PDA

View Full Version : D. Rose undecided about attending USA mini-camp

Hey Yo
08-02-2015, 12:24 AM
"ESPN Chicago's Nick Friedell reports that Rose is weighing his options given that the program has made attendance mandatory for players hoping to participate in the 2016 Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro. The alternative would be extra rest for a player who, given his history of injuries, could likely use it.

Rose, who returned from a torn right meniscus to help Team USA to a win at the 2014 FIBA World Championships, has said in the past he would like to play in the Olympics. He was on track to play in the 2012 games before tearing the ACL in his left knee during the NBA playoffs. Prior to that, he helped the U.S. to gold at the 2010 World Championships

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/08/01/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-usa-basketball-minicamp-decision?xid=si_social

FreezingTsmoove
08-02-2015, 12:40 AM
He doesnt have shit to prove. Hes helped win medals multiple times in the same Fiba games where LBJ Melo Wade Dwight Bosh and Joe Johnson combined couldnt win gold

Fallen Angel
08-02-2015, 12:48 AM
He won't make the team anyway.

Cocaine80s
08-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Lol this dude still in the league?

bdreason
08-02-2015, 03:35 AM
USA has plenty of PG's. Rose needs to focus on staying healthy for the franchise paying him 20+ million per season.

STATUTORY
08-02-2015, 03:54 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5w7gH4YX1qa7dafo1_r1_500.gif

:roll:

Doranku
08-02-2015, 04:21 AM
:wtf: Why would team USA want him?

JohnMax
08-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Rose will return to his superstar form

24-Inch_Chrome
08-02-2015, 07:57 AM
:wtf: Why would team USA want him?

This.

warriorfan
08-02-2015, 08:40 AM
If D.Rose was a horse he would of been shot years ago

HylianNightmare
08-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Stay home and stay healthy drose, maybe take down the cavs this year

JZ600
08-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Its a miracle hes still playing. Kind of

KelticForce1349
08-02-2015, 11:29 AM
USA has plenty of PG's. Rose needs to focus on staying healthy for the franchise paying him 20+ million per season.

As a Bulls fan this is exactly what I want. I hope he decides this is the right thing to focus on.

The_Yearning
08-02-2015, 11:41 AM
He's deciding if he wants to get his feelings hurt or not when they cut his ass.

Dude is still mentally weak and soft as fvck!

poido123
08-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Lol this dude still in the league?

Rose really grinds your gears.

Admit it. :oldlol:

poido123
08-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Fck team USA.

Get your ass out there for a whole season with the bulls team.

Roses number 1 priority should be keeping healthy and the playoffs.

Jon_Koncak
08-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Rose was SO bad last summer.It was propably the worst performance of an NBA player in team USA ever.Under normal circumstances he has no chance of being in olympics.

PsychoBe
08-02-2015, 08:22 PM
rose wont put his son's graduation in jeopardy

poido123
08-02-2015, 08:23 PM

Get some new material dude. :hammerhead:

sfballa13
08-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Get some new material dude. :hammerhead:

Shut up idiot.

Rose sucks and shouldn't have even been the ball boy last summer for Team USA. To think Liliard or anyone else got cut for Rose is a joke

Rose got owned by Delly in the clinching game.

Bulls should have traded his ass a long time ago when they still could get a decent return.

Your ownership and management broke up MJ's Bulls dynasty for no reason other than being cheap and have been paying the price from the basketball gods for over the past 15 years

But yeh that other guy should get new material.

I swear some people on this board are straight up retarded.

Enjoy your new coach, Fred Holberg LMFAO

One would think after 150 posts that you could at least contribute something to the conversation. But you are this fuxtin stupid after 15k posts, thats embarrassing

Cocaine80s
08-03-2015, 02:03 AM

The_Pharcyde
08-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Shut up idiot.

Rose sucks and shouldn't have even been the ball boy last summer for Team USA. To think Liliard or anyone else got cut for Rose is a joke

Bulls should have traded his ass a long time ago when they still could get a decent return.

Your ownership and management broke up MJ's Bulls dynasty for no reason other than being cheap and have been paying the price from the basketball gods for over the past 15 years

One would think after 150 posts that you could at least contribute something to the conversation. But you are this fuxtin stupid after 15k posts, thats embarrassing

woah.......

goodness

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Rose really grinds your gears.

Admit it. :oldlol:
yes, he clearly talks about rose a lot more than you talk about lebron.........NOT!

I want every player to be fully healthy come playoffs time because i like watching better basketball but still the truth is that rose shouldn't have been selected for USA basketball team instead of damian lillard.

PsychoBe
08-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Shut up idiot.

no dont do poido like that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

poido123
08-03-2015, 04:54 AM
Shut up idiot.

Woah.

Take some meds titty boy.

For someone who doesn't follow the bulls, you sure sound way too invested in what we do.

What's a fuxtin?

And1AllDay
08-03-2015, 05:49 AM
Damn, everyone goin' in on D Rose

nathanjizzle
08-03-2015, 07:57 AM
d rose bodied every elite pg he went up against last year, especially mvp curry.

poido123
08-03-2015, 08:08 AM
d rose bodied every elite pg he went up against last year, especially mvp curry.

He sucked hard in the playoffs. Let's be honest.

I have a feeling that was due to fatigue of a long year in which he had a long layoff through injuries prior to this. I don't think having Thibs running you into the ground during practice helps either.

I'm interested to see what this year Rose does. A more player friendly coach for his health, we may even see a better Rose come playoffs too, which I suspect.

24-Inch_Chrome
08-03-2015, 08:44 AM

poido123
08-03-2015, 08:48 AM

Well he did for the most part.

Sucked hard in the playoffs though

Nash
08-03-2015, 09:00 AM
CP3
Irving
Westbrook
Curry
Wall
Lillard

All ahead of Rose in my book.

24-Inch_Chrome
08-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Well he did for the most part.

Sucked hard in the playoffs though

He played against Curry twice this year (1-1 record, outscored Curry by 9 once, was outscored by 10 the other game), didn't play against Westbrook, didn't play against Paul. Those are the tier 1 PGs in the NBA.

It's great if he did well against tier 2 PGs but it's tough to say he "bodied" elite PGs if he played only 2 total games against the league's top 3.

poido123
08-03-2015, 09:06 AM
He played against Curry twice this year (1-1 record, outscored Curry by 9 once, was outscored by 10 the other game), didn't play against Westbrook, didn't play against Paul. Those are the tier 1 PGs in the NBA.

It's great if he did well against tier 2 PGs but it's tough to say he "bodied" elite PGs if he played only 2 total games against the league's top 3.

Would you consider Irving and Wall tier one?

I agree, it's hard to accept "bodied" the best PG's in the NBA, when he was terrible for large patches of the season...

24-Inch_Chrome
08-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Would you consider Irving and Wall tier one?

I agree, it's hard to accept "bodied" the best PG's in the NBA, when he was terrible for large patches of the season...

No. Kyrie is closer to tier 1 than Wall though imo.

Phasing was my biggest problem with the post, "bodied" implies legitimate dominance against the league's best.