes the news. In reality, relative to a population of 320 million, there not really that common. There are probably more bear attack deaths per year than mass shooting deaths.

UK2K
07-24-2015, 11:45 AM

#whitelivesmatter

Which style is that? With a gun and a bullet?

Godzuki
07-24-2015, 11:46 AM
i swear the mf'ers whose brains reason like this are some of the lowest IQ sheep thinking nikka's on the planet. its like having a brain thats gone backwards in evolution from chimp status :facepalm

hey stupidass, its called regularity...every day norms....something being common vs uncommon...conditioning.... which then equates to street smarts. if u see nikka's robbing, killing, and stealing every day wtf else are you going to look out for? a pale ass skinny white boy who shoots a school or movie theater once a year? :confusedshrug:

you're THEMAN alright, THE MAN at being a stupid fukkin retard. damn u one really dumb nikka :facepalm

navy
07-24-2015, 11:51 AM
The real point is that the vast majority of gun death is suicide. After that it's gang/drug violence.

Mass shootings seem common only because every single one of them makes the news. In reality, relative to a population of 320 million, there not really that common. There are probably more bear attack deaths per year than mass shooting deaths.
They are common compared to other countries regardless of population.

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 11:52 AM
i swear the mf'ers whose brains reason like this are some of the lowest IQ sheep thinking nikka's on the planet. its like having a brain thats gone backwards in evolution from chimp status :facepalm

hey stupidass, its called regularity...every day norms....something being common vs uncommon...conditioning.... which then equates to street smarts. if u see nikka's robbing, killing, and stealing every day wtf else are you going to look out for? a pale ass skinny white boy who shoots a school or movie theater once a year? :confusedshrug:

you're THEMAN alright, THE MAN at being a stupid fukkin retard. damn u one really dumb nikka :facepalm
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:54 AM
The real point is that the vast majority of gun death is suicide. After that it's

Mass shootings seem common only because every single one of them makes the news. In reality, relative to a population of 320 million, there not really that common. [b]There are probably more bear attack deaths per year than mass shooting deaths.
But isn't gang and drug violence victims largely gang members and drug pushers/users. In other words, they're killing themselves for the most part. I fail to see the downside there.

I would still instruct my police officers to perform random stops on white men if I were police chief...if I save even one white life, it would have been well worth it :applause:

Godzuki
07-24-2015, 11:54 AM

a lot of other countries don't even have guns everywhere like we do.

and the 3rd world ones that do theres a lot worse shit going on.

what is common vs uncommon in profiling is obviously based on the people and more particularly law enforcement, within this country.

longtime lurker
07-24-2015, 11:57 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

Probably because you're a dumbass.

TheMan
07-24-2015, 11:59 AM

:no: Look at your neg status, fggot. Obviously a lot of people here think you're retarded.

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 12:05 PM
But isn't gang and drug violence victims largely gang members and drug pushers/users. In other words, they're killing themselves for the most part. I fail to see the downside there.

I would still instruct my police officers to perform random stops on white men if I were police chief...if I save even one white life, it would have been well worth it :applause:
Why do you assume that the victims would be white?

CNNonceAgain
07-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Blacks account for 62% of serial killers in the united States.

http://www.amren.com/news/2011/04/rise_of_the_bla/

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 12:10 PM

That can't possibly be true. I'm literally not even going to click the link.

knickballer
07-24-2015, 12:10 PM
OPie you need to stop feasting on the propaganda CNN, Faux News, MTV and all the other BS news are sprewing. If you go by them then you're gonna think all muslims are terrorists, all cops are massacring blacks, whites are serial killers, etc.

Stop listening to the media. Don't have so much hate torwards others.

iamgine
07-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Racial profiling is wrong. Our good cops won't start racial profiling white men.

mehyaM24
why do you let the media sway you so much?

WOAT sheep

NumberSix
OPie you need to stop feasting on the propaganda CNN, Faux News, MTV and all the other BS news are sprewing. If you go by them then you're gonna think all muslims are terrorists, all cops are massacring blacks, whites are serial killers, etc.

