PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker sues Meek Mill for illegally sampling his music in Drake diss track

ImmortalNemesis
07-31-2015, 02:03 PM
WWE Superstar, The Undertaker, is reportedly filed a $500,000 lawsuit against rapper Meek Mill for illegally sampling his famous entrance music.

The song “Wanna Know” is a diss track aimed at Drake who over the last couple of days has been caught up in some controversy with Meek Mill.

“I don’t know if he didn’t think I was going hear it, but I did” said The Undertaker a.k.a. Mark Calaway.

“I wouldn’t have filed a lawsuit if the track was actually good. But since he included my theme in a ****ing garbage track, Im angry. My plain theme song was a better diss itself than Meek Mill’s.”

http://www.sixfivenation.com/the-undertaker-sues-rapper-meek-mill-for-illegally-sampling-his-theme-music/

:roll: :roll: :roll:

EDIT: fake

Levity
07-31-2015, 02:06 PM
Hopefully nicki can help him with his legal fees.

also, i had no idea undertaker was a drake stan:lol

navy
07-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Is this real? I think i saw it first on a joke news type website and people reposted it....

Nick Young
07-31-2015, 02:09 PM
Undertaker owns the rights to his music and not WWE?

9erempiree
07-31-2015, 02:11 PM
Don't know if real or not because wwe owns the rights to everything. Music and even gimmick.

imnew09
07-31-2015, 02:11 PM
LOL IS THIS LEGIT? :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImmortalNemesis
07-31-2015, 02:12 PM
Don't know if real or not because wwe owns the rights to everything. Music and even gimmick.
Yeah, it sounded fake.

Just saw it was posted on Huzlers.