View Full Version : Kobe at it again

Pages : [1] 2

Beastmode88
08-02-2015, 05:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XLZ7eEy.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

IllegalD
08-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Insecure Jordan/LeBron Stanleys at it again.

#Mambarentfree

What are you f*ggots gonna do with your lives when he retires? :confusedshrug: :kobe:

Mr. Jabbar
08-02-2015, 06:03 PM
looking at that chart you would think lebron and harden are actually clutch, go figure...

You Cant Ban Me
08-02-2015, 06:13 PM
came in expecting him to be charged with rape

JT123
08-02-2015, 06:48 PM
:oldlol: But but Kobe's one of the greatest shooters ever! :cry:

L8krH8tr
08-02-2015, 06:50 PM

ROFL

Hey Yo
08-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Considering it's Sunday, thought Kobe was in church again..... grabbing another guys cell phone off him.

PistonsFan#21
08-02-2015, 07:12 PM
looking at that chart you would think lebron and harden are actually clutch, go figure...

Stats are lying to make Kobe look bad again...Whats new. Its well known in the basketball world that most stats are Kobe haters and have no credibility

red1
08-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Stats are lying to make Kobe look bad again...Whats new. Its well known in the basketball world that most stats are Kobe haters and have no credibility
:oldlol:

GreggPopazit
08-02-2015, 07:36 PM

This.

DonDadda59
08-02-2015, 07:40 PM

Hell of a thread this turned out to be :applause:

MJistheGOAT
08-02-2015, 09:53 PM
James Harden clutch AF???

We all know that shot selection, ballhogging and efficiency are not Kobe

stalkerforlife
08-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Most game winners in NBA history - Kobe Bean Bryant.

/thread

MJistheGOAT
08-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Most game winners in NBA history - Kobe Bean Bryant.

/thread

Efficiency??
Efficiency in clutch shots??

stalkerforlife
08-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Efficiency??
Efficiency in clutch shots??

I think you missed this part of my post...

/thread

That means I ended the thread. Stop posting.

ArbitraryWater
08-02-2015, 10:09 PM

:roll:

MJistheGOAT
08-02-2015, 10:09 PM

/thread

Sorry bro, but your boy

Mr. Jabbar
08-02-2015, 11:00 PM
harden is widely known as one of the biggest chokers in the game yet he ranks very good in that ranking. same story with lebron. something is really wrong here

Mr Feeny
08-02-2015, 11:12 PM

:lebronamazed:

rmt
08-02-2015, 11:14 PM
harden is widely known as one of the biggest chokers in the game yet he ranks very good in that ranking. same story with lebron. something is really wrong here

Nothing is wrong - it's Kobe stans' perception that's wrong - the numbers are as plain as day. Harden takes about the same number of late game attempts and scores about 20% more of them than Kobe. Lebron takes a shot more and scores about 11% more of them.

Kobe stans always trying to explain away why advanced stats, etc don't show Kobe in a flattering light.

STATUTORY
08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Nothing is wrong - it's Kobe stans' perception that's wrong - the numbers are as plain as day. Harden takes about the same number of late game attempts and scores about 20% more of them than Kobe. Lebron takes a shot more and scores about 11% more of them.

Kobe stans always trying to explain away why advanced stats, etc don't show Kobe in a flattering light.

what's advanced about this stat? :rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
08-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Where exactly did James Harden get the reputation of being unclutch when it comes to shooting the ball, because I'd like to know.

I can point to plenty of times James Harden put his team on his back (in reality he does it for all 4 Quarters) and won the game on his own.

This dude been hitting game winning shots since he was a bench player for Oklahoma City, IN THE PLAYOFFS.

rmt
08-03-2015, 12:17 AM
what's advanced about this stat? :rolleyes:

Did you miss the "etc"? I didn't say that THIS graph falls under advanced stats - it can fall under etc.

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Kobe is old. These stats from his peak years would tell the right story.

are these stats available for seasons before 2013?

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 12:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jUk3nEJ.jpg

WayOfWade
08-03-2015, 12:42 AM
And where is James Harden?

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 12:46 AM
And where is James Harden?
not enough attempts
Same reason CP3 isn't there. there both have like 20-25 total attempts each.
Makes sense for harden as he has been number 1 option only since he got to the rockets. Doesn't make as much sense for CP3 though.

rmt
08-03-2015, 12:54 AM

:roll: at Kobe's. Kudos to Duncan and Lebron.:applause: This table should be posted all over the internet so that I never again have to hear about Kobe's so-called clutchness in late game situations.

AirFederer
08-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Part of Kobe's problem is that the defender always know he will shot it, even if he has no look. So he's easier to the defend since he's an unwiling passer of such shots (hero syndrome).

But what am I talking about? It's obviously a big conspiracy against Kobe da Gawd, the lord of Bean and Mayor of Colorado.

#GoatBe

The_Yearning
08-03-2015, 02:17 AM

We are talking about after the 2 minute mark here; not entire 4th quarter including the first 5 minutes where LeScared gets all of his points. He too scared to even attempt that much in the final 2 minutes.

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 02:30 AM
We are talking about after the 2 minute mark here; not entire 4th quarter including the first 5 minutes where LeScared gets all of his points. He too scared to even attempt that much in the final 2 minutes.
if i post those stats and kobe still comes short then will you reply to this thread again or leave ISH for a few days at leasT?
I have the stat but i will only post it if you reply. i have posted so many stats both raw and advanced that have made kobe stans look like fools but they never reply.

ImKobe
08-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Like anyone cares about Kobe's EFG% in the clutch in a season where he played with an injured shoulder after playing 6 games in 18 months due to serious leg injuries...dude was fatigued in 4th quarters and he shot like 37% for the year in the limited time he was able to play after Byron ran him to the ground...

cute little stat though, Lebron was clutch as hell in the Finals with all the bricks he layed in 4th quarters + OT.

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Like anyone cares about Kobe's EFG% in the clutch in a season where he played with an injured shoulder after playing 6 games in 18 months due to serious leg injuries...dude was fatigued in 4th quarters and he shot like 37% for the year in the limited time he was able to play after Byron ran him to the ground...

cute little stat though, Lebron was clutch as hell in the Finals with all the bricks he layed in 4th quarters + OT.
including this year only for playoffs because kobe played injured this year:

in the playoffs, in the 4th quarter or overtime, 2:00 or less left in quarter, shot to tie or take lead

LeBron James: 23-52 on 46%

Kobe Bryant: 17-50 on 34%

I know you will never reply to this.

ImKobe
08-03-2015, 02:44 AM
including this year only for playoffs because kobe played injured this year:

in the playoffs, in the 4th quarter or overtime, 2:00 or less left in quarter, shot to tie or take lead

LeBron James: 23-52 on 46%

Kobe Bryant: 17-50 on 34%

I know you will never reply to this.

I will

Lebron made 6 more shots on 2 more attempts, and knowing that most of his successful attempts have been at the rim while Kobe doesn't have that ability, Lebron being more efficient is actually not a surprise.

Kobe was never hailed as the most effective clutch shooter, so I don't see what this statistic shows us as a whole.

How about this: Lebron has lost twice as many Finals series as Kobe despite having only played in 6 Finals series vs Kobe's 7 while Kobe has won 2.5 times as many titles.

I'm taking 71% over 33%.

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 02:47 AM
I will

Lebron made 6 more shots on 2 more attempts, and knowing that most of his successful attempts have been at the rim while Kobe doesn't have that ability, Lebron being more efficient is actually not a surprise.

Kobe was never hailed as the most effective clutch shooter, so I don't see what this statistic shows us as a whole.

How about this: Lebron has lost twice as many Finals series as Kobe despite having only played in 6 Finals series vs Kobe's 7 while Kobe has won 2.5 times as many titles.

I'm taking 71% over 33%.
Nicely done. Shot attempts went out of the window, rings came into the picture all of a sudden in a discussion of who is more clutch.

LA fans really know their basketball.

ImKobe
08-03-2015, 03:04 AM
Nicely done. Shot attempts went out of the window, rings came into the picture all of a sudden in a discussion of who is more clutch.

LA fans really know their basketball.

blah blah blah

Kobe is better than Lebron in the biggest stage (The Finals)

the arbitrary 4th quarter FG% is worth jack shit when one faces all those weak teams in the Leastern Conference while Kobe was beating 50 win teams in the 1st round.

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 04:00 AM
I will

I'm taking 71% over 33%.

And....into the bodybag goes ImKobe :oldlol: :applause: :bowdown:

JT123
08-03-2015, 04:22 AM
blah blah blah

the arbitrary 4th quarter FG% is worth jack shit when one faces all those weak teams in the Leastern Conference while Kobe was beating 50 win teams in the 1st round.
:biggums: So you want to try and claim Lebron's clutch stats don't mean anything because they are against Eastern Conference teams, but then you want to praise Kobe for dominating those same weak teams in the Finals? :oldlol: Only Kobetards

Your argument is total shit. Kobe's Finals stats are literally worse than Lebron's, despite the fact that he gets to face "Leastern Conference" teams while Lebron faces elite Western teams. Kobe does however get carried in the Finals by his teammates more than Lebron ever has. :cheers:

Rose'sACL
08-03-2015, 05:35 AM
blah blah blah

go ahead and compare defensive rankings of east teams to west teams since 2003-04 season till now.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 06:14 AM
Kobe does however get carried in the Finals by his teammates more than Lebron ever has. :cheers:

True, because Lebron almost allways losses.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 06:16 AM

This was the list that included Kobe "shots" like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_XuOFuCdDo&t=23m15s

http://muninetworks.org/sites/www.muninetworks.org/files/credibilityzero.png

#number6ix#
08-03-2015, 06:53 AM
How did this turn into another Kobe vs lebron thread

rmt
08-03-2015, 07:08 AM
blah blah blah

Care to try to explain Kobe's stats on this list compared to Duncan? Same conference, much STRONGER division for Duncan?

I will

I'm taking 71% over 33%.

And that is pathetic bringing in rings into this discussion and why - because you have no defense/explanation to argue this stat. How about you do the ring/Finals argument vs Duncan. Real weak.

Artillery
08-03-2015, 07:20 AM

:bowdown: Duncan and Lebron at the top. Shouldn't surprise anyone though - they are, of course, the best two players in the post-Jordan era. Sidekicks like Kobe shouldn't even be included in this discussion.

rmt
08-03-2015, 07:38 AM
This was the list that included Kobe "shots" like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_XuOFuCdDo&t=23m15s

http://muninetworks.org/sites/www.muninetworks.org/files/credibilityzero.png

What exactly is that video supposed to show? I watched it from the point it was at in the link and saw a couple of blocks by Shaq, a couple of free-throws by Shaq, and a lot of double-teamming (sometimes triple-teamming) of Shaq.

Marchesk
08-03-2015, 08:16 AM

/thread

Has /thread ever ended a single thread in the entire history of the internet?

Nash
08-03-2015, 09:07 AM
if i post those stats and kobe still comes short then will you reply to this thread again or leave ISH for a few days at leasT?
I have the stat but i will only post it if you reply. i have posted so many stats both raw and advanced that have made kobe stans look like fools but they never reply.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

pls post it.

disel
08-03-2015, 09:08 AM
harden hits a shit load of game winners. dude can hit big shots

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 09:23 AM

Kobe's clutch myth and LeBron's choker myth are by far the biggest, most twisted myths and narratives in sports history.. can't think of anything that comes closer. It's literally the opposite.

Nash
08-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Kobe's clutch myth and LeBron's choker myth are by far the biggest, most twisted myths and narratives in sports history.. can't think of anything that comes closer. It's literally the opposite.
on top of that, Lebron has the highest ppg in NBA history when it comes to elimination games.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 09:32 AM
In the playoffs, 4th quarter or overtime, last 5 minutes, scoring margin between -5 and +5 points (5 pt. game):

http://i.gyazo.com/caaca88879a84c9e611507886ca8bdea.png

LeBron James is 108 of 253 43% (above league average)

http://i.gyazo.com/0a1ac62b0294836836c34a703b02541f.png

Kobe Bryant is 88 of 238 37% (way below league average)

In the playoffs, 4th quarter or overtime, last 5 minutes, shots to tie or take the lead:

http://i.gyazo.com/977fb008956aa2ceec463b9199917d7e.png

LeBron James is 43/96 45% (great)

http://i.gyazo.com/7b8fdd70fe33284e5b2ff46bb6c43e0a.png

Kobe Bryant is 30/88 34% (well below league average)

Lebron23
08-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Rose' ACL and AW just ended this thread.

Quickening
08-03-2015, 09:51 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/a8/21/8ea8219d07a0b9619c6f049bf09c8135.jpg

Megabox!
08-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Kobe stans stay getting destroyed :applause:

STATUTORY
08-03-2015, 10:55 AM
advanced stats is actually quite favorable to kobe, it's these basic counting stats that detract from his legacy

i mean what is this stat really suppose to show? Lebron and Kobe are not taking the same shots in the end of the game. Lebron is only shooting it if he's WIDE OPEN, Kobe is holding on to the ball till last second and shooting it draped with defenders.

The fact that Kobe makes 40% of his shots in these scenarios is a testament to his greatness. Give Lebron the same shots and he would make like 10%

ShawkFactory
08-03-2015, 11:13 AM
advanced stats is actually quite favorable to kobe, it's these basic counting stats that detract from his legacy

i mean what is this stat really suppose to show? Lebron and Kobe are not taking the same shots in the end of the game. Lebron is only shooting it if he's WIDE OPEN, Kobe is holding on to the ball till last second and shooting it draped with defenders.

The fact that Kobe makes 40% of his shots in these scenarios is a testament to his greatness. Give Lebron the same shots and he would make like 10%
why? He can get to the basket and get himself an easier shot. Or at least could before this season. :confusedshrug:

rmt
08-03-2015, 11:16 AM

Please show advanced stats that are favorable to Kobe.

So why is it that Lebron has had so MANY of these WIDE OPEN shots when he hasn't played with MDE (or any player of that stature who would be commanding double teams) and has had a much SHORTER career than Kobe and therefore should have LESS of these shots?

Are you saying that it's admirable that Kobe's shot and made 32% of these shots - but no excuse/explanation for his poor shot selection (since he's "holding on to the ball till last second and shooting it draped with defenders") which would lead to losing games?

G0ATbe
08-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Kobe's living proof that advanced stats don't mean shit.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 11:21 AM

So why is it that Lebron has had so MANY of these WIDE OPEN shots when he hasn't played with MDE (or any player of that stature who would be commanding double teams) and has had a much SHORTER career than Kobe and therefore should have LESS of these shots?

Are you saying that it's admirable that Kobe's shot and made 37% of these shots - but no excuse/explanation for his poor shot selection (since he's "holding on to the ball till last second and shooting it draped with defenders") which would lead to losing games?
LeBron is the worst shooter ever remember? He can't score unless it is a fast break dunk.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 11:28 AM

These little mythical stories you guys tell yourself :lol

Listen to yourself man, the excuses and lies stink to heaven

You guys dont care Bron can get off better shots in the tighest moments, last minutes, last seconds... the moments where I thought Kobe's GOAT skillset/scoring arsenal would trump LeBron, who only scores in fastbreaks, is weak one on one, no post game and has an inconsistent J....

kshutts1
08-03-2015, 11:28 AM
I recently watched a video about a guy explaining his research, which is to track just movement. He used basketball as his area of study, even though he knew nothing of the sport to start. TED talks? Yeah, here's the link...

http://www.ted.com/talks/rajiv_maheswaran_the_math_behind_basketball_s_wild est_moves?language=en

In that discussion, he references having a stat that shows the difference between...
Good shooters who take bad shots
Good shoots who take good shots
Bad shooters who take good shots
Bad shooters who take bad shots

I'd love to see the results of that stat, if anyone knows where I can find it! I think it pertains to this discussion.

Darius
08-03-2015, 11:29 AM

Damn. Fatality. :biggums:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 11:33 AM
These little mythical stories you guys tell yourself :lol

Listen to yourself man, the excuses and lies stink to heaven

You guys dont care Bron can get off better shots in the tighest moments, last minutes, last seconds... the moments where I thought Kobe's GOAT skillset/scoring arsenal would trump LeBron, who only scores in fastbreaks, is weak one on one, no post game and has an inconsistent J....

ether.. this won't be responded to.

And oh, as for this:

yet...

LeBron actually has 20 more attempts than Kobe, converting at a higher percentage, smh at the Basketball lords carving up the defenses to give LeBron all these dunks late in the game :facepalm

Lebron23
08-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Lebron is more clutch than Kobe, and he also had more FG's attempts than him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 11:54 AM
I don't really understand the whole shots to tie or take the lead...for the ENTIRE 4th quarter. Seems kind of dumb tbh, given the ebbs and flow to games.

The last 5 minutes to tie or take the lead/being down 5 or up 5 etc., is actually pretty informative though.

I'll say this. In 4th quarters, LeBron in these past finals was downright horrible. I'm not sure Kobe's ever stunk up in all 4th quarters of a series like LeBron has (2011 Dallas and GS this year).

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:10 PM
So easy to compare a guy's twilight numbers with players who are still relatively at the Top of their game.

rmt
08-03-2015, 12:17 PM
So easy to compare a guy's twilight numbers with players who are still relatively at the Top of their game.

So how do you explain Duncan (19% higher), Ray Allen (8%), Nowitzki (9%) and Pierce (3%) who have had similar length careers? These aren't twilight numbers - they look like career numbers.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:20 PM
So how do you explain Duncan (19% higher), Ray Allen (8%), Nowitzki (9%) and Pierce (3%) who have had similar length careers?

None of them are still trying to carry a Team. :lol

Kobe's delusional , but he's far from the biggest travesty to grace the Basketball court as this thread's agenda seems to be. Also for a Spurs fan you seem to spend 80% of your time trying to discredit Kobe.

Couldn't be because he been in that ass all those years.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 12:21 PM
In the playoffs, 4th quarter or overtime, last 5 minutes, scoring margin between -5 and +5 points (5 pt. game):

http://i.gyazo.com/caaca88879a84c9e611507886ca8bdea.png

LeBron James is 108 of 253 43% (above league average)

http://i.gyazo.com/0a1ac62b0294836836c34a703b02541f.png

Kobe Bryant is 88 of 238 37% (way below league average)

In the playoffs, 4th quarter or overtime, last 5 minutes, shots to tie or take the lead:

http://i.gyazo.com/977fb008956aa2ceec463b9199917d7e.png

LeBron James is 43/96 45% (great)

http://i.gyazo.com/7b8fdd70fe33284e5b2ff46bb6c43e0a.png

Kobe Bryant is 30/88 34% (well below league average)

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0522/nba_g_james_b7_576.jpg

http://s9.postimg.org/b6j8kbinj/hjkhj.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGXi8oyUcAA12me.jpg

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4fc8b2f06bb3f7b832000001/gregg-popovich-gif.gif

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:22 PM
I don't really understand the whole shots to tie or take the lead...for the ENTIRE 4th quarter. Seems kind of dumb tbh, given the ebbs and flow to games.

The last 5 minutes to tie or take the lead/being down 5 or up 5 etc., is actually pretty informative though.

I'll say this. In 4th quarters, LeBron in these past finals was downright horrible. I'm not sure Kobe's ever stunk up in all 4th quarters of a series like LeBron has (2011 Dallas and GS this year).
He struggled late against GS, but I don't fault that too much considering how exhausted he was and the fact that he stayed aggressive and kept trying. The thing about 2011 is that he was capable of doing more, he just got shook and lost all his confidence.

Also, Kobe almost literally gave away two games in the 2012 2nd round against OKC. That series was closer than the final score indicated. I actually kinda pulled for the Lakers iirc.

STATUTORY
08-03-2015, 12:24 PM
ether.. this won't be responded to.

And oh, as for this:

yet...

LeBron actually has 20 more attempts than Kobe, converting at a higher percentage, smh at the Basketball lords carving up the defenses to give LeBron all these dunks late in the game :facepalm

What seasons is this from?

I don't understand why 4th quarter and overtime shots to tie or take the lead is definition of clutch.

By this definision 2 teams trading leads for the entire quarter will be racking up points on this clutch meter.

Like I said, the stats need to be decomposed into type of shots. I have no doubt many of Lebron's points here are coming from fastbreak and transition opportunities.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 12:25 PM
What exactly is that video supposed to show? I watched it from the point it was at in the link and saw a couple of blocks by Shaq, a couple of free-throws by Shaq, and a lot of double-teamming (sometimes triple-teamming) of Shaq.

So you missed Kobe's "tip-in".

You are not the only one.

RRR3
LeBron has more playoff game winners than Kobe. None were on fast breaks and the majority came on ISOs. 2 were catch and shoot, one a quick drive off an inbounds. Iirc the rest were on ISOS.

HOoopCityJones
He struggled late against GS, but I don't fault that too much considering how exhausted he was and the fact that he stayed aggressive and kept trying. The thing about 2011 is that he was capable of doing more, he just got shook and lost all his confidence.

Also, Kobe almost literally gave away two games in the 2012 2nd round against OKC. That series was closer than the final score indicated. I actually kinda pulled for the Lakers iirc.

Kobe played hurt that entire post season, could barley keep the ball in his hands, it's like night and day if you compare it to his production a year later after we acquired Dwight and Nash.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:27 PM

Thats funny, because Kobe literally the same year was worse against Dallas in the clutch.

-In 2011 against the Mavericks: LeBron was 7-21 33% in the 4th and 4-13 with less than 3 minutes in the 4th.

-In 2011 against the Mavericks: Kobe was 6-19 32% in the 4th and 2-9 22% under 3 minutes left in the 4th

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Kobe played hurt that entire post season, could barley keep the ball in his hands, it's like night and day if you compare it to his production a year later after we acquired Dwight and Nash.
I don't consider that series a strike against Kobe's legacy; I just was addressing the fact that I could recall a series where Kobe had awful fourth quarters.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:30 PM

Thats funny, because Kobe literally the same year was worse against Dallas in the clutch.

-In 2011 against the Mavericks: LeBron was 7-21 33% in the 4th and 4-13 with less than 3 minutes in the 4th.

-In 2011 against the Mavericks: Kobe was 6-19 32% in the 4th and 2-9 22% under 3 minutes left in the 4th

I don't understand why 4th quarter and overtime shots to tie or take the lead is definition of clutch.

By this definision 2 teams trading leads for the entire quarter will be racking up points on this clutch meter.

Like I said, the stats need to be decomposed into type of shots. I have no doubt many of Lebron's points here are coming from fastbreak and transition opportunities.

Thats career, homie.

Oh of course, the clutch definition is once again the reason for LeBron superiority... MUST ADJUST!! The criteria is skewed in Bron's favour!!

You guys are bullshitting yourself like kids.

bolded:

So why do you think that is, with the open shots? Does Kobe also have these open shots, but refuses to take them? Because LeBron has more volume and a higher percentage.. soo something doesn't add up, which magical way is there for him getting all these easy shots?

Hint: there is none, you're grasping at straws, its hard getting clean looks in a tight playoff game in the final minutes... for anyone. Some have the ability and mentality to get better shots, though. Thats what you're seeing with Kobe/Bron.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 12:34 PM
http://s14.postimg.org/yweqjya8x/gfhjfj.png

ArbitraryWater
TownCityJones MAD

rmt

It's the PERCENTAGE that counts - not the points - although Lebron's taken more and made a much higher percentage over a shorter career.

It's unlikely that these 4th quarter and overtime shots are coming from fast break and transition opportunities - when they're tired. Surely you don't think Duncan's points are coming from those.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:35 PM
I don't consider that series a strike against Kobe's legacy; I just was addressing the fact that I could recall a series where Kobe had awful fourth quarters.

You mean the same year we had the likes of Josh McRoberts, Troy Murphy and Roman Sessions on the roster getting starting minutes?

All we had was Kobe and Gasol's two-man game and considering he was still reeling from almost being traded for Chris Paul, he checked out of being a Laker post 2011. His rejuvenation in Chicago is only a testament to this. Kobe would go for another knee Surgery in Germany later that summer.

There's no way that Team was beating a full force Thunder squad with Durant, Westbrook and Harden. We never had a chance.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:36 PM
TownCityJones MAD

TownCityJones? :biggums:

You seriously thought that was funny, that's the sad part. :lol

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Kobe is definitely a more skilled isolation player than LeBron, and significantly so if we are talking isolating for a jumper, so it's weird that LeBron fares better. Maybe he is just more clutch :bowdown:

More likely is that Kobe takes retarded shots and LeBron takes smart ones

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:37 PM

I cringe reading over my post

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:38 PM

He's right tbf. It's funny in the sense that you're a *******.

STATUTORY
It's the PERCENTAGE that counts - not the points - although Lebron's taken more and made a much higher percentage over a shorter career.

It's unlikely that these 4th quarter and overtime shots are coming from fast break and transition opportunities - when they're tired. Surely you don't think Duncan's points are coming from those.

Duncan is a big, why we comparing him to a SG?

there are plenty of fastbreak opportunities in the 4th quarter. that's the problem here, you guys are being disingenuous by acting as if these are all last second gamewinners when in fact you rack up a lot of these "clutch" points just by normal occurences in the 4th quarter and overtime.

ArbitraryWater
Kobe is definitely a more skilled isolation player than LeBron, and significantly so if we are talking isolating for a jumper, so it's weird that LeBron fares better. Maybe he is just more clutch :bowdown:

Kobe has grizzly bears leaping in his face while the earth opens up below him :bowdown:

LeBron only fastbreak dunks and the magically 100+ open shots in the last minutes of a playoff game :durantunimpressed:

HOoopCityJones
Must be a bunch of idiot GM and Coaches in the league then considering Kobe won the Survey for who you want taking the last shot almost every year til like 2012.

Mr Feeny

Taking smarter shots and being better at getting to the rim, I'd say.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:39 PM
You mean the same year we had the likes of Josh McRoberts, Troy Murphy and Roman Sessions on the roster getting starting minutes?

All we had was Kobe and Gasol's two-man game and considering he was still reeling from almost being traded for Chris Paul, he checked out of being a Laker post 2011. His rejuvenation in Chicago is only a testament to this. Kobe would go for another knee Surgery in Germany later that summer.

There's no way that Team was beating a full force Thunder squad with Durant, Westbrook and Harden. We never had a chance.
"I DON'T consider that series a strike against Kobe's legacy"

Why are you ranting after I already made that clear?

Kuniva wondered if Kobe ever had a playoff series where he was awful in the fourth quarter; regardless of outside factors, I believe 2012 qualifies.

And Kobe had two guys who put up 19/12 and 17/10 on 50+ percent GTFOH

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Must be a bunch of idiot GM and Coaches in the league then considering Kobe won the Survey for who you want taking the last shot almost every year til like 2012.

Definitely misguided, as evidenced by the results:banana:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:40 PM
He's right tbf. It's funny in the sense that you're a *******.

Aww look who let out the speech and language school for recess. :applause:

RRR3
If Kobe wasn't insane, he'd be a better choice. But it's hard to not fear that he'll pull something stupid in those situations.

Mr Feeny
Aww look who let out the speech and language school for recess. :applause:

:lebronamazed:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:41 PM
In Game 2, the Lakers led 63-60 going into the 4th Quarter, and 75-68 with 2 minutes to go.

In Game 4, the Lakers led 80-71 going into the 4th Quarter.

But it was Bean in Game 2 who wet the bed with his 2-7 shooting in the 4th, missing FIVE shots in the last 2 minutes PLUS a turnover that (up 7) led to an OKC dunk and their comeback.

In Game 4 it was Bean once again who shot 2-10 in the close 4th quarter this time (1-8 without the useless ones at the buzzer).

Mr Feeny
If Kobe wasn't insane, he'd be a better choice. But it's hard to not fear that he'll pull something stupid in those situations.

Kobe would rather take 10 contested fadeaways and make one than take 10 shots at the rim and make four. He's the definition of insanity.

HOoopCityJones
Definitely misguided, as evidenced by the results:banana:

5 rings, 28 game winners? 15 All NBA? :confusedshrug:

Wade's Rings

-In 2011 against the Mavericks: Kobe was 6-19 32% in the 4th and 2-9 22% under 3 minutes left in the 4th.

Those numbers don't even do justice to show you how bad Bron was in the 4th of those Finals.

ArbitraryWater
But at least he's fearless doe... dem GM's :bowdown:

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
In Game 2, the Lakers led 63-60 going into the 4th Quarter, and 75-68 with 2 minutes to go.

In Game 4, the Lakers led 80-71 going into the 4th Quarter.

But it was Bean in Game 2 who wet the bed with his 2-7 shooting in the 4th, missing FIVE shots in the last 2 minutes PLUS a turnover that (up 7) led to an OKC dunk and their comeback.

In Game 4 it was Bean once again who shot 2-10 in the close 4th quarter this time (1-8 without the useless ones at the buzzer).

Plus the turnover with a minute remaining in a 1 possession game (I think game 4)

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Yeah prime LeBron is one of the best choices for a drive to the rim in crunch time. I would take Kobe for a jumper though.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 12:43 PM

Meh.

Sweep versus a close, 6 game series.

Kobe's 4th quarter in Game 1 was better than any of LeBron's vs Dallas. He shot above league average, and hit 3 or 4 clutch shots iirc.

Magic 32
Taking smarter shots and being better at getting to the rim, I'd say.

Can you post how that fared against good teams?

Let's say......50+ wins and up.

STATUTORY
Kobe has grizzly bears leaping in his face while the earth opens up below him :bowdown:

LeBron only fastbreak dunks and the magically 100+ open shots in the last minutes of a playoff game :durantunimpressed:
it's the entire 4th quarter and yes he does get a lot of transition baskets

Mr Feeny

Which has what to do with him being a poorer clutch player than LeBron James?

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Plus the turnover with a minute remaining in a 1 possession game (I think game 4)

Oh, that was game 2.. the funny thing about that was the hypocrisy after game 4, Kobe was like 'Gasol should have never given that ball up', when he made that same pass/turnover right into Durant's hands in game 2 :lol

GAWDBE :bowdown:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM

All it is is revisionism.

Kobe's stinking up the joint now, but a few years ago (before career ending injury) those were his shots and everyone in the league would've killed for him to take those shots for their Team. Now you all are watching old and broken Kobe and fooling yourselves into believing this is what his impact has always amounted to , I mean I guess it's funny , maybe even euphoric to the average Kobe hater. But it's not reality.

Kobe's shot selection has done more good than harm for his career , idk how that can be disputed.

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Meh.

Kobe's 4th quarter in Game 1 was better than any of LeBron's vs Dallas. He shot above league average, and hit 3 or 4 clutch shots iirc.

Exactememt! Kobrick got swept while lebron atleast got his team 2 wins. And shot better in the clickityclick clutch.

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Oh, that was game 2.. the funny thing about that was the hypocrisy after game 4, Kobe was like 'Gasol should have never given that ball up', when he made that same pass/turnover right into Durant's hands in game 2 :lol

GAWDBE :bowdown:

THAT one, yeah. Near the right sideline where he just inexplicably gave Durant the ball and sealed the loss. Alpha as fek.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 12:46 PM
This is another thread where fans of inferior eastern conference players are bragging about their superior stats.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Dallas+Mavericks+ 8bXHeDZReFml.jpg

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:47 PM
I believe feeny was referring to his lack of success on game winners, particularly in the playoffs. Yes he has 28, but his percentage is poor.

5 rings are a product of him being a great player on great teams irrelevant to fame winners.

15 all-NBA teams...again we've established Kobe is great. Not sure what your point is.

Mr Feeny

Kobe's stinking up the joint now, but a few years ago (before career ending injury) those were his shots and everyone in the league would've killed for him to take those shots for their Team. Now you all are watching old and broken Kobe and fooling yourselves into believing this is what his impact has always amounted to , I mean I guess it's funny , maybe even euphoric to the average Kobe hater. But it's not reality.

Kobe's shot selection has done more good than harm for his career , idk how that can be disputed.

Cute, but the numbers are all there. Your boy has always been an atrocious shooter in crunch time.

ArbitraryWater
Meh.

playoff 4th quarters

2004: Kobe shot 42-126 37% - with 3 minutes left: 10-38 26%
2006: Kobe shot 16-43 37% - with 3 minutes left: 4-14 29%
2007: Kobe shot 10-34 29% - with 3 minutes left: 3-18 17%
2011: Kobe shot 12-39 31% - with 3 minutes left: 3-18 17%
2012: Kobe shot 27-74 36% - with 3 minutes left:

2009/2010 finals:

2009:
Kobe shot 10-for-33, 30.3%; Gasol shot 10-for-17, 58.8%. #Clutch.

2010:
Kobe shot 12-for-41, 29.3%; Gasol shot 10-for-17, 58.8%. #Clutch.

Maybe this will satisfy... Kobe da gawd :bowdown: (he was great in '08 doe)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Exactememt! Kobrick got swept while lebron atleast got his team 2 wins. And shot better in the clickityclick clutch.

You mean Wade? LeBron was god-awful in that series. :oldlol:

STATUTORY

Are you saying that it's admirable that Kobe's shot and made 32% of these shots - but no excuse/explanation for his poor shot selection (since he's "holding on to the ball till last second and shooting it draped with defenders") which would lead to losing games?

for his posititon Kobe is elite when it comes to eFG% and TS%

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Which has what to do with him being a poorer clutch player than LeBron James?

In a random metric of tie and to go ahead , how about to ****ing win? That's the type of shots Kobe's hit for his career. Not these bullshit tampered metrics made to specifically discredit him.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM
You mean Wade? LeBron was god-awful in that series. :oldlol:
This is 100% true, but LeBron was the best player in one of their wins fwiw

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 12:49 PM
playoff 4th quarters

2009/2010 finals:

2009:

2010:

:eek:

Damn...and '11 LeBron still managed to out-due him in ineptitude. :facepalm

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I believe feeny was referring to his lack of success on game winners, particularly in the playoffs. Yes he has 28, but his percentage is poor.

5 rings are a product of him being a great player on great teams irrelevant to fame winners.

15 all-NBA teams...again we've established Kobe is great. Not sure what your point is.

Because he's taken the most. It's the simple math of volume

So let me ask you something, you honestly think Lebron's a better shooter than Kobe? His percentage is better.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:51 PM

You are attacking straw men.

Don't confuse my comments with AW and feeny who, while making generally true statements are also having fun trolling you.

I didn't say I wouldn't put the ball in Kobes hands in crunch time. I would. But I think he has a tendency to take stupid shots in those situations and I would much prefer someone like Durant for that reason.

Magic 32

Maybe Lebron had a reliable second option.

HOoopCityJones
Cute, but the numbers are all there. Your boy has always been an atrocious shooter in crunch time.

All that matters is resullts , not how shit looks on paper. If your boy was more worried about results instead of appearances, he wouldn't be 2/6 , I can guarantee you that.

ArbitraryWater
Bron, Dirk, lets show Kobe what a clutch player looks like....

http://i.gyazo.com/b5b18dde632bd7661e4d4bff861e532e.png

Yes, Kobe fans, the 3-peat years are missing... but... you won't like them last second shots any better :(

Mr Feeny
playoff 4th quarters

2009/2010 finals:

2009:

2010:

:biggums: Into the body bag does the Kobe stan :applause:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:52 PM
2012 WCQF: 16-40 40%
-In the G1 blowout W Kobe padded going 6-8 for his 31 pts
Without the irrelevant G1: 10-32 31%

2012 WCSF: 11-34 32
-In the G5 blowout L Kobe padded 4-9 to get his 42 pts
Without the irrelevant G5: 7-25 28%

Without the irrelevant 1R G1 & 2R G5: 17-57 30%

CLOSERRRRR!!!!

-Kobe 2011 v.s. the Hornets: 6-20 30% in the 4th and 1-9 11% with under 3 minutes

ArbitraryWater
Kobe in 2006 margin 5 or less: 7-25 28% in 4 Q's and 3-11 27% under 3 minutes

LAWDBE

Mr Feeny
2012 WCQF: 16-40 40%
-In the G1 blowout W Kobe padded going 6-8 for his 31 pts
Without the irrelevant G1: 10-32 31%

2012 WCSF: 11-34 32
-In the G5 blowout L Kobe padded 4-9 to get his 42 pts
Without the irrelevant G5: 7-25 28%

Without the irrelevant 1R G1 & 2R G5: 17-57 30%

CLOSERRRRR!!!!

-Kobe 2011 v.s. the Hornets: 6-20 30% in the 4th and 1-9 11% with under 3 minutes

:biggums:

RRR3
08-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Because he's taken the most. It's the simple math of volume

So let me ask you something, you honestly think Lebron's a better shooter than Kobe? His percentage is better.
Of course not. They are on the same level as far as 3Pter go (assuming The 2015 playoffs aren't an indication that LeBron forgot how to shoot 3s permanently), but Kobe is deadly on jumpers from inside the arc, whereas LeBron has always been anywhere from poor to average there.

HOoopCityJones
You are attacking straw men.

Don't confuse my comments with AW and feeny who, while making generally true statements are also having fun trolling you.

I didn't say I wouldn't put the ball in Kobes hands in crunch time. I would. But I think he has a tendency to take stupid shots in those situations and I would much prefer someone like Durant for that reason.

Durant is just as low on that list. I know it's a small sample size considering he was hurt. but then again so was old man Kobe. no straw man if you're agreeing with trolls bro, stick by your statements, you made it sound like Kobe's reputation as a clutch player is faux , when the irony is because he could make those tough shots is why Gms and Coaches thought he was the most valuable in the Clutch.

ArbitraryWater
Clutch Gawd had polar bears and tigers defending him and he STILL didnt hesitate to take the shot

http://i.gyazo.com/0b2a25e6eda8d8e6c2d1d487b3cb6f22.png

Mr Feeny
Kobe in 2006: 7-25 28% in 4 Q's and 3-11 27% under 3 minutes

LAWDBEI just choked on my steak reading that low shooting percentage:wtf: :bowdown:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 12:54 PM

Probably. Not really saying much though. That series was the worst from any superstar, ever.

When Dwade screamed at LeBron to quit playing shook. Priceless. :lol

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Probably. Not really saying much though. That series was the worst from any superstar, ever.

When D_wade was screaming at LeBron to quit playing shook. Priceless. :lol

Not as priceless as getting swept by same said German-led team:lol

HOoopCityJones
Of course not. They are on the same level as far as 3Pter go (assuming The 2015 playoffs aren't an indication that LeBron forgot how to shoot 3s permanently), but Kobe is deadly on jumpers from inside the arc, whereas LeBron has always been anywhere from poor to average there.

It's all about volume, if Kobe was only taking 11 to 12 shots a game being very specific about where he shoots from like Lebron, his FG % would look like prime Tyson Chandler's too.

Magic 32
playoff 4th quarters

Rape case. Was awful all around...all game.

I remember him basically winning game 2, 4 and 6 by himself in the clutch (Kwame stole game 6 back to the Suns).

Was he even in during the 4th?

I remember 3 blowouts in that series.

Awful. Was breaking down though.

The one time where he played the way you and other haters pretend he plays in the clutch.

Mr Feeny
08-03-2015, 12:57 PM
You think I'm done?

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Funny/2bcdcb34b4c4f5cb92e38068d684f99f_zpsa290acff.png

4th quarter margin 5 or less

2009 Finals: 6-19 32% and 2-8 25% under 3 minutes
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:57 PM
You think I'm done?

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Funny/2bcdcb34b4c4f5cb92e38068d684f99f_zpsa290acff.png

2009 Finals: 6-19 32% and 2-8 25% under 3 minutes.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Gawdamn feelin' hot over here... on a roll HO-LEE SHIT

I'm actually Eh Oh El'ing at these Kobe clutch stats myself

Mr Feeny
:sleeping
You think I'm done?

rmt
None of them are still trying to carry a Team. :lol

Kobe's delusional , but he's far from the biggest travesty to grace the Basketball court as this thread's agenda seems to be. Also for a Spurs fan you seem to spend 80% of your time trying to discredit Kobe.

Couldn't be because he been in that ass all those years.

Naw, just bored - no tennis till US Open and it's a long time till training camp. It's summer and the kids are on the computer playing video games.

After all these years of Kobe stans proclaiming his clutchness, it's fun to see the stats that are as plain as day disputing just that. It's because of the Kobe stans why others over-react to their outrageous claims (such as top 5).

STATUTORY
hard to make shots when you are consistently doubled at the three point line

Lebron wouldn't know anything about dat life doe, that kind of defense is reserved for the truly great scorers

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Not as priceless as getting swept by same said German-led team:lol

You're right. LeBron melting down harder than any superstar past and present was far more entertaining. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 12:59 PM
This ni99a AW has a file strictly for Kobe advanced metrics.

When you consider Feeny is his alt , talk abt Rent free.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Maybe Lebron had a reliable second option.
LeBron had a reliable "2nd option" all finals in 2011, not sure what your point is.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 01:00 PM
You think I'm done?

Kobe shot 1-5 in a game 1 of the finals (blowout) to get from 38 to 40.

Must mean that he's not clutch.

Can you provide some interesting stats or are you just a troll?

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Naw, just bored - no tennis till US Open and it's a long time till training camp. It's summer and the kids are on the computer playing video games.

After all these years of Kobe stans proclaiming his clutchness, it's fun to see the stats that are as plain as day disputing just that. It's because of the Kobe stans why others over-react to their outrageous claims (such as top 5).

No worse than what Duncan stans praise him or give a pass for. At least Kobe stans/ Laker fans acknowledge the dude has faults.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 01:01 PM
LeBron had a reliable "2nd option" all finals in 2011, not sure what your point is.

I don't think reliable is the right word.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Durant is just as low on that list. I know it's a small sample size considering he was hurt. but then again so was old man Kobe. no straw man if you're agreeing with trolls bro, stick by your statements, you made it sound like Kobe's reputation as a clutch player is faux , when the irony is because he could make those tough shots is why Gms and Coaches thought he was the most valuable in the Clutch.
Durant is smarter, in general he is the player I believe would be the best choice for a game winning jumper. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:03 PM
It's all about volume, if Kobe was only taking 11 to 12 shots a game being very specific about where he shoots from like Lebron, his FG % would look like prime Tyson Chandler's too.
I just agreed with you Kobe is a better shooter, and you're still yapping about hypotheticals. :biggums:

When did LeBron ever take "11 or 12 shots a game"?

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Durant is smarter, in general he is the player I believe would be the best choice for a game winning jumper. :confusedshrug:

Durant is also in his prime. I'll take any version of pre achilles injury Kobe over Durant.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 01:04 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc2632536be93021841684702828b0b1/tumblr_myr05c7aZo1r9qr8ao2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2f1174af91de440051192b74e7d88ad9/tumblr_myr05c7aZo1r9qr8ao1_250.gif

Kobe 4th quarter margin 5 or less

2010 Finals: 4-15 28%

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:05 PM
I just agreed with you Kobe is a better shooter, and you're still yapping about hypotheticals. :biggums:

When did LeBron ever take "11 or 12 shots a game"?

Ni99a has never went over 14 shots a game til this past Finals and his percentage went to shit because of it.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 01:05 PM
I just gotta side with kuniva here..

http://i.gyazo.com/6920a3775662d8dc7c729e3611757e1e.png

thats all it is, a myth.

okay folks, raped this thread Kobe style and gotta go now, love you all :rockon: :cheers:

red1
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
AW putting on an insidehoops mythbusters special :applause:

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Without seeing these shots the stats are meaningless.

Lebron stans live on the meaningless.

This is Kobe not being clutch (Luke with the awful pass)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPvz9MXK7tk&t=0m38s

This is Lebron being clutch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxN5ahX3s3A&t=6m37s

This is how Lebron and his fans have rigged the system.

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 01:07 PM

Wade got them 2 Wins.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Ni99a has never went over 14 shots a game til this past Finals and his percentage went to shit because of it.
LeBron in 2012 finals: 47.2%, 21.6 shots per game
2013 finals: 44.7%, 21.4 shots per game
2014 finals: 57.1%, 18.2 shots per game

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Wade got them 2 Wins.
LeBron got them game 1.

rmt
08-03-2015, 01:10 PM
No worse than what Duncan stans praise him or give a pass for. At least Kobe stans/ Laker fans acknowledge the dude has faults.

He does get passes mostly because of his age, but even YOU must admit that he is performing well. And of course he has faults - can't defend the pick'n roll on the perimeter, can shoot free throws in pressure situations, goes on like he's never committed a foul in his life but usually it doesn't cost them games. And unlike Kobe stans, I don't see many Spurs fan claiming he's rated top 3-5. Peace.

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 01:10 PM
ArbitraryWater got his mojo back.

Can't be June then.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:11 PM
LeBron in 2012 finals: 47.2%, 21.6 shots per game
2013 finals: 44.7%, 21.4 shots per game
2014 finals: 57.1%, 18.2 shots per game

Chucker.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Chucker.
Not going to admit you were wrong? :coleman:

Nothing wrong with those percentages, 2013 is the only one it was really questionable.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:12 PM

Can't be June then.

What Mojo? He's just piggy backing off someone else's shit like always. :lol

red1
08-03-2015, 01:12 PM

Can't be June then.
you lack mojo and are a salty hoe every month of the year :yaohappy: :party:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Not going to admit you were wrong? :coleman:

Nothing wrong with those percentages, 2013 is the only one it was really questionable.

Just gave up on taking sense, if we're trolling let's troll. :applause:

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Just gave up on taking sense, if we're trolling let's troll. :applause:
How am I trolling? Again, stop grouping in me with other posters.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:14 PM
He does get passes mostly because of his age, but even YOU must admit that he is performing well. And of course he has faults - can't defend the pick'n roll on the perimeter, can shoot free throws in pressure situations, goes on like he's never committed a foul in his life but usually it doesn't cost them games. And unlike Kobe stans, I don't see many Spurs fan claiming he's rated top 3-5. Peace.

:biggums: This all you guys were yelling about after the 2014 Finals?

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Gotta agree with hoop here.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:15 PM
How am I trolling? Again, stop grouping in me with other posters.

I didn't say you were, but you did agree with the idiots so forgive me if I lumped you in with them earlier.

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 01:15 PM
LeBron got them game 1.

Nah. Wade closed out that game.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-03-2015, 01:17 PM
AW using my posts to help his argument. :pimp:

And this nigguh said he never had a father figure... :no:

DonDadda59
08-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Bean stans getting SLAUGHTERED by LeHairline stans in this bitch. Yeezus. :ohwell:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/61Q9J7j.gif

Magic 32
08-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Bean stans getting SLAUGHTERED by LeHairline stans in this bitch. Yeezus. :ohwell:

Primarily by posting so much juke that no one can keep up with it.

Kobe in 2006 margin 5 or less: 7-25 28% in 4 Q's and 3-11 27% under 3 minutes
LAWDBE

A flat out lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYXaFteOlk&t=4m20s

So that's at least two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egtk-29hqwU&t=7m37s

Two more.

So already here we have a LIE.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:27 PM
:rolleyes: I watched the 2011 finals, dude, LeBron was clearly the best player in game 1. Wade was 10x better in the finals, no need to worry. But LeBron was the man in game 1.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Kobe and LeBron stans are the annoying little kids, Jordan stans are the dads fed up with their kids, and Wilt stans are the grandpas ranting about "back in my day!"

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 01:29 PM
:rolleyes: I watched the 2011 finals, dude, LeBron was clearly the best player in game 1. Wade was 10x better in the finals, no need to worry. But LeBron was the man in game 1.

ok bruh

rmt
08-03-2015, 01:31 PM

A few of them did - caught up in the moment - but when things are settled down - most don't. Unlike Kobe stans, who aren't caught up in the moment (it's been 5 years).

His peak is not high enough for 3 - the entire career MIGHT be a STRETCH for 4-5 mostly because it isn't done yet. Remember he made all-nba and all-defensive last year with a very good playoff run and barring injury, should contend again next year.

DonDadda59
08-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Kobe and LeBron stans are the annoying little kids, Jordan stans are the dads fed up with their kids, and Wilt stans are the grandpas ranting about "back in my day!"

One big happy family :cry:

http://herscoop.com/files/2015/02/awkward-family-30.jpg

RRR3
08-03-2015, 01:36 PM
One big happy family :cry:

http://herscoop.com/files/2015/02/awkward-family-30.jpg
http://littlefun.org/uploads/522a74b8e691b25f4848b82c_736.jpg

Legends66NBA7
08-03-2015, 01:44 PM
How did this thread get so big ?

It was like 2 pages last night. :biggums:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:44 PM
You google pedo imagery?

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 01:45 PM
How did this thread get so big ?

It was like 2 pages last night. :biggums:

Kobe rules ISH bruh. Haters and stans alike.

70% of the posts are just AW spamming tho.

DonDadda59
08-03-2015, 01:47 PM
You google pedo imagery?

I googled family portraits. :crazysam:

jlip
08-03-2015, 02:19 PM
I only read the first few pages of this thread, but doesn't Lebron also have the most playoff buzzer beaters for active players?

AirFederer
08-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Kobe stans staying away from the numbers, wisely :oldlol:

Is there a metric that shows Kobe on or above average as a "closer"? Please show us :cheers:

Jacks3
08-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Kobe stans staying away from the numbers, wisely :oldlol:

Is there a metric that shows Kobe on or above average as a "closer"? Please show us :cheers:

How about the great numbers he put in the last 5 min of close games in the post-season? 4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points

https://elgee35.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/kobe-clutch-playoffs.jpg

How about the ridiculous numbers he put up in the clutch over his prime?

https://elgee35.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/kobe-clutch.jpg

Here are his last prime seasons:

http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM
http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM
http://www.82games.com/1011/CSORT11.HTM

Keep in mind that league-average efficiency numbers tend to see a huge decline in the clutch.

Bryant was quite excellent down the stretch of close games from 2003-2007, but he verified his reputation as an assassin from 2008-2010. He took about 8 more shots per 36 in clutch situations (and nearly twice as many FT

Beastmode88
08-03-2015, 04:13 PM
LMAO this thread was on page 3 this morning now 13? :biggums:

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 04:58 PM
How about the great numbers he put in the last 5 min of close games in the post-season? 4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points

Keep in mind that league-average efficiency numbers tend to see a huge decline in the clutch.

Bryant was quite excellent down the stretch of close games from 2003-2007, but he verified his reputation as an assassin from 2008-2010. He took about 8 more shots per 36 in clutch situations (and nearly twice as many FT’s) with almost no change in his eFG%. There’s no significant improvement like Ginobili saw (or Manu’s obscene accuracy at 55.9% eFG%) but Bryant’s shooting twice as much as Ginobili and is still way above average for perimeter player accuracy.

There's plenty of statistical stuff backing Kobe's rep as a great closer.

http://i.imgur.com/iW4SZua.gif

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 05:00 PM

:D

Saying Wade won them game 1 is revisionist history, LeBron wasn't just the more impacting Player but also was voted/won Player of the game. They announced it at the end.

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 05:10 PM

Bryant was quite excellent down the stretch of close games from 2003-2007, but he verified his reputation as an assassin from 2008-2010. He took about 8 more shots per 36 in clutch situations (and nearly twice as many FT’s) with almost no change in his eFG%. There’s no significant improvement like Ginobili saw (or Manu’s obscene accuracy at 55.9% eFG%) but Bryant’s shooting twice as much as Ginobili and is still way above average for perimeter player accuracy.

There's plenty of statistical stuff backing Kobe's rep as a great closer.

after this dose of ether only like 2 post have been made in this thread after being the most active thread all day

:roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
08-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Kobe stans

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/car_hits_peleton.jpg

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Saying Wade won them game 1 is revisionist history, LeBron wasn't just the more impacting Player but also was voted/won Player of the game. They announced it at the end.

How? Wade closed the Game out down the stretch and was statistically even with Bron :confusedshrug:

Lakers 24/7
08-03-2015, 05:26 PM
what season is this data from?

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 05:28 PM
what season is this data from?

the op was from last season..

lmao yeah.. people in here hating on 36 yo injured Kobe, yet when Jacks post numbers from throughout his career the haters go ghost..

and to ad on to that

Kobe led the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring in 01 & 02

the undisputed closer on those b2b teams

Lakers 24/7
08-03-2015, 05:31 PM

lmao yeah..

I figured. I just saw the stats a couple posts back where he dominated the league in his prime in the clutch. But instead they focus on his 19th injured riddled season lol. Rent free I guess

Lakers 24/7
08-03-2015, 05:34 PM
I could compile a sh*t load of data to prove how clutch he's been throughout his prime years. But f*k it I don't have to waste on these dumba*ses lol.

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 05:34 PM
I figured. I just saw the stats a couple posts back where he dominated the league in his prime. But instead they focus on his 19th injured riddled season lol. Rent free I guess

this is the very definition..

if clutch efficiency regardless of the context means so much to these lebron stans..

why don't they go ahead and post bran's from these past finals ..

oh yeah..they won't..

:yaohappy: :yaohappy:

Lakers 24/7
08-03-2015, 05:38 PM
this is the very definition..

if clutch efficiency regardless of the context means so much to these lebron stans..

why don't they go ahead and post bran's from these past finals ..

oh yeah..they won't..

:yaohappy: :yaohappy:

You hit on the head. They look at the stats but fail to grasp the concept that context is everything. But whats the point of arguing with them.

A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, because someone from a distance can't tell who is who

im out

Trollsmasher
08-03-2015, 05:40 PM
AW sending Kobetards back into the Stone Age one at a time:roll:

sportjames23
08-03-2015, 05:50 PM
How did this turn into another Kobe vs lebron thread

Every thread is a variation of Kobe vs Lebron, whether overtly or covertly.

Jacks3
08-03-2015, 05:51 PM

lmao yeah.. people in here hating on 36 yo injured Kobe, yet when Jacks post numbers from throughout his career the haters go ghost..

and to ad on to that

Kobe led the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring in 01 & 02

the undisputed closer on those b2b teams

yep. his clutch numbers in the 2002 playoffs were particularly amazing.

I was looking back at the 2002 run, because I remember Kobe being super clutch that year. I checked some 4th quarter play by plays and the margin with which he was better than Shaq in 4th quarters even surprised me. Didn't look at 2001 because they were so dominant and didn't need clutch play. 2002 was a much tougher road. They had to beat the Spurs (won 58 games) and lost HCA to them after two games and Kings without HCA (who won 61 games). Both those series were very close, the Spurs series was literally decided in the last couple of minutes in every game. Kings series of course went 7 games.

Anyways

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Jacks3]yep. his clutch numbers in the 2002 playoffs were particularly amazing.

I was looking back at the 2002 run, because I remember Kobe being super clutch that year. I checked some 4th quarter play by plays and the margin with which he was better than Shaq in 4th quarters even surprised me. Didn't look at 2001 because they were so dominant and didn't need clutch play. 2002 was a much tougher road. They had to beat the Spurs (won 58 games) and lost HCA to them after two games and Kings without HCA (who won 61 games). Both those series were very close, the Spurs series was literally decided in the last couple of minutes in every game. Kings series of course went 7 games.

Anyways

Jacks3
08-03-2015, 05:59 PM
you're killing these idiots

:bowdown: :bowdown:

can't be too proud about shitting on a bunch of ignorant ****s. :lol

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 06:08 PM
AW sending Kobetards back into the Stone Age one at a time:roll:

:cheers:

Now we gettin' essays on one Playoff run and a big time Kobe stan circle jerk :lol

Jacks3 still the GOAT Kobe fan though.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Kobe haters stuck on Mute.

I guess kicking an old and broken Kobe while he's down is all they can muster.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 06:11 PM

Now we gettin' essays on one Playoff run and a big time Kobe stan circle jerk :lol

Yea, because he shittin on every single one of you. :roll:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 06:12 PM
How? Wade closed the Game out down the stretch and was statistically even with Bron :confusedshrug:

no... he wasnt :oldlol:

Bron had 24 pts on 16 shots 56%
Wade had 22 pts on 19 shots 47%

clear edge Bron

edit: 71% TS and 69% eFG for Bron too

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 06:14 PM

Nah that's not why

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 06:15 PM

because he isn't a retard like most of you

He was cringing at guys like you not too long ago himself, with this silly "LeBron ball" talk

tpols
08-03-2015, 06:16 PM

clear edge Bron

Without wade and kobe, lebron and Shaq are ringless bro...

They need their daddies to come in and close games for them.:D

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 06:18 PM

clear edge Bron

Wade had more Boards, Assists, and Blocks too. Bron had more steals and less turnovers.

In the Finals 5 minutes, Wade had 5pts, 2rbds, 2ast, and 1blk. He scored 5 Points to help put the Heat up 9 and pretty much iced the game...but yeah "clear edge Bron" :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Without wade and kobe, lebron and Shaq are ringless bro...

They need their daddies to come in and close games for them.:D

Wade wasn't no daddy no more after 2011 though :(

Wade had more Boards, Assists, and Blocks too. Bron had more steals and less turnovers.

In the Finals 5 minutes, Wade had 5pts, 2rbds, 2ast, and 1blk. He scored 5 Points to help put the Heat up 9 and pretty much iced the game...but yeah "clear edge Bron" :oldlol:

There's a noticeable difference in scoring, while everything besides it is pretty much a wash.... :confusedshrug:

Wade with 10/6/0/2 and 3 TO's
Bron with 9/5/1/0 and 1 TO

That's hella even... the scoring isn't, though.

HOoopCityJones
08-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Why do you guys even entertain this troll. CnP Warrior.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2015, 06:32 PM
ew CityJones making it awkward again

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 06:41 PM

why don't you address this..??

[QUOTE=Jacks3]How about the great numbers he put in the last 5 min of close games in the post-season? 4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points

Bryant was quite excellent down the stretch of close games from 2003-2007, but he verified his reputation as an assassin from 2008-2010. He took about 8 more shots per 36 in clutch situations (and nearly twice as many FT

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 06:44 PM

bro he's giving bran that game because of 2 extra points :facepalm

yet when he has to decide between Pau & Kobe scoring doesn't matter apparently

G2:
Gasol: 25/12(5 offensive)/2 on 57%
Kobe: 39/5/1 on 42%

Gasol > Kobe

RRR3
08-03-2015, 06:46 PM

LeBron was better to everyone who watched that game. Jesus Christ he had an all time terrible series; doesn't mean he didn't have a good game 1 and we have to revise history.

STATUTORY
08-03-2015, 06:55 PM

that's years of data..

he's waiting for someone else to do it first before plagiarizing

AW @ work :applause: :applause:

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 06:57 PM
bro he's giving bran that game because of 2 extra points :facepalm

yet when he has to decide between Pau & Kobe scoring doesn't matter apparently

LeBron was better to everyone who watched that game. Jesus Christ he had an all time terrible series; doesn't mean he didn't have a good game 1 and we have to revise history.

Ok "EYE TEST" :rolleyes: When did I say he had a bad Game 1? Wade & Bron were pretty even statistically and Wade closes out the Game down the stretch, and somehow claiming Wade was the best player is revising History?

RRR3
08-03-2015, 07:00 PM

Ok "EYE TEST" :rolleyes: When did I say he had a bad Game 1? Wade & Bron were pretty even statistically and Wade closes out the Game down the stretch, and somehow claiming Wade was the best player is revising History?
LeBron was better in game 1, IDK why you have such trouble admitting it :oldlol: Not like Wade was to blame for anything in that series anyways

Hey Yo
08-03-2015, 07:16 PM
LeBron was better in game 1, IDK why you have such trouble admitting it :oldlol: Not like Wade was to blame for anything in that series anyways
Except the small part of wanting to be first option one last time in a Finals and not being able to carry his team to a ring after it was agreed upon.

brownmamba00
08-03-2015, 07:25 PM
I love how every Kobe Bron argument comes back to the 2011 Choke series and the 'shook' game where he had 8 pts.

It's that one thing that will keep haunting him for the rest of his life and keep him off that Kobe MJ Magic Bird level

Sad story

RRR3
08-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Except the small part of wanting to be first option one last time in a Finals and not being able to carry his team to a ring after it was agreed upon.
:rolleyes:

This is why we LeBron fans get hate

red1
08-03-2015, 07:33 PM
I love how every Kobe Bron argument comes back to the 2011 Choke series and the 'shook' game where he had 8 pts.

It's that one thing that will keep haunting him for the rest of his life and keep him off that Kobe MJ Magic Bird level

Sad story
except for the fact that 2012 and 2013 proved that was a fluke when he won with an inferior version of the same team aka d-wade's decline

17 ppg in the finals that year bruh, let's not get carried away here

Nash
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM

LOL Kobe fans turning to data. :roll: :roll: Must be the first time, you have to be so excited, I can see it. I'm actually excited for you.

But somebody will probably answer to this. As a Kobe fan though you should not want to go into a stats war. I mean its Kobe and stats, how difficult could it be?

chazzy
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Wade took more shots per game against the Celtics

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 07:35 PM
except for the fact that 2012 and 2013 proved that was a fluke when he won with an inferior version of the same team aka d-wade's decline

he was very close to having 11 happen again in 13

he played awful through games 1-3 and the Spurs could have easily been up 3-0 and then he had another off game in game 5, so the series could have easily been over in 5

RRR3
08-03-2015, 07:37 PM

he played awful through games 1-3 and the Spurs could have easily been up 3-0 and then he had another off game in game 5, so the series could have easily been over in 5
Close doesn't count. Kobe was very closing to clanking his way to defeat in game 7 of the 2010 finals. But he didn't and he boosted his legacy. Same with Bron in 2013.

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 07:37 PM

The 2012 & 2013 Heat were much deeper than the 2011 Heat.

Wade's Rings
08-03-2015, 07:39 PM

Wade took more shots per Game in the 2011 Regular Season than he did in the Finals.

red1
08-03-2015, 07:42 PM

he played awful through games 1-3 and the Spurs could have easily been up 3-0
He was huge when it mattered bro. Had great games to close the series out and got better as the series went on. All-in-all it was a very good series and a well-deserved fmvp.

People harp on the ray allen three and the turnovers and forget he was the sole reason they came back from a 10 point deficit in the crucial elimination game 6 putting up a triple double.

http://www.nba.com/games/20130618/SASMIA/gameinfo.html

The Heat trailed by 13 points late in the third quarter and were down 75-65 entering the fourth quarter. LeBron James scored 18 of his 32 points in the fourth quarter and overtime to pace the Heat. James also had 11 assists and 10 rebounds for a triple-double. He now has tallied the last four triple-doubles in The Finals.

Game 7 is self-explanatory. Greatest finals game 7 performance in NBA history.

The 2012 & 2013 Heat were much deeper than the 2011 Heat.
That doesn't make up for wade's decline from 09-11 god mode.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 07:43 PM
He was huge when it mattered bro. Had great games to close the series out and got better as the series went on. All-in-all it was a very good series and a well-deserved fmvp.

People harp on the ray allen three and the turnovers and forget he was the sole reason they came back from a 10 point deficit in the crucial elimination game 6 putting up a triple double.

Don't forget Clutchmers contributions though :applause:

Lakers 24/7
08-03-2015, 07:49 PM

That doesn't make up for wade's decline from 09-11 god mode.

Mad props to Lebron. He is without a doubt one of the top to ever lace them up.
Maybe even had a better overall impact on the game than Kobe. Its just annoying when people unnecessarily and ignorantly bash Kobe to put their star on a pedestal. Kobe's clutchness is not a myth.

red1
08-03-2015, 07:49 PM
oops

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/16/16e4d5ce1e5d1139772447800e9e85ae77eeeda5_full.jpg

RRR3
08-03-2015, 07:50 PM
oops

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/16/16e4d5ce1e5d1139772447800e9e85ae77eeeda5_full.jpg
Most swagful PG of all time :pimp:

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Close doesn't count. Kobe was very closing to clanking his way to defeat in game 7 of the 2010 finals. But he didn't and he boosted his legacy. Same with Bron in 2013.

good I hope to never see you celebrating just making it to the finals ever again then..

and huge difference between those two examples you're using..

but of course you competely ignore that

bran almost lost the finals while the other team begged him to shoot wide open jumpers..

Kobe saw 2x the amount of defensive attention, put up 38/5/4 on 48% in game 5 and still lost by 6

Lebron put up 17/7/8 n 41% on game 2 and still won by 20+

Kobe through 5 games 2010 nba finals 30/6/4 with 2 steals on 54% TS

Lebron didn't get anywhere near that type of scoring production through the first 5 games

Nash
08-03-2015, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FFMQZ8sho

red1
08-03-2015, 07:59 PM
good I hope to never see you celebrating just making it to the finals ever again then..

bran almost lost the finals while the other team begged him to shoot wide open jumpers..

Kobe saw 2x the amount of defensive attention, put up 38/5/4 on 48% in game 5 and still lost by 6

Lebron didn't get anywhere near that type of scoring production through the first 5 games
Dude we can play this what if game with anyone and anything. RRR3's point is perfectly valid.

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 08:00 PM
He was huge when it mattered bro.

i'm not denying that he had a great OT in game 6 and a great game 7

but those games "that mattered" would have never seen the light of day if not for his teammates picking him up in game 2 and Wade going off in game 4 but the way you guys talk he did this by himself, and lets not forget the whole Ray Allen miracle shot..

because if Chalmers, Miller & Ray don't go off in game 2, the series is over in 5.. bran didn't play well in games 1,2,3, & 5

4,6,7 he played well, ( great in 7 and great in OT of 6) but again, he didn't put them in a position to win the series through games 1-5 and could have easily lost in games 5 & 6

RRR3
08-03-2015, 08:01 PM

Not sure how my post warranted another one of your countless meltdowns. My guess is you were just waiting for an excuse to post this.

Kobe is the greatest player ever and LeBron is satan himself. And he is bald. And Kobe has a bigger *****.
Happy?

red1
08-03-2015, 08:04 PM

but those games "that mattered" would have never seen the light of day if not for his teammates picking him up in game 2 and Wade going off in game 4 but the way you guys talk he did this by himself, and lets not forget the whole Ray Allen miracle shot..

because if Chalmers, Miller & Ray don't go off in game 2, the series is over in 5.. bran didn't play well in games 1,2,3, & 5

4,6,7 he played well, ( great in 7 and great in OT of 6) but again, he didn't put them in a position to win the series through games 1-5 and could have easily lost in games 5 & 6
See this is how I know that you are just a hater. Why can't you just acknowledge that it was a good series? Why do you always have to focus on the perceived negative? I have never seen you post anything positive about bron while I constantly acknowledge that kobe is easily a top 10 GOAT. It makes discussion with you pointless.

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Dude we can play this what if game with anyone and anything. RRR3's point is perfectly valid.

i'm not playing the what if game

its a fact that if if his team (who you guys constantly shit on) didn't step up in game 2 the series is over in 5

that's pretty close to a repeat of 2011, and that was my original calim that yall got upset about..and even during the first few games of the finals comparisons to 2011 were being made.. so its not like i'm the only person who saw this..

it stands true.. no reason to get super sensitive about point out the similarities between the two series..

Jameerthefear
08-03-2015, 08:08 PM

Sad story
what
kobe is not on the level of lebron
f*ck off

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 08:10 PM
See this is how I know that you are just a hater. Why can't you just acknowledge that it was a good series? Why do you always have to focus on the perceived negative? I have never seen you post anything positive about bron while I constantly acknowledge that kobe is easily a top 10 GOAT. It makes discussion with you pointless.

are you seriously fuccing blind and illiterate?

I just said he played great in multiple games, sorry i'm not going to sit here and say he played great in games 1,2,3 and 5 when he didn't..

there's no percieved negative, I seriously just pointed out how the 2013 series had similarities to the 2011 series minus the last 5 quarters..

you guys are so damn sensitive

I constantly acknowledge that kobe is easily a top 10 GOAT.

dude gtfo, you're in every thread saying "kobe rapist" you constantly troll Kobe on this board..

yall are seriously afraid to talk ball and just want to hide behind numbers, no wonder 3ball has got every single bran stan on here shook

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 08:12 PM
I have never seen you post anything positive about bron.

literally from my post that you "responded to"

:facepalm :facepalm

Hey Yo
08-03-2015, 08:13 PM
In the 2011 playoffs?

LeBron took the most FGA and played the most minutes for Miami.

RRR3
08-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Not sure how my post warranted another one of your countless meltdowns. My guess is you were just waiting for an excuse to post this.

Kobe is the greatest player ever and LeBron is satan himself. And he is bald. And Kobe has a bigger *****.
Happy?
chill out brah

red1
08-03-2015, 08:14 PM
literally from my post that you "responded to"

:facepalm :facepalm
That was just a qualifier for you to discredit his series. That doesn't mean anything.

i'm not playing the what if game

its a fact that if if his team (who you guys constantly shit on) didn't step up in game 2 the series is over in 5

that's pretty close to a repeat of 2011, and that was my original calim that yall got upset about..and even during the first few games of the finals comparisons to 2011 were being made.. so its not like i'm the only person who saw this..

it stands true.. no reason to get super sensitive about point out the similarities between the two series..
It is also a fact that kobe has the most missed shots in NBA history to his name and that he almost shot his team out of game 7 in 2010 by shooting 25% in the most critical game of the series. Without some timely shots and free-throws courtesy of his team they would have lost the series. Why don't we focus on that what-if instead?

The fact of the matter is that it was a good series and focusing on what-ifs is pointless.

TheMarkMadsen
08-03-2015, 08:15 PM
chill out brah

log off your RR3 account and log onto your other account brah