Stop listening to the media. Don't have so much hate torwards others.
He's obviously not being serious.

Godzuki
07-24-2015, 12:15 PM
:no: Look at your neg status, fggot. Obviously a lot of people here think you're retarded.

yeah i'm actually proud i have the most reds on ISH, glad u pointed that out.

hey everybody look at me i finally made it :pimp:

u just keep showing how beta u are. first its being dumb as fukk and now its being a weak willed follower personality. u might be the most beta kid i've ever seen :applause:

CNNonceAgain
07-24-2015, 12:16 PM
That can't possibly be true. I'm literally not even going to click the link.
#leftistlogic

DeuceWallaces
07-24-2015, 12:30 PM

That is blatantly wrong.

For some reason I read that stupid blog post. No hard data, and that number is an extrapolation for the last known number of ~30%, which I'm not even sure is right because the author does not cite any source, instead just a slide from a class that he/she maybe attended? Moreover, I have no idea why the author surmises the rate would double in this decade.

Oh, and the front page of that site is great. Nice selection of unbiased news stories and blog posts. http://www.amren.com/ :oldlol:

UK2K
07-24-2015, 12:32 PM

40 mass shootings in 25 years is common?

So, like, Haley's Comet.. is that common too in your opinion?

Raymone
07-24-2015, 12:35 PM
Compare the statistical probability of these two events occurring in America.

1. a deranged white guy committing a mass shooting
2. a gang-affiliated black guy killing someone in a shooting

TheMan
07-24-2015, 12:35 PM
yeah i'm actually proud i have the most reds on ISH, glad u pointed that out.

hey everybody look at me i finally made it :pimp:

u just keep showing how beta u are. first its being dumb as fukk and now its being a weak willed follower personality. u might be the most beta kid i've ever seen :applause:
Whateva you say ******. If not being an idiot is beta, then by all means be my guest.

BTW, the reason you get negged so much is because the extreme stupidity you spew on the regular, not because you're some type of rebel free thinker :yaohappy:

TheMan
07-24-2015, 12:42 PM

Not all crimes are the same...a little 3rd grader being killed in a mass shooting is way worse than a gangster thug being gunned down in a drive by :confusedshrug:

I'm just trying to do my part to prevent needless innocent lives being lost.

Profile white men now!!!

#whitelivesmatter

CNNonceAgain
07-24-2015, 12:49 PM
That is blatantly wrong.

For some reason I read that stupid blog post. No hard data, and that number is an extrapolation for the last known number of ~30%, which I'm not even sure is right because the author does not cite any source, instead just a slide from a class that he/she maybe attended? Moreover, I have no idea why the author surmises the rate would double in this decade.

Oh, and the front page of that site is great. Nice selection of unbiased news stories and blog posts. http://www.amren.com/ :oldlol:
There is plenty of data in that article

It is not a projection based on past data, it is the full list of serial murderers (based on FBI definition) for the 02-12 decade

The author does not suggest that the % of serial killers who are black will double, he said that the next decade *could rise from 62% to 62.5-75% *based on current trends

You made up your mind before reading the column.

Raymone
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Not all crimes are the same...a little 3rd grader being killed in a mass shooting is way worse than a gangster thug being gunned down in a drive by :confusedshrug:

I'm just trying to do my part to prevent needless innocent lives being lost.

Profile white men now!!!

#whitelivesmatter

We can narrow it down to victims below a certain age. The statistical difference will basically be unchanged.

Gang member arrested in fatal shooting of 7-year-old Amari Brown (http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/816399/suspect-arrested-fatal-shooting-7-year-old-amari-brown)

3 gang members arrested in fatal shooting of 7-year-old Memphis girl (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-memphis-girl-killed-20150415-story.html)

2 Gang Members Arrested in Killing of 9-Year-Old Anaheim Girl Who Was Shot While Playing in Front Yard (http://ktla.com/2014/10/25/2-arrested-in-fatal-shooting-of-9-year-old-girl-in-anaheim/)

TheMan
07-24-2015, 01:22 PM
Which is exactly why we must profile white men, the police profile blacks to prevent gang/drug crime, they profile Arabic looking dudes to prevent terrorist attacks (which are even less common than mass shootings), they profile latino men pretty much for anything...why the hell not white men to prevent serial killings and mass shootings? :confusedshrug:

You white guys just don't want to be harrassed by the cops like us minorities, admit it :facepalm

Raymone
07-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Which is exactly why we must profile white men, the police profile blacks to prevent gang/drug crime, they profile Arabic looking dudes to prevent terrorist attacks (which are even less common than mass shootings), they profile latino men pretty much for anything...why the hell not white men to prevent serial killings and mass shootings? :confusedshrg:

You white guys just don't want to be harrassed by the cops like us minorities, admit it :facepalm

It's true that we don't want that, but it's also true that we're the one group that it just doesn't make sense to profile. So few of us are going to go crazy like Holmes or this Louisanian. So many of us are out there being doctors, saving lives, creating vaccines, solving things, science, creating jobs, stimulating the economy, spending money. Profiling us will just disrupt all of that.

We're the exception. Just trust us.

DeuceWallaces
07-24-2015, 01:42 PM
There is plenty of data in that article

It is not a projection based on past data, it is the full list of serial murderers (based on FBI definition) for the 02-12 decade

The author does not suggest that the % of serial killers who are black will double, he said that the next decade *could rise from 62% to 62.5-75% *based on current trends

You made up your mind before reading the column.

He added his own numbers to the random chart he found online to increase the number. Then in the next paragraph uses the real numbers and surmises it will rise:

[QUOTE]Historically from 1890 to present black serial killers have accounted for almost 26% of all solved murders from serial killers. In just the past three decades, the number rises drastically to 38.9%. This trend shows no sign of stopping anytime soon either. Estimates based solely off current trends, place the possible black serial killers for the decade we

TheMan
07-24-2015, 01:46 PM
It's true that we don't want that, but it's also true that we're the one group that it just doesn't make sense to profile. So few of us are going to go crazy like Holmes or this Louisanian. So many of us are out there being doctors, saving lives, creating vaccines, solving things, science, creating jobs, stimulating the economy, spending money. Profiling us will just disrupt all of that.

We're the exception. Just trust us.
I highly doubt you're doing any of that :oldlol:

What about me though? I'm half white and I've been harrassed by the cops twice in my life but I have never been arrested. Why are cops not leaving me alone like you white dudes? It isn't my fault that I look Latino:banghead:

Raymone
07-24-2015, 01:55 PM

I spend money, solve things, and employ more than one person. Multiple boxes ticked. Like 85% of my family are in medicine too. Only males though.

What about me though? I'm half white and I've been harrassed by the cops twice in my life but I have never been arrested. Why are cops not leaving me alone like you white dudes? It isn't my fault that I look Latino:banghead:

It's not your fault, but that's probably the reason.

NumberSix
07-24-2015, 02:10 PM

I have a great relationship with the half-whites. A great relationship and a tremendous amount of respect. They're great people. They like me, I like them. I'm great, they're great and we have a fantastic relationship. I employ thousands of half-whites and I sell apartments to half-whites for millions of dollars. They're great people.

oh the horror
07-24-2015, 02:26 PM

What strikes me as funny is the media portrayal of both.

One is a loner that has mental problems that everyone wants to figure out.

The other is a good for nothing gang member that doesn't deserve shit.

Funny how that works isn't it?

HitandRun Reggie
07-24-2015, 03:07 PM

I'm not saying your wrong but I'd like to know what data you used to come to this conclusion. According to the Radford/FGCU serial killer data base, which is the largest non-government serial killer database in the world. Blacks overtook whites in 1990 as the predominant race of serial killers, which is amazing since they are only 13% of the population.

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial%20Killer%20Information%20Center/Serial%20Killer%20Statistics.pdf

Page 4.

Seems hard to believe I know, but I'd love to see someone with an FBI link regarding this subject.

9erempiree
07-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Crime has been declining for years now.