PDA

View Full Version : Billy Donovan will have greatest pressure

tamaraw08
07-31-2015, 12:39 AM
After changing his mind and turning his back on Orlando, he takes on a strong team that failed to land a playoff spot in spite of Westbrook's MVP like year.
*Brooks, the favorite whipping boy of KD and Russell worshipers is gone but MGT chose to retain and pay huge bucks on Ennis Kantner a guy who is a bad defender.:(
I still remember the game when the Bulls was really struggling to play decent ball, then they faced the OKC, Got a win mostly bec of Ennis foolishly fouling Mirotic by simply putting his arms down, bailing the rookie with atleast 6 key FTs.
*KD is on his last year of his contract, If the rookie coach starts with faulty offensive sets, there's a huge chance of their top player bolting out.
*Honeymoon is over between. the team and the troublesome Waiters. The guy who can't get along with Irving and most of his Cavs teammates. If he hates, Kyrie, why would he love a PG who takes 30 shots/game?
What would happen when KD and Russell takes a combined 60 shots?
*High Expectations, no more injuries, HIGHEST PAYROLL,, a below averaged defender at the slot and the probable drama re: shot selection.
If Billy hurdles all these, he gets my vote as coach of the year.

ihatetimthomas
07-31-2015, 01:29 AM
He has somewhat unfair expectations as a rookie coach. Huge pressure to get in there hand be successful from the very beginning as Durant is on his last year. I wonder what happens if they start off slow

stalkerforlife
07-31-2015, 02:06 AM
I'm nervous for my boy, Billy D. He's the greatest thing to ever happen to Gator sports and i'll forever be a fan. However, coaching Westbrook is no easy task. The West is stacked. He's in a win now or blow the team up situation. If he would have stayed here at UF, he could have continued to build his resume to coach K status and become the most iconic coach in the world. Billy D, here's to hoping Westbrook gets neutered and Durant stays healthy.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2yl795i.jpg

Lensanity
07-31-2015, 02:46 AM
I'm nervous for my boy, Billy D. He's the greatest thing to ever happen to Gator sports and i'll forever be a fan. However, coaching Westbrook is no easy task. The West is stacked. He's in a win now or blow the team up situation. If he would have stayed here at UF, he could have continued to build his resume to coach K status and become the most iconic coach in the world. Billy D, here's to hoping Westbrook gets neutered and Durant stays healthy.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2yl795i.jpg

Dat wingspan

Lakers Legend#32
07-31-2015, 04:35 AM
His greatest pleasure will be leaving OKC in his rearview mirror.