PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman defended Hulk Hogan

Lebron23
07-25-2015, 03:43 AM
I've known @HulkHogan for 25 years. Here he is hanging with Kylin in NJ. There isn't a racist bone in that mans body. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yp83QFXPUw

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Hulk+Hogan+Dennis+Rodman+Day+Life+Brooke+Hogan+BsG z-ENCwjYl.jpg

http://wrestlingnews.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/dennis-rodman-hulk-hogan.jpg

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/h/hulkhogan2/01.jpg

bdreason
07-25-2015, 03:58 AM
I haven't heard the audio, but fathers can be really protective of their daughters.

Myth
07-25-2015, 04:27 AM
If Hogan admits he is a little racist, I will believe that over Rodman saying that he is not.

FireDavidKahn
07-25-2015, 04:51 AM
Using an almost 10 year old racist rant to ruin someone's career and life is sickening. People should be mad at the person who released this. Actions speak louder than words

4 Inches
07-25-2015, 06:21 AM
Phuck Dennis Rodman that tap dancing motherphucker

MP.Trey
07-25-2015, 07:21 AM
Did Hulk drop 50 on him?

Mr Feeny
07-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Using an almost 10 year old racist rant to ruin someone's career and life is sickening. People should be mad at the person who released this. Actions speak louder than words

I actually agree here. It's sad how sissified this world has become. And YES I'm using that word cognizant of a potential backlash from (ill say it again) sissified individuals today.
It's a joke. Who got Virgil a job at WCW? Hogan. Who hung out with Rodman and befriended and babysat him before the double main event in 97? Hogan. Some idiotic word that the man said in a private conversation 8 years ago don't mean you start Benoiting the guy from history.

Mr Feeny
07-25-2015, 07:55 AM
I haven't heard the audio, but fathers can be really protective of their daughters.This is IT, pretty much. How something this silly has been blown THIS out of proportion is beyond me. It's Hogan. Should we start bringing up his track record with black people and all the black friends he has?

When one of Hogan's African American buddies is out already saying that Hogan doesn't have a racist bone in his body, I would have hoped that most people ought to take notice. I'm anything but a Hogan fan but this is just getting embarassing now.

TripleA
07-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Dennis rodman also defended a brutal dictator. I don't think hogan is racist because actions like pushing for booker t backstage.

DCL
07-25-2015, 08:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo

LAZERUSS
07-25-2015, 09:22 AM
I actually agree here. It's sad how sissified this world has become. And YES I'm using that word cognizant of a potential backlash from (ill say it again) sissified individuals today.
It's a joke. Who got Virgil a job at WCW? Hogan. Who hung out with Rodman and befriended and babysat him before the double main event in 97? Hogan. Some idiotic word that the man said in a private conversation 8 years ago don't mean you start Benoiting the guy from history.

I don't usually agree with you, but in this case, no doubt.

kennethgriffin
07-25-2015, 09:31 AM
What is it with wrestlers and f*g bag fanny packs

Theyve been wearing them since they went out of style back in 1991 for 1st graders

kennethgriffin
07-25-2015, 09:41 AM
http://chaddukeswrestlingshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fannypackkane.jpg

http://i17.tinypic.com/4qriv85.jpg

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/ctsslrhrbray0nvo8oko.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e1a1ecdd640c23d31a727391ff8d737/tumblr_mro6obJKQx1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Foster5k
07-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Complicated situation with Hogan. Donald Sterling was the owner of a predominately "black" professional basketball team. I'm sure he's helped some "black" athletes along the way. However, his actions proved he was racist and his words proved he was indeed racist.

Hogan, no doubt, probably has helped many so called "black" people. The guy seems genuine. Again, however, we don't know his true character. If he is not racist, I ask why did he have a racist rant? That seems to contradict everyone defending him. If this rant was about his daughter dating/having sex with a "black" guy, did he just show his true colors? Did he not want his own flesh and blood being with another guy because of race? Well, that is racism and that would make him a racist.

I've seen good and bad in every race of people. Adolf Hitler showed the world what happens when men and women choose to turn a blind eye to racism. Left unchecked, the same horrors and atrocities of the Third Reich will happen again. It was a wise man that once said, "Let us never forget. There is always a person out there waiting for good men and women to forget the horrors of the past."

Racism will not be tolerated and cannot be allowed to cultivate. It only breeds more violence and more hate. Ultimately, we all know the end game that racism brings. No sane person ever wants to see those horrors ever again.

Also, Dennis Rodman is not a good judge of character. This is the same guy that called the dictator, in North Korea, Kim Jong-un a great guy. He is also supposedly friends with Kim Jong-un.

longtime lurker
07-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Ha. Hulk will be alright. There's always a team of coons that will come out and defend a racist white person. Stephen A Smith and Charles Barkley are prepping their statements as we speak.

tomtucker
07-25-2015, 12:34 PM

same shit happened with the clippers.......now the owner is a fukking retard who ruined the logo and uniforms........:facepalm

tomtucker
07-25-2015, 12:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo
:oldlol: :applause:

IncarceratedBob
07-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Honestly Hogan has always been known as a total scumbag. I was deep in the wrestling world during the early 90's and EVERYONE in the industry hated Hogan. Not only was he a racist who refused to put over black/Mexican wrestlers, he often showed up drunk to events and beat his wife for years on end.

tomSR.
07-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Honestly Hogan has always been known as a total scumbag. I was deep in the wrestling world during the early 90's and EVERYONE in the industry hated Hogan. Not only was he a racist who refused to put over black/Mexican wrestlers, he often showed up drunk to events and beat his wife for years on end.
:whatever:

Akrazotile
07-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Complicated situation with Hogan. Donald Sterling was the owner of a predominately "black" professional basketball team. I'm sure he's helped some "black" athletes along the way. However, his actions proved he was racist and his words proved he was indeed racist.

Hogan, no doubt, probably has helped many so called "black" people. The guy seems genuine. Again, however, we don't know his true character. If he is not racist, I ask why did he have a racist rant? That seems to contradict everyone defending him. If this rant was about his daughter dating/having sex with a "black" guy, did he just show his true colors? Did he not want his own flesh and blood being with another guy because of race? Well, that is racism and that would make him a racist.

I've seen good and bad in every race of people. Adolf Hitler showed the world what happens when men and women choose to turn a blind eye to racism. Left unchecked, the same horrors and atrocities of the Third Reich will happen again. It was a wise man that once said, "Let us never forget. There is always a person out there waiting for good men and women to forget the horrors of the past."

Racism will not be tolerated and cannot be allowed to cultivate. It only breeds more violence and more hate. Ultimately, we all know the end game that racism brings. No sane person ever wants to see those horrors ever again.

Also, Dennis Rodman is not a good judge of character. This is the same guy that called the dictator, in North Korea, Kim Jong-un a great guy. He is also supposedly friends with Kim Jong-un.

http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.snl.com/SNL_0832_06_Update_4_Bennett_Brauer.png

So maybe Hulk isnt a fan of "black people," even tho hes worked with many "black athletes" he, doesnt want his daughter taking "BBC" he's, not a fan of "Al Sharpton." He doesnt want "Junk Yard Dog" to show up to the company picnic and eat all the "fried chicken." He's not a fan of "soul music," he believes in "racial bigotry" he, thinks Mumia is "100% guilty" he, likes to wear "clothes that fit him."

sportsfan76
07-25-2015, 01:46 PM
wow not the guy I went to see as a 9 year old

orange_chicken
07-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Hogan mad he got defeated by a black guy name The Rock

senelcoolidge
07-25-2015, 02:30 PM
I hear people spewing racist and offensive things all the time. Stop with the agenda's and witch hunts. This place is becoming something straight out of a George Orville novella.

Smoke117
07-25-2015, 02:39 PM
I just listened to the audio that was "racist"...it's not racist. What a ****ing joke you sensitive ass brothers are.

SCdac
07-25-2015, 02:48 PM
many people in the entertainment industry seem like complete douche bags, from actors, to directors, to producers and ceos. and not just white dudes, snoop dog strikes me a huge racist and misogynist for example, but I'll still jam his tunes

sportsfan76
07-25-2015, 02:51 PM
I just listened to the audio that was "racist"...it's not racist. What a ****ing joke you sensitive ass brothers are.

where can I listen to it?

Smoke117
07-25-2015, 02:53 PM
where can I listen to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f20Z-iGVoP0

TonyMontana
07-25-2015, 03:34 PM
guy getting witch hunted for an almost 10 year old comment. :roll:

If everyone whos ever made a "racist" comment(of all races, I'm not just talking whites like the fukn media does.) had their career ruined the world would be getting nothing done. What a joke.

it seems that their trying to make saying a race comment a worst "crime" than doing hard drugs, or being an adulter/rapist, or assaulting someone. your more likely to get in trouble as a white guy for calling a black guy a ***** than you are for going up to him and beating the shit out of him just for being black(but without saying anything).

TheMarkMadsen
07-25-2015, 03:35 PM

that's not what people are upset about

Foster5k
07-25-2015, 03:40 PM
your more likely to get in trouble as a white guy for calling a black guy a ***** than you are for going up to him and beating the shit out of him just for being black(but without saying anything).
Would be classified as a hate crime. Also, said person would be in prison for aggravated assault + added punishment for it being a hate crime. So, yes, said person would be in a worse position than Hogan.

R.I.P.
07-25-2015, 03:45 PM
I haven't heard the audio, but fathers can be really protective of their daughters.

There have always been rumours that Hulk likes his daughter a little too much, so he was probably upset that it would be black dick before daddy dick. :roll:

Smoke117
07-25-2015, 03:49 PM
that's not what people are upset about

Does it really matter? Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there...and they say shit non stop and nobody cares. It's become a joke how every little racist thing a white person says they get vilified for, but black people can spew the most vile racist shit every day and nobody cares.

sportsfan76
07-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Does it really matter? Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there...and they say shit non stop and nobody cares. It's become a joke how every little racist thing a white person says they get vilified for, but black people can spew the most vile racist shit every day and nobody cares.

I agree and I;m black which is why I have no interest in racism news. I hear blacks all the time express their hate for whites and then have a nerve to get mad when a white person does the same thing. You can't have it both ways, express your hate for whites and then get mad when they do the same

Foster5k
07-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there
:facepalm

Do you have any facts/proof to justify this statement? Just wondering.

red1
07-25-2015, 05:37 PM
thats not the audio you imbecile

people make mistakes. the transcript for the audio makes it sound like he was ranting about his dumbass daughter and that he was salty about her choices. who knows what is really in the man's heart

Smoke117
07-25-2015, 05:53 PM
thats not the audio you imbecile

people make mistakes. the transcript for the audio makes it sound like he was ranting about his dumbass daughter and that he was salty about her choices. who knows what is really in the man's heart

Chill out...I was on youtube and that was just there and then I read this thread. So the hulkster hates black people? Who cares. I hate how everyone has to walk on eggshells now because they might offend someone. If you unfroze some man who lived 100 years ago he'd look at the world and say: "what a bunch of f@cking pusscakes".

Foster5k
07-25-2015, 06:25 PM
So the hulkster hates black people? Who cares.

I remember when the Germans turned a blind eye to Hitler and the Nazi party. The Nazi's hate Jews. Who cares. Now, many a German wish they had spoke up against those atrocities even though it wasn't themselves being beaten in the streets or dragged to concentration camps.

In America, people will stand up against racism. It's one of the things I admire about America. We have people that will refuse to be treated unequally. They will fight no matter the cost.

Who cares? I care if he is indeed a racist and so do a lot of other men and women in America that still remember the horrors of the past. As stated, racism will not be tolerated.

BasedTom
07-25-2015, 06:34 PM

I remember when the Germans turned a blind eye to Hitler and the Nazi party. The Nazi's hate Jews. Who cares. Now, many a German wish they had spoke up against those atrocities even though it wasn't themselves being beaten in the streets or dragged to concentration camps.

In America, people will stand up against racism. It's one of the things I admire about America. We have people that will refuse to be treated unequally. They will fight no matter the cost.

Who cares? I care if he is indeed a racist and so do a lot of other men and women in America that still remember the horrors of the past. As stated, racism will not be tolerated.
:biggums:

You must be a quite old if you personally remember.

and the bolded sounds a little close to the same jingoistic crap that inspires wars in the first place. Are you going to go out and lynch Hulk Hogan now?

deja vu
07-25-2015, 10:35 PM
We are all racists anyway. I don't understand the fuss about this.

eeeeeebro
07-25-2015, 11:06 PM
xxxxx

sportsfan76
07-25-2015, 11:09 PM
all white people have racist slurs from time to time but we like black people. hell my daughter is half black and she is disney type of beautiful. AND if it wasnt for black people i would never gotten to enjoy me a real butt. but from time to time we say racial stuff... hell i use to throw rocks at black people when i was a kid dont make me racist now this shit is crazy but hey its a money thing.

My friends used to terrorize white college students when we were 13 years old:roll:

KNOW1EDGE
07-25-2015, 11:10 PM
Who the fuhck cares what he says in private?
who cares if he says some racist sh1t?

Everyone in America, of every color has said some racist sh1t. It's ok. It's not illegal. Get over it.

Patrick Chewing
07-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Because when you're nWo, you're nWo 4 Life.

Dennis knows what's up.

eeeeeebro
07-25-2015, 11:11 PM
xxxx

Living Being
07-25-2015, 11:31 PM
http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.snl.com/SNL_0832_06_Update_4_Bennett_Brauer.png

So maybe Hulk isnt a fan of "black people," even tho hes worked with many "black athletes" he, doesnt want his daughter taking "BBC" he's, not a fan of "Al Sharpton." He doesnt want "Junk Yard Dog" to show up to the company picnic and eat all the "fried chicken." He's not a fan of "soul music," he believes in "racial bigotry" he, thinks Mumia is "100% guilty" he, likes to wear "clothes that fit him."
:lol Chris Farley makes this 10x funnier.

Hittin_Shots
07-25-2015, 11:45 PM
Well when black people go on tyrants against white people we call them comedians and pay to watch them on a stage.

tomtucker
07-26-2015, 02:48 AM

:biggums: .......you must be almost 80 years old then..................now it

funnystuff
07-26-2015, 02:59 AM

Do you have any facts/proof to justify this statement? Just wondering.
Don't act like black people don't make racism a bigger issue then it already is.