PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Morris blowing steam on and hinting of brother's departure on twitter

Xover
08-01-2015, 09:39 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/yZJOQH5JSEM1V9qkZkzndZ9O42E=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3926544/Screen_Shot_2015-08-01_at_6.36.35_AM.0.png

This all started as some back n forth between phoenix suns fans and himself.

Marcus Morris tweets brother Markieff Morris "won't be there for long" with Phoenix Suns (http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2015/8/1/9083881/marcus-morris-phoenix-suns-markieff-morris-wont-be-there-for-long)

AnaheimLakers24
08-01-2015, 09:41 PM
They both suck

wakencdukest
08-01-2015, 09:46 PM
He won't be there for long because the Suns are looking to dump him somewhere else. Hopefully across the country from Marcus.

livingby3's
08-01-2015, 11:50 PM
They were excellent role players to have, especially Markieff, until they showed their immature side. A huge lack of professionalism.

In a way, it was a good move to bring them to play together, but the same move was also a bad move.

stalkerforlife
08-02-2015, 12:11 AM
They seem like tough guys as a combo.

Wonder how they are when they're alone.

Lensanity
08-02-2015, 12:33 AM
They think they can make their own rules.

Also LMAO at Marcus calling Suns fans "bandwagoners" in abother tweet. Like you really think the 10th seeds fan base is full of bandwagon fans?

Have fun rotting in Detroit

JimmyMcAdocious
08-02-2015, 12:39 AM
**** twins. Most of them are unbearable.

KyrieTheFuture
08-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Euro twins are great, American twins are assholes. Look at the Harrisons.

Charlie Sheen
08-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Euro twins are great, American twins are assholes. Look at the Harrisons.

What about Collins twins?

hangintheair
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
What about Collins twins?

ASSHOLES:COLLINS :eek:

Kobe_6/8
08-02-2015, 05:37 PM
They seem like tough guys as a combo.

Wonder how they are when they're alone.

I'm excited to see how Marcus gets treated in the Detroit locker room.

inclinerator
08-02-2015, 06:00 PM
i heard they switch wives once in a while

sfballa13
08-03-2015, 02:06 AM

Also LMAO at Marcus calling Suns fans "bandwagoners" in abother tweet. Like you really think the 10th seeds fan base is full of bandwagon fans?

Have fun overpaying Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe (who has missed an average of nearly 20 games a season in his career) and not sniffing the playoffs for the next 10 years!

At least the Detroit Pistons are a proud franchise with 4 finals appearance and 3 titles.

bdreason
08-03-2015, 03:11 AM
I knew this situation would go south once his brother was traded. To be fair, having brothers in the same locker room probably caused some team drama, although the Suns chemistry in their first year there seemed fantastic.

Walker
08-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Have fun overpaying Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe (who has missed an average of nearly 20 games a season in his career) and not sniffing the playoffs for the next 10 years!

At least the Detroit Pistons are a proud franchise with 4 finals appearance and 3 titles.
I'll take overpaying Knight and Bledsoe over overpaying Jennings and Jackson any day...

ZMonkey11
08-03-2015, 07:32 AM

Yea must be horrible going to a championship caliber franchise that has one of the rising stars at the center position and a (looking like it) stud of a rookie coming in. With a coach that has made a finals and robbed of a championship by his own boss. To a team whose PG played like one of the best pg stats wise the last few weeks of the season.

Id much rather be in phoenix with the fake tans and douchebag ed hardy characters.

sfballa13
08-03-2015, 11:33 AM
I'll take overpaying Knight and Bledsoe over overpaying Jennings and Jackson any day...

Jennings is on his last year of his deal

Jackson put up better numbers than Knight during the last 1/3 of the season when he played for the Pistons

BTW, before you start bragging about Brandon Knight go chat with some Bucks players. It isnt a coincidence that the Bucks offensive/defensive ratings are BETTER when Knight is off the floor. :applause:

Bucks also traded Knight for MCW. Let that sink in for a minute. If Knight was such a great PG dont you think Kidd would have done anything to keep him. I watched Knight play since he was drafted as a rookie for the Pistons, he SUCKS.

The Suns traded Dragic AND the Lakers lottery pick in order to overpay Brandon Knight. That is the biggest joke trade of the last 10 years. :oldlol:

Pistons traded trash (Augustin/Singler) for the chance to get a PG who OKC was willing to pay 48M over 4 years TO BE A BACK UP.

OKC has been contending for a championship for the last 5 years and they thought Reggie Jackson was worth 12M a year as a bench PG. :lol

But yeh an extra 4M to start seems completely unreasonable.

Drummond >>>>>>>> Len

East is much easier to play in than the West.

Phoenix has NEVER won SHIT in the NBA.

SVG is ranked top 5 easily in coaches in the NBA, where does Horny rank?

Thanks for playing :roll:

Guess I have to start grouping Suns' fans with the other delusional fan bases around the league like Atlanta, New York Knicks, and Toronto.

Remember the last time the Suns went to the Finals? Oh yeh, that was almost 20 years ago.

Lensanity
08-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Yea must be horrible going to a championship caliber franchise that has one of the rising stars at the center position and a (looking like it) stud of a rookie coming in. With a coach that has made a finals and robbed of a championship by his own boss. To a team whose PG played like one of the best pg stats wise the last few weeks of the season.

Id much rather be in phoenix with the fake tans and douchebag ed hardy characters.

You seem upset.

Lensanity
08-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Jennings is on his last year of his deal
Great, what free agent will come to Detroit to replace him?

Jackson put up better numbers than Knight during the last 1/3 of the season when he played for the Pistons
10 million more

BTW, before you start bragging about Brandon Knight go chat with some Bucks players. It isnt a coincidence that the Bucks offensive/defensive ratings are BETTER when Knight is off the floor. :applause:
Look at the Bucks record with and without him then get back to me

Bucks also traded Knight for MCW. Let that sink in for a minute. If Knight was such a great PG dont you think Kidd would have done anything to keep him. I watched Knight play since he was drafted as a rookie for the Pistons, he SUCKS.
And Tyler Ennis who Kidd is obsessed with and the Bucks didn't want to go into RFA with Knight

The Suns traded Dragic AND the Lakers lottery pick in order to overpay Brandon Knight. That is the biggest joke trade of the last 10 years. :oldlol:
Well you are a dumbass because Dragic was traded for 2 1st round picks from Miami, a completely different trade.

And most importantly, Phoenix is not the worst city in the entire country.

sfballa13
08-04-2015, 01:16 AM
And most importantly, Phoenix is not the worst city in the entire country.

Oakland County is one of the nicest (and wealthiest) places to live in the United States.

Nearly every player on the Pistons lives in Oakland County. If you dont know what you are talking about then please shut the fcuk up.

Arizona may have nicer weather but Michigan is far better place to live especially if you want to party hard and go out. Have you lived in Michigan before to pass judgement about what it's like to live here? I have a home in Scotsdale and a home near Detroit and besides the weather in the winter I prefer Michigan over Arizona any day.

Also Pistons dont need to find anyone special to replace Jennings since he is the back up PG which are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

And no shit that the Bucks record was better with Knight then without him. Who the hell is their back up PG and how do you expect him to play as good or better than a starter?

The real story are the statistics. Bucks were worse on offense AND defense when Knight was on the floor then when he sat on the bench and that's all that matters.

The cheap fcuk owner of the Thunder was willing to pay Reggie Jackson 12M to back up Westbrook. That tells you everything you need to know about Reggie Jackson's value in the league.

Love how you keep bringing up how Detroit overpaid a 25 year old Reggie Jackson. You guys just gave 13M to frickin Tyson Chandler. Did you see what he did for the Bobcats? for the Knicks? LMFAO, good luck with that!

Also you retard, the Suns total trades from last deadline were Dragic, Isiah Thomas, their 2014 1st Round pick Tyler Ennis, Plumlee,AND the Lakers pick for Brandon Knight and 2 late first rounders (2019,2021). It doesnt matter that the deals were made separately you stupid fcuk. They gave up those pieces and got Brandon Knight in return. BRANDON FRICKIN KNIGHT!

Every NBA writer blasted the Suns for this HORRIBLE move. Why would they need to trade Ennis AND lose the Lakers draft pick for the right to overpay Brandon Knight?

How about trading Morris AND Bullock for cap space and striking out on Aldridge, who clearly was a long shot to sign.

Even with Morris' legal troubles and Bullock's unproven status, the Suns could have gotten a MUCH better deal than just dumping assets for nothing

How come you didnt address the fact that SVG is a much better coach than Horny? How come you didnt address the fact that the Phoenix Suns is a joke of a franchise? WTF have you guys won exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING. Pistons have won 3 championships with back 2 back finals appearances in 2004-2005, 10 years ago. Before Dumars completely fuxted the team up the Pistons were the top team in the NBA going to SIX straight conference Finals. What did the Suns do with prime Nash/Amare/Joe Johnson/Marion? That's right, NOTHING!

How come you failed to address that Bledsoe has missed on average 18 games a season in his career? Missing 20% of every season on average = injury prone player.

NBA players want a chance to win and the Suns dont really have a chance to do shiit as long as the Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Thunder, Clippers, Grizzlies are playing in the same conference.

Im bookmarking this thread so I can get a good laugh next April when Phoenix is sitting 9-11th in the West with two nearly maxed out guards!

wagexslave
08-04-2015, 02:54 AM
All I have to say is L M A O at some of the comments in this thread. Y'all need to chill out and go get some ***** or something. Seriously... it's not even that serious. It's just sports, it's for fun. Take it easy on your keyboard, it's not like anybody ****ed each other's wife or anything on here. No reason to get offended at each other's opinions.

Don't get me wrong, if you guys wanna joke around about each other's teams/cities, of course. That's the fun of it all. But it seems like you guys are taking it too far. Just relax. As a Suns fan, I have nothing against Detroit or the Pistons and I have no reason to. You guys are chill with me.

Why should 2 rebuilding teams hate on each other? It's a waste of time. Let's worry about ourselves and how our teams can get better so maybe OUR teams can meet up in the Finals someday rather than the typical San Antonios and the Clevelands. Which is what Marcus should be doing. Worry about yourself homie, you're not on the Suns anymore so stop worrying about them and their fans. Grow up and move on.

Lensanity
08-04-2015, 03:25 AM
Oakland County is one of the nicest (and wealthiest) places to live in the United States.

Nearly every player on the Pistons lives in Oakland County. If you dont know what you are talking about then please shut the fcuk up.

Arizona may have nicer weather but Michigan is far better place to live especially if you want to party hard and go out. Have you lived in Michigan before to pass judgement about what it's like to live here? I have a home in Scotsdale and a home near Detroit and besides the weather in the winter I prefer Michigan over Arizona any day.

Also Pistons dont need to find anyone special to replace Jennings since he is the back up PG which are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

And no shit that the Bucks record was better with Knight then without him. Who the hell is their back up PG and how do you expect him to play as good or better than a starter?

The real story are the statistics. Bucks were worse on offense AND defense when Knight was on the floor then when he sat on the bench and that's all that matters.

The cheap fcuk owner of the Thunder was willing to pay Reggie Jackson 12M to back up Westbrook. That tells you everything you need to know about Reggie Jackson's value in the league.

Love how you keep bringing up how Detroit overpaid a 25 year old Reggie Jackson. You guys just gave 13M to frickin Tyson Chandler. Did you see what he did for the Bobcats? for the Knicks? LMFAO, good luck with that!

Also you retard, the Suns total trades from last deadline were Dragic, Isiah Thomas, their 2014 1st Round pick Tyler Ennis, Plumlee,AND the Lakers pick for Brandon Knight and 2 late first rounders (2019,2021). It doesnt matter that the deals were made separately you stupid fcuk. They gave up those pieces and got Brandon Knight in return. BRANDON FRICKIN KNIGHT!

Every NBA writer blasted the Suns for this HORRIBLE move. Why would they need to trade Ennis AND lose the Lakers draft pick for the right to overpay Brandon Knight?

How about trading Morris AND Bullock for cap space and striking out on Aldridge, who clearly was a long shot to sign.

Even with Morris' legal troubles and Bullock's unproven status, the Suns could have gotten a MUCH better deal than just dumping assets for nothing

How come you didnt address the fact that SVG is a much better coach than Horny? How come you didnt address the fact that the Phoenix Suns is a joke of a franchise? WTF have you guys won exactly? Oh that's right NOTHING. Pistons have won 3 championships with back 2 back finals appearances in 2004-2005, 10 years ago. Before Dumars completely fuxted the team up the Pistons were the top team in the NBA going to SIX straight conference Finals. What did the Suns do with prime Nash/Amare/Joe Johnson/Marion? That's right, NOTHING!

How come you failed to address that Bledsoe has missed on average 18 games a season in his career? Missing 20% of every season on average = injury prone player.

NBA players want a chance to win and the Suns dont really have a chance to do shiit as long as the Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Thunder, Clippers, Grizzlies are playing in the same conference.

Im bookmarking this thread so I can get a good laugh next April when Phoenix is sitting 9-11th in the West with two nearly maxed out guards!
Absolutely didn't even consider reading

bdreason
08-04-2015, 03:48 AM
Can't we all just get along?

And hate on Cleveland.

Knicks101
08-04-2015, 07:40 AM
These two always seemed weird to me. Like they tell each other "your dick is my dick" and bang each other.

sfballa13
08-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Absolutely didn't even consider reading

Of course you didnt. You've been proven to be a complete dumb fcuk who is clearly a homer of one of the worst franchises in the league.

Enjoy your 0 championships and playing in the West.

Enjoy Tyson Chandler on a 13M deal when he is clearly over the hill.

GreatHILL
08-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Of course you didnt. You've been proven to be a complete dumb fcuk who is clearly a homer of one of the worst franchises in the league.

Enjoy your 0 championships and playing in the West.

Enjoy Tyson Chandler on a 13M deal when he is clearly over the hill.

wtf kiddo? go get some fresh air :oldlol: