PDA

View Full Version : Don't be such judgmental people. I LOVE ALL CATS.

sweggeh
07-31-2015, 06:54 PM
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axGzy3W_700b_v2.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Think of how many disabled cats just get abandoned to live lonely and sad lives because no one wants a "broken cat".

**** YOU! These beautiful kitties deserve so much more!

We need to stop discriminating against disabled cats.

JEFFERSON MONEY
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Agreed, sweggeh.

Elder Cats deserve a chance.

ArbitraryWater
07-31-2015, 07:17 PM
Is this really supposed to bait us into saying "you mean LOLCATS?" :durantunimpressed:

ImmortalNemesis
07-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Old *****. Young *****.

I love all *****.

Smook B
07-31-2015, 07:53 PM
Is this really supposed to bait us into saying "you mean LOLCATS?" :durantunimpressed:

This.

GreggPopazit
07-31-2015, 07:56 PM
I dislike all cats.

Patrick Chewing
07-31-2015, 08:29 PM
You and your alt LOLCATS should both be put down.

jongib369
07-31-2015, 08:54 PM
I adopted 5 cats from my backyard , and shelter 3 outside. Two of them came from the same litter, the rest of it were given away. But, unlike most I kept the shy one, and the runt/slow one.

https://youtu.be/79cOqgpWQhU

Worked out quite well :lol

Saw that one, and her sister literally a minute after birth...:biggums:

sweggeh
08-01-2015, 02:28 AM
Agreed, sweggeh.

Elder Cats deserve a chance.

:applause:

sweggeh
08-01-2015, 02:29 AM

:biggums:

That ****** is really living in you guys heads rent free.

sweggeh
08-01-2015, 02:31 AM
I dislike all cats.

Not really sure how a person can say they dislike cats. Cats are cool as ****. Especially disabled cats. They love you so much more. But most people don't like them cause special cats aren't cool and hip enough for them in their perfect world where animals with disabilities don't exist.

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-01-2015, 02:37 AM
You have got to be one of the classically nicest and compassionate guys in here sweggeh.

It seems most people are become numb to these things after machoness, the influx of atrocities and general psychopathy they develop from working in the corporate world.

Few people I know are sensitive enough to have "See You Again" touch them and care enough about older cats, who have been misrepresented by cultures for far too long. Felines can truly bring calm to even the rowdiest hearts.

Good on you man. If you end up having a daughter and wife she'll benefit greatly from your emotional intelligence!

KNOW1EDGE
08-01-2015, 02:46 AM
LOLCATS would fuhck one of those deaf cats if he knew it had a pen15

sweggeh
08-01-2015, 07:07 AM
You have got to be one of the classically nicest and compassionate guys in here sweggeh.

It seems most people are become numb to these things after machoness, the influx of atrocities and general psychopathy they develop from working in the corporate world.

Few people I know are sensitive enough to have "See You Again" touch them and care enough about older cats, who have been misrepresented by cultures for far too long. Felines can truly bring calm to even the rowdiest hearts.

Good on you man. If you end up having a daughter and wife she'll benefit greatly from your emotional intelligence!

I appreciate your kind words bro. For what its worth, you have always seemed to me to be one of the smartest dudes on here.

Respect :cheers:

sweggeh
08-01-2015, 07:10 AM
LOLCATS would fuhck one of those deaf cats if he knew it had a pen15

Oh lawd :oldlol:

YouGotServed
08-01-2015, 09:31 PM
youre not a man until you feel like a woman