PDA

View Full Version : Lebron "Not sure cause I do more winning than Losing my friend" DA FU

imnew09
07-29-2015, 01:39 AM
Nigguh

2 - 6 in the Finals. :lol :lol :lol

iTare
07-29-2015, 01:41 AM
He's won more games in his life.

Big Cheese
07-29-2015, 01:42 AM
being one of the most powerful and richest athletes in the world isnt winning?

imnew09
07-29-2015, 01:43 AM
being one of the most powerful and richest athletes in the world isnt winning?

that can't buy him back the 4 fken LOSSES in the most IMPORTANT stage of his career

StusOneGoodEye
07-29-2015, 01:44 AM
corporate winner, peer loser
2-6

Rose'sACL
07-29-2015, 01:48 AM
that can't buy him back the 4 fken LOSSES in the most IMPORTANT stage of his career
This.

Fail in high school so that you can proudly say that you never failed in college.

StusOneGoodEye
07-29-2015, 01:49 AM
The Chosen One. The Best Basketball Player In The Last Decade Is 2 For 6. Has Lost Against Vets And Baby Faced Up And Comers. ****ing Fraud. There Is No Fairytale Story About this Coluding Wrinkled Faced ****.

kamil
07-29-2015, 01:53 AM

Generally, yes. But not in the finals.

keep-itreal
07-29-2015, 01:59 AM
2/6

nzahir
The Chosen One. The Best Basketball Player In The Last Decade Is 2 For 6. Has Lost Against Vets And Baby Faced Up And Coming. ****ing Fraud. There Is No Fairytale Story About this Wrinkled Faced ****.
4 mvps, 2 fmvps, 2 rings, 30 years old, #2 PER all time, best stats of modern era with MJ.
So yes, the chosen 1. When he wins just even 1 for cleveland he will be cemented in top 5 all time by almost all analysts or anyone who is paid to talk about basketball. If he wins 2 or more he will continue to rise

JerrySeinfeld
calm down mr 2 for 6, you may be winning espn awards for best championship performance, but you aren't a winner.

iTare
07-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Generally, yes. But not in the finals.
Well no sh*t.

Springsteen
07-29-2015, 02:05 AM
This.

Fail in high school so that you can proudly say that you never failed in college.

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ohhh.png

StusOneGoodEye
07-29-2015, 02:07 AM
2-6,7,8. no one sniffs top 5 being a career loser

Cocaine80s
07-29-2015, 02:08 AM
calm down mr 2 for 6, you may be winning espn awards for best championship performance, but you aren't a winner.
2/5.5>>>>0/1

JerrySeinfeld
07-29-2015, 02:14 AM
Bran's never been good at math...

Rose'sACL
07-29-2015, 02:17 AM
2-6,7,8. no one sniffs top 5 being a career loser
this. only celtics players from russell's years make top 5 players of all time. Jordan being the GOAT is a lie. He isn't even in top 5.
Also, right now, norris cole> Jordan

oh the horror
07-29-2015, 02:40 AM
4 mvps, 2 fmvps, 2 rings, 30 years old, #2 PER all time, best stats of modern era with MJ.
So yes, the chosen 1. When he wins just even 1 for cleveland he will be cemented in top 5 all time by almost all analysts or anyone who is paid to talk about basketball. If he wins 2 or more he will continue to rise

And at the end of the day that's all you dudes have to cling to. His personal accolades that his star teammates grant him from helping the defense sag off lebron. When the defense focuses on him he's a volume player with shitty percentages. We ALL saw that.

And he has a losing record for wins when it counts with multiple quit moments in his career.

Get the **** outta here

Magic 32
07-29-2015, 02:45 AM

He stacked the deck and did only fair.

One more ring only gets him inside the top 10.

And even then...people will forever remember a GOAT athlete who sadly was stuck inside a scared single parent underachiever.

Megabox!
07-29-2015, 03:27 AM
When the defense focuses on him he's a volume player with shitty percentages. We ALL saw that
Well no shit, considering who he had on his team at the time. You should know all about volume shooting on shitty percentages since your hero has been doing it for nearly 2 decades

imnew09
07-29-2015, 03:28 AM

Yea... Lets take away the facts that he played on Super Stack teams....
4mvps? Nash got 2. Shaq 1.

Highest per? Well playing along Superstar Wade and Bosh....

JT123
07-29-2015, 03:31 AM

Is English your first language?

imnew09
07-29-2015, 03:32 AM
Is English your first language?

Your mom was my first milf

Rose'sACL
07-29-2015, 03:35 AM

Did you start watching basketball in 2010?

plowking
07-29-2015, 03:39 AM
And at the end of the day that's all you dudes have to cling to. His personal accolades that his star teammates grant him from helping the defense sag off lebron. When the defense focuses on him he's a volume player with shitty percentages. We ALL saw that.

And he has a losing record for wins when it counts with multiple quit moments in his career.

Get the **** outta here

Every game counts... He was the underdog 4 times in the finals and he was the favorite 2 times. He is right on par in terms of winning. Not his fault he can drag poor to average teams to the finals.

I'm supposed to sit here and praise Magic Johnson for winning with Kareem and Worthy, Shaq for winning with Kobe, but not take into account context and proper perspective when looking at Bron losing with Delly and Mozgov?

Jesus some of you people are dumb on here. What is even sadder is some of you are in your 30's and act like teenagers.

sportjames23
07-29-2015, 03:43 AM
Your mom was my first milf

:lol

Angel Face
07-29-2015, 03:58 AM
Interesting that one of his answers when asked about super powers is teleportation. Makes sense because if he loses the finals again he will teleport to play for other city just like in 2010 and 2014.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-29-2015, 05:09 AM
https://twitter.com/Aaron_ab/status/626182190519291904

who is this:roll: :roll: i thought it was Lebron23 b/c of his math skills buthes a intsik beho

buddha
07-29-2015, 05:47 AM
he's talking about the regular season

funnystuff
07-29-2015, 05:59 AM
Dude was obviously talking about his life in general.

Trollsmasher
07-29-2015, 07:07 AM
He certainly does more winning than Michael Jordan without Scottie Pippen in the lineup

sportjames23
07-29-2015, 07:13 AM
He certainly does more winning than Michael Jordan without Scottie Pippen in the lineup

2/6 doe

Don't know why you Lebron stans try to prop your idol up by constantly trying to tear down MJ. Or Kobe for that matter. Both of them >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bron.

Deal wit it. :pimp:

Lebron23
07-29-2015, 07:19 AM
2/6 doe

Don't know why you Lebron stans try to prop your idol up by constantly trying to tear down MJ. Or Kobe for that matter. Both of them >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bron.

Deal wit it. :pimp:

Lebron living rent free inside your head. I'll knock your head, and I expect LeBron to come out it.

Mr Feeny
07-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Lebron living rent free inside your head. I'll knock your head, and I expect LeBron to come out it.

You seem shook :lebronamazed:

Lebron23
07-29-2015, 07:27 AM
You seem shook :lebronamazed:

You aren't even funny. Mr. Feeny.

Mr Feeny
07-29-2015, 07:30 AM
You aren't even funny. Mr. Feeny.

Comma, instead of the full stop. Who said I was supposed to be funny?:biggums:

Lebron23
07-29-2015, 07:39 AM
Comma, instead of the full stop. Who said I was supposed to be funny?:biggums:

Are you Silkthesocksucker??

Mr Feeny
07-29-2015, 07:46 AM
Are you Silkthesocksucker??

Who in the blue hell? No, hell no. That motherbanger could go hit rocks for all I care.

Rocketswin2013
07-29-2015, 11:36 AM

Get the **** outta here
:oldlol: So his legendary teammates in his first Cleveland stint are what made him have some of the greatest seasons in NBA history?

Derka
07-29-2015, 11:57 AM
Some of you desperately need to find better hobbies.

HylianNightmare
07-29-2015, 12:02 PM
He's winning at life

ekosky
07-29-2015, 12:05 PM
LeGOD.

Top 5.

Eat shit, you acne-faced haters.

imnew09
07-29-2015, 12:08 PM
:oldlol: So his legendary teammates in his first Cleveland stint are what made him have some of the greatest seasons in NBA history?

Ooh tell me how many rings he got with Cleveland . First and second

Mr Feeny
07-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Ooh tell me how many rings he got with Cleveland . First and second

Why are you confusing team success with individual greatness? It's not really a complicated issue. Why it has you utterly perplexed is beyond me.

Fire Colangelo
07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Jesus.... Was he talking about finals? If not gtfo because the man the definitely winning in life.

#number6ix#
07-29-2015, 01:20 PM
If lebron is a loser then what the hell are we

Dbrog
07-29-2015, 01:32 PM
He got to 6 finals..how many star players can say this? That's winning my friends. He's only a "loser" when compared to MJ or others in the top 10...so is everyone else in NBA history. However compare top50 to bron and bron can not be considered a "loser" at all.

Bankaii
07-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Why are you stalking dude's tweets if you dislike him? Creepy af.

Lebron23
07-29-2015, 01:37 PM
LeBron is a winner. Lebron23 stays winning too.

imnew09
07-29-2015, 01:59 PM
He got to 6 finals..how many star players can say this? That's winning my friends. He's only a "loser" when compared to MJ or others in the top 10...so is everyone else in NBA history. However compare top50 to bron and bron can not be considered a "loser" at all.

East. Playing on super stacked team. Wade got 5, bosh 4 . Whats ur point? How many finals Lebron got pre collusion?

Dbrog
07-29-2015, 02:31 PM
East. Playing on super stacked team. Wade got 5, bosh 4 . Whats ur point? How many finals Lebron got pre collusion?

How many did Shaq get to without an elite sg? How many did Kobe make without an elite big? How many did Jordan make without Pip and a great defensive big? How many did Magic get without Kareem? Should I go on?

imnew09
07-29-2015, 02:38 PM
How many did Shaq get to without an elite sg? How many did Kobe make without an elite big? How many did Jordan make without Pip and a great defensive big? How many did Magic get without Kareem? Should I go on?

Sure go on. AN = 1. Lebeta need prime Wade + BOSH, 2 fken SUPERSTARS

Dbrog
07-29-2015, 02:47 PM
Sure go on. AN = 1. Lebeta need prime Wade + BOSH, 2 fken SUPERSTARS

Kobe was better than Wade and Bosh combined tbh at that point in their careers. Shaq was often the best big in the league. 2 isn't necessarily better than 1. I mean my god, Bosh was just a jump shooter (they used him very poorly). He was not ever what I would call a "superstar" anyway. He never led Toronto to anything. I really don't see the point in continuing to list people because there's only been like..4 people in the history of the NBA to win in the finals without much help. The rest had great players, many in the HOF.

gilalizard
07-29-2015, 02:49 PM
Man he's such a douche. He just can't seem to help himself.

He's a great player and gifted athlete. But it's like he's completely separated from the reality of how easy he's had it with his incredibly stacked teams and historical amounts of ref help.

There's no single player in the history of the game that biased officiating has helped out more than LeBron. And no other player has so shamelessly colluded and stacked their teams.

You'd think he'd show a little humility in the face of that reality.

:facepalm

STATUTORY
07-29-2015, 03:00 PM
clearly not talking about the NBA finals

StrongLurk
07-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Man Lebron haters on this board have sad lives. Like really, dude's who have nothing compared to Lebron trying to talk shit about him?

Lebron is top 6 all time.

MP.Trey
07-29-2015, 04:01 PM

He's a great player and gifted athlete. But it's like he's completely separated from the reality of how easy he's had it with his incredibly stacked teams and historical amounts of ref help.

, There's no single player in the history of the game that biased officiating has helped out more than LeBron . And no other player has so shamelessly colluded and stacked their teams.

Bruh, did you not watch the 2015 Finals?

Bandito
07-29-2015, 04:26 PM
LeBron is a winner. Lebron23 stays winning too.
Already talking about himself in the third person like his hero:applause:

Stay winning my friend.

Megabox!
07-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Bruh, did you not watch the 2015 Finals?
He's been a retard for awhile now, don't even bother replying to him

superteamtheory
07-29-2015, 05:27 PM

:rockon:

/thread.

(to anybody who isn't a ****ing moron.)

raprap
07-29-2015, 06:55 PM

There's no single player in the history of the game that biased officiating has helped out more than LeBron. And no other player has so shamelessly colluded and stacked their teams.

Lmao have you been watching the league? The guy gets no respect from the officials. :oldlol:

Black and White
07-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Jokes aside, the dude won at life, look at the life hes living + hes the best player in the world + hes a champion.

/thread

ShackEelOKneel
07-29-2015, 07:49 PM

Not that impressive. Generally if you are on a team that consistently makes the playoffs, you win more than you lose. What really matters is winning when it matters most.

20Four
07-29-2015, 07:54 PM
Jokes aside, the dude won at life, look at the life hes living + hes the best player in the world + hes a champion.

/thread

ehh.....no

superteamtheory
07-29-2015, 07:55 PM
Lmao have you been watching the league? The guy gets no respect from the officials. :oldlol:

lol at this other guy saying no other player in history has the refs in his pocket... 50 seconds in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pw9g1efbNs & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVjf18427DQ

meanwhile... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRF0OyqzAOg refs trying to even it up just because he's bullying the league's beloved baby Warriors... and then people wonder why he's hesitant to drive when they won't even call fouls across the arm...

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 07:57 PM

/thread

no he's the best player in the east so he'll continue to make finals appearances because there are no other superstars in the east which might trick some people into thinking he's the best in the game but those days seem to be past him, especially when it comes to maintaining that title as best player for 82 games

RRR3
07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
no he's the best player in the east so he'll continue to make finals appearances because there are no other superstars in the east
Carmelo, Paul George if healthy.

Myth
07-29-2015, 08:00 PM

This is just sad.

RRR3
07-29-2015, 08:01 PM
This is just sad.
True. No one is stopping star players from signing in the east though.

The east is even weaker star wise when you consider LeBron is declining. Maybe Rose will become a stud again....

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 08:02 PM
This is just sad.

Carmelo - the guy who you bran stans constantly hate on and act like he's some scrub + he plays on a shitty team so he poses no threat

Paul George - 2x all star who hasn't played in a year and won't have a good team around him this year

:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

RRR3
07-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Carmelo - the guy who you bran stans constantly hate on and act like he's some scrub + he plays on a shitty team so he poses no threat

Paul George - 2x all star who hasn't played in a year and won't have a good team around him this year

Show me where I "constantly" hate on Melo?
Usually only talk negative about him if idiots compare him favorably to LeBron.

Steph Curry is a 2x all-star and your teammates don't determine whether you are a superstar. Try again.

imnew09
07-29-2015, 08:07 PM

Yea... how many All Stars do they have along their side?

Okay...

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 08:18 PM
Show me where I "constantly" hate on Melo?
Usually only talk negative about him if idiots compare him favorably to LeBron.

Steph Curry is a 2x all-star and your teammates don't determine whether you are a superstar. Try again.

yeah you forgot the part about Curry being the reigning MVP, NBA champion and record holding 3pt shot maker in the playoff history..

and your teammates don't determine whether you are a superstar. Try again.

you're missing the point, bran has no competition out east, the only superstars play on shitty teams who pose no threat in the playoffs..

AintNoSunshine
07-29-2015, 08:23 PM
The guy has been winning since the moment some dude unloaded into Gloria and created superhuman genes

RRR3
07-29-2015, 08:25 PM
yeah you forgot the part about Curry being the reigning MVP, NBA champion and record holding 3pt shot maker in the playoff history..

you're missing the point, bran has no competition out east, the only superstars play on shitty teams who pose no threat in the playoffs..
You said LeBron was the only superstar in the east. I said that wasn't true. Now you are creating straw men to push your tiresome agenda on me.

I know the east sucks, I have posted about it. But when you make exaggerated (to be polite) claims I will call you out. That's it. I never said anything about LeBron in regards to any of this (in this thread). So spare me your bs.

JT123
07-29-2015, 08:42 PM
no he's the best player in the east so he'll continue to make finals appearances because there are no other superstars in the east which might trick some people into thinking he's the best in the game but those days seem to be past him, especially when it comes to maintaining that title as best player for 82 games
So are you saying Wade and Bosh aren't superstars and that the Heat aren't insanely stacked? :biggums:
Thanks for finally admitting that Bron won 2 rings with ZERO superstar help. :cheers:

Black and White
07-29-2015, 08:51 PM
ehh.....no

Be honest, if all the GMs were asked to pick between Curry and LeBron as to who they would rather have on their team, who do you think the majority would pick?

RRR3
07-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Be honest, if all the GMs were asked to pick between Curry and LeBron as to who they would rather have on their team, who do you think the majority would pick?
Durant

JT123
07-29-2015, 08:54 PM
They would pick Curry based on his age, but if given the option of having them for only next year not a single GM would pick Curry.

Black and White
07-29-2015, 08:56 PM
They would pick Curry based on his age, but if given the option of having them for only next year not a single GM would pick Curry.

Thats my point, I'm talking about right now, at this exact moment

Myth
07-29-2015, 09:12 PM

Wait, are you calling me a LeBron stan? :roll:

FLDFSU
07-29-2015, 09:15 PM

...so Bosh and Wade are no longer superstars?

JT123
07-29-2015, 09:22 PM
...so Bosh and Wade are no longer superstars?
You noticed that too huh? :oldlol: Notice how he stopped responding. Owning Kobetards is too EZ :rockon:

FLDFSU
07-29-2015, 09:28 PM
You noticed that too huh? :oldlol: Notice how he stopped responding. Owning Kobetards is too EZ :rockon:

It is amazing how just a year ago Mark was pimping out Bosh hard in this entire thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338212

But suddenly now Bosh (who plays alongside another superstar in Wade BTW) is not worth mentioning as being competition in the East.

I wonder what brought about this drastic change in Mark's thinking...

JT123
07-29-2015, 09:36 PM
It is amazing how just a year ago Mark was pimping out Bosh hard in this entire thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338212

But suddenly now Bosh (who plays alongside another superstar in Wade BTW) is not worth mentioning as being competition in the East.

Pretty amazing how in just 14 months Madsen has gone from hyping up Bosh as a super duper star to now calling him an irrelevant scrub who can't challenge Bron. And that's despite having Wade, Dragic, and Wiltside at his disposal. :oldlol:
But I guess that just isn't enough to challenge an aging and worn down Lebron James. :confusedshrug: Madsen doesn't even realize he's hyping up Lebron more than I do. :rockon:

tpols
07-29-2015, 09:45 PM

I think that double lung blood clot thing that almost killed him might have had something to do with it..

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 09:51 PM
Wait, are you calling me a LeBron stan? :roll:

I was directing that to RR3

And Bosh missed 40+ games last year, wasnt in the playoffs.

Which superstars did Lebron have to go through to get to the finals?

Superstars in the east no order

Bran
Melo
Wall
Bosh
Wade
Kyrie
Love

Compare that to what's out west..

It's fuccing ridiculous how much star power the west has compared to the east.

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 09:52 PM
I think that double lung blood clot thing that almost killed him might have had something to do with it..

Don't expect them to be anything but morons

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 09:53 PM
There will be two teams out east with any chance at making the finals

Heat and Cavs.

Cavs 3rd best player is arguably better than the heats best player..

Compare that to what the eventual WCF champs will have had to gone through...

outbreak
07-29-2015, 09:54 PM

Bran
Melo
Wall
Bosh
Wade
Kyrie
Love

It'll be hilarious when as soon as Lebron retires Silver announces he is working on a way to even up the east/west problems. That is if they still have an imbalance at that point.

FLDFSU
07-29-2015, 10:09 PM

...so moving forward...Mark thinks that Bosh, who is expected to return next season, will not be competition for Lebron...

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 10:14 PM
...so moving forward...Mark thinks that Bosh, who is expected to return next season, will not be competition for Lebron...

are you just intentionally being stupid :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

There will be two teams out east with any chance at making the finals

Heat and Cavs.

Cavs 3rd best player is arguably better than the heats best player..

Compare that to what the eventual WCF champs will have had to gone through...

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 10:18 PM
and is this really the road you want to go down, that Bosh is competition...

he's the only superstar playing on a team with a chance to make the finals, throw 2016 Wade in there if you want..

this is the best case scenerio in your argument.. getting me to admit that Bosh & Wade are superstars,, ok.. i'm admitting that..

and now...

compare that to

KD
WB
Griffin
Cp2
Curry
LMA
Harden
Dwight

then you got a top 5 player playing on a playoff team who is dangerous in Davis, the reigning DPOY & former FMVP playing on an incredibly stacked team..

my point still stands..

:oldlol: :oldlol:

JT123
07-29-2015, 10:28 PM

he's the only superstar playing on a team with a chance to make the finals, throw 2016 Wade in there if you want..

this is the best case scenerio in your argument.. getting me to admit that Bosh & Wade are superstars,, ok.. i'm admitting that..

and now...

compare that to

KD
WB
Griffin
Cp2
Curry
LMA
Harden
Dwight

then you got a top 5 player playing on a playoff team who is dangerous in Davis, the reigning DPOY & former FMVP playing on an incredibly stacked team..

my point still stands..

So now that Dwight isn't playing with Kobe anymore he's a superstar? :roll:
You Kobe stans are too much. And how are LMA and CP2 as you call him superstars? Last I checked neither has ever been to a conference final. :sleeping

FLDFSU
07-29-2015, 10:30 PM
are you just intentionally being stupid :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

:roll: :roll: You just said this:

Now you are saying that the Heat have a chance AFTER ALREADY being called out about NOT acknowledging a team that you called "stacked" just a year ago.

Troll on...

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 10:32 PM
So now that Dwight isn't playing with Kobe anymore he's a superstar? :roll:
You Kobe stans are too much. And how are LMA and CP2 as you call him superstars? Last I checked neither has ever been to a conference final. :sleeping

keep reaching kiddo you can take away all those players and the competition out west still trumps the competition out west by a large margin

:roll:

bran stans dumb as fucc :oldlol:

JT123
07-29-2015, 10:34 PM

Bran
Rose
Butler
Derozen
Jabari (was going to be ROY before injury)
Melo
Wall
Bosh
Wade
Kyrie
Love
PG13

Fixed that list for you. The East is going to be a bloodbath this year! :eek:

raprap
07-29-2015, 10:34 PM
I hate the offseason. :(

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 10:36 PM

Now you are saying that the Heat have a chance AFTER ALREADY being called out about NOT acknowledging a team that you called "stacked" just a year ago.

Troll on...

what the hell are you even talking about.. yes the 2011-2014 HEAT were stacked, NO the 2015 HEAT with Bosh missing 40+ games, Dragic only there for half the season same with Whiteside and Bill fuccing Walker starting for 14 games after the all star break is not stacked :lol

how is this so hard to understand?

and yeah the only two teams with a chance to make the finals are the HEAT and the Cavs.. but obviously the HEAT have very little hope considering the Cavs 3rd best player is arguable better than HEAT's best player..

and that's all the real competition to the Cavs... The HEAT..

now compare that to the competition out west..

your argument is getting destroyed, I don't even need to make this argument of west competition>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>east competition because its just common knowledge by now yet you idiots need this spelled out for you

:roll:

JT123
07-29-2015, 10:36 PM

Troll on...
All Kobe stans know how to do is troll. I enjoy embarrassing them. :D

TheMarkMadsen
07-29-2015, 10:41 PM
you know when you've made 6 finals and only defeated 7 teams that won 50+ games (2 of those from the west) that the competition out EAST is complete dog shit :oldlol: :oldlol:

FLDFSU
07-29-2015, 10:44 PM

and now...

compare that to

KD
WB
Griffin
Cp2
Curry
LMA
Harden
Dwight

my point still stands..

YOU are the one who pimped Bosh out last year as some incredible player...not me. You are the one who spent an entire thread extolling the virtues of Chris Bosh to now laugh that Bosh is being considered competition for Lebron...

In fact, if you look through that thread I said this:

Bosh is horrible. I cannot believe we wasted 100 million on this guy.

He better come to play games 4-7.

He literally should give his game check to James, Wade, Allen, and even Cole.

Jesus :facepalm

And by the way, it is not just Bosh but it is also Wade.

And like I said, you ONLY came to the conclusion that Bosh and Wade are not afterthoughts AFTER being called out for not including Bosh and Wade as competition for the Cavs/Lebron.

Like I said, troll on...

Kvnzhangyay
07-29-2015, 11:01 PM
If lebron is a loser then what the hell are we

this lol

Mr Feeny
07-30-2015, 01:40 AM
So are you saying Wade and Bosh aren't superstars and that the Heat aren't insanely stacked? :biggums:
Thanks for finally admitting that Bron won 2 rings with ZERO superstar help. :cheers:

Incredible how these Kobe stans change their arguments ebery 5 seconds. You know they're in knots and confused:applause: