Ca$H
07-26-2015, 10:10 AM
How many titles would they win?

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Barbosa
Durant/Looney
Green/McAdoo
Bogut/Ezeli

Iggy would have to be salary dumped and Barnes renounced to make it happen.

kennethgriffin
07-26-2015, 10:13 AM
bad for chemistry. hes a ball hog isolation guy. the warriors are built on spacing/movement/open shots

and he would take the ball out of the hands of a more alpha confident guy like curry

then hurt their defense down low

and he'd get shook in the finals against lebron then go cry to his mom after the loss again

their offense isnt the problem. its not broken. why fix it. just get more of the same type of guys. go the spurs rout. its the new nba

toxicxr6
07-26-2015, 10:26 AM
bad for chemistry. hes a ball hog isolation guy. the warriors are built on spacing/movement/open shots

and he would take the ball out of the hands of a more alpha confident guy like curry

and he'd get shook in the finals against lebron then go cry to his mom after the loss again

their offense isnt the problem. its not broken. why fix it. just get more of the same type of guys. go the spurs rout. its the new nba

:facepalm :facepalm

Virtually everything you say is cringe worthy... I honestly wonder if you know anything about the NBA

So the warriors are a team based on teamwork.. Getting open shots.. Moving the ball?
You don't think adding one of the best shooters in the league from anywhere on the floor.. One of the leagues best passers for someone so tall.. That is one of the biggest mismatches in the league... Would improve the Warriors ability to get open shots..

Wow you are truly an idiot

ISHGoat
07-26-2015, 10:47 AM
:facepalm :facepalm

Virtually everything you say is cringe worthy... I honestly wonder if you know anything about the NBA

So the warriors are a team based on teamwork.. Getting open shots.. Moving the ball?
You don't think adding one of the best shooters in the league from anywhere on the floor.. One of the leagues best passers for someone so tall.. That is one of the biggest mismatches in the league... Would improve the Warriors ability to get open shots..

Wow you are truly an idiot
did it really take this long for you to come to this conclusion?

ralph_i_el
07-26-2015, 11:46 AM
I'd like to think Kenneth is just trolling, but after a few years I've realized that he's actually just mentally deficient.

Durant on the Warriors = game over. He's not a "ball hog isolation ball stopper etc etc..." Like some moron (Kenneth) would have you believe. He's played with Westbrook for ****s sake.

ZMonkey11
07-26-2015, 12:07 PM
a) yes, griffin is top 5 GOAT idiot posters on here.

b) even he's not that stupid for that not to be a troll post.

Legends66NBA7
07-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Warriors are the new dynasty if old KD comes back.

Ca$H
07-26-2015, 12:51 PM
OP loves to suck c0ck.

LOL. So insecure. You know that the Spurs are winning the title next year. KD going to the warriors next summer means Bran will never win another title again. He would end up 2/10, 2/11, or 2/12 The possibility of this happening has you shook.

WorldWarriors
07-26-2015, 02:10 PM
How many titles would they win?

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Barbosa
Durant/Looney
Green/McAdoo
Bogut/Ezeli

Iggy would have to be salary dumped and Barnes renounced to make it happen.
Love Durant but I don't think it will happen. I won't even let myself fantasize about the possibility.

ekosky
07-26-2015, 02:11 PM
:roll:

Kobe_6/8
07-26-2015, 07:35 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

smoovegittar
07-26-2015, 07:40 PM
I'd like to think Kenneth is just trolling, but after a few years I've realized that he's actually just mentally deficient.

Durant on the Warriors = game over. He's not a "ball hog isolation ball stopper etc etc..." Like some moron (Kenneth) would have you believe. He's played with Westbrook for ****s sake.

It's the salvia, man

KNOW1EDGE
07-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Well he's def not signing with GS, but they'd be nearly unstoppable if he did.

Ca$H
07-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Love Durant but I don't think it will happen. I won't even let myself fantasize about the possibility.

It's the smart thing to do. Young Elite championship core. Young elite championship head coach. Bay Area is a big enough market. New stadium on it's way too.

Cali Syndicate
07-26-2015, 08:35 PM
Man, imagine if durant signed with the cavs....game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the spurs....game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the bulls...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the rockets...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the clippers...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the grizzlies...game over.

Man, imagine if durant teamed up with durant...game over

WorldWarriors
07-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Man, imagine if durant signed with the cavs....game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the spurs....game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the bulls...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the rockets...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the clippers...game over.

Man, imagine if durant signed with the grizzlies...game over.

Man, imagine if durant teamed up with durant...game over
http://www.youjustimagine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Just-Imagine-Logo-Black-Outline.png

Done_And_Done
07-27-2015, 02:41 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/John_Lennon_-_Imagine_John_Lennon.jpg

Westbrook0
07-27-2015, 03:05 AM
This topic is so stupid.

Imagine if Anthony Davis and Klay Thompson signed with the Thunder!

PG: Westbrook
SG: Thompson
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Davis

Let's talk about how many championships they would win as if it's totally gonna happen!

:facepalm

FKAri
07-27-2015, 03:35 AM
Imagine if Goku and Superman signed with the Knicks! :eek:

Ca$H
07-27-2015, 07:49 AM
This topic is so stupid.

Imagine if Anthony Davis and Klay Thompson signed with the Thunder!

PG: Westbrook
SG: Thompson
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Davis

Let's talk about how many championships they would win as if it's totally gonna happen!

:facepalm

Those guys aren't free agents so it isn't possible. Durant is a free agent next summer and the warriors can easily create enough cap space to give him a maximum contract offer.