PDA

View Full Version : Imran khan(Former cricketing great)challenging for Pakistan president

poido123
08-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Truly inspirational guy.

He is the face of progressive thinking and a guy who shines a light through a dangerous and corrupt Pakistani government.

A guy who is already mega rich puts his life on the line to make a difference. He wants women to be educated and the poor to bridge the gap on the rich.

For world stability, he is a big plus. I really hope god/Allah looks over him and keeps him safe.

Go get em Imran!

BoogieWoogieMan
08-02-2015, 07:50 PM
If he's not corrupt and sincerely trying to help make Pakistan a better country, he's gonna be assassinated weeks before the election.

poido123
08-02-2015, 07:58 PM
If he's not corrupt and sincerely trying to help make Pakistan a better country, he's gonna be assassinated weeks before the election.

Unfortunately this is true.

I am not against him making deals with the Taliban to avoid being assassinated. It's refreshing that he has good intentions, however he needs to be smart about dodging the bullets so to speak.

Make a deal with the devil

outbreak
08-02-2015, 08:08 PM
He's hung like a rogue elephant too I hear.

He's supposed to be an all round good person, I hope nothing happens to him he's been in politics for awhile though and supposedly has a lot of support from the people.

poido123
08-02-2015, 08:21 PM
He's hung like a rogue elephant too I hear.

He's supposed to be an all round good person, I hope nothing happens to him he's been in politics for awhile though and supposedly has a lot of support from the people.

Lol.

Can only help the woman's vote :lol

outbreak
08-02-2015, 08:25 PM
I remember when I shared a room with Imran on the rest of the world tour and he cracked one through the covers. Let me tell you that hotel bed of his blew up into something resembling one of those huge Pakistani marquees

poido123
08-02-2015, 08:43 PM
I remember when I shared a room with Imran on the rest of the world tour and he cracked one through the covers. Let me tell you that hotel bed of his blew up into something resembling one of those huge Pakistani marquees

You have mentioned it twice now. You sure you weren't aroused? :lol

outbreak
08-02-2015, 08:52 PM
You have mentioned it twice now. You sure you weren't aroused? :lol
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/11/20/1226764/666057-7b9d25f2-51c0-11e3-b7b4-89041ea3763d.jpg

KingBeasley08
08-02-2015, 09:18 PM
I hope he is successful as well. Pakistan has always had major problems with stability. A good leader who can enact reforms yet also somehow keep the ISS from overthrowing them is what Pakistan needs

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-02-2015, 09:20 PM
:rockon:

IMRAN KHAN 4 PREZ

POIDO FOR VICE PREZ!

HighFlyer23
08-02-2015, 09:23 PM
He cannot be worse than Nawaz Sharif or Zardari or the rest of the crooks that came through office

Thats how I see it

BigNBAfan
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
they all terrorist in pakistan anyways

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-03-2015, 01:48 AM

Salam.

You mean, the people, who in real life, stereotypically are more concerned about things like $$$, Arsenal football team, Counterstrike, their wive's salvar kameez, naan bread tandoor chicken and dahibera, medical school, local gadgets, motorcycles and fasts cars are actually plotting to utilize violence against a civilian population for political gains? All of them?

Having personally been to Karachi twice and having eyes and ears open, I hadn't quite come across one..

I'm really interested in what made you come to these conclusions.

Salam.

poido123
08-03-2015, 05:00 AM

:biggums:

:facepalm

The people of Pakistan? Or you mean Taliban...

Careful how you say shit man.

poido123
08-03-2015, 05:08 AM
I hope he is successful as well. Pakistan has always had major problems with stability. A good leader who can enact reforms yet also somehow keep the ISS from overthrowing them is what Pakistan needs

To overturn a systemic misuse of government power and corruption, then you have the Taliban who will assassinate you for representing change to that corruption and widespread suppression of the woman and keeping the poor down and out.

It is going to be one huge task to overcome this. It takes a brave man to take this on. One who already has a comfortable life and beautiful wife.

kNIOKAS
08-03-2015, 05:32 AM
To overturn a systemic misuse of government power and corruption, then you have the Taliban who will assassinate you for representing change to that corruption and widespread suppression of the woman and keeping the poor down and out.

It is going to be one huge task to overcome this. It takes a brave man to take this on. One who already has a comfortable life and beautiful wife.
This is in part why your statement about how it'd be good for world stability is wrong... It won't be. The kind of revolutionaries aren't for the world stability.

poido123
08-03-2015, 05:50 AM
This is in part why your statement about how it'd be good for world stability is wrong... It won't be. The kind of revolutionaries aren't for the world stability.

It will be met with initial resistance sure. You cannot achieve stability without first overcoming the resistance, which in this case is the Taliban and key figureheads