PDA

View Full Version : AT&T buys DirecTV for 48.5 Billion dollars

Millslapped
07-24-2015, 08:20 PM
FCC approved it.
Wow.

Bandito
07-24-2015, 08:22 PM
So stingy they can't even round up that I wanted to buy that I was short 14 cents. But 48 billion is like nothing to them.

christian1923
07-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Do I get the NFL package on my ATT iPhone now ?

Graviton
07-24-2015, 09:44 PM
Glad I dropped AT & T for Comcast last month, **** them all. Bill keeps going up for no reason, terrible customer service and garbage internet speeds. Now they will infect DirectTV.

bladefd
07-25-2015, 01:26 AM
Glad I dropped AT & T for Comcast last month, **** them all. Bill keeps going up for no reason, terrible customer service and garbage internet speeds. Now they will infect DirectTV.

DirectTV is already very expensive and is bound to get more expensive once they merge as At&T is a major ripoff.

At&t was once a great company with good prices - they have been terrible the last 15 years. Clearly someone got paid off in the fcc for this merge to be allowed.

Only thing I like about At&t nowadays is milana vayntrub aka Lily Adams. Rest of the company can go kick rocks with horrific bang for the buck. Mila on other hand is beautiful with down to earth personality and seems like very high bang for the buck if you know what I mean :rockon: :rockon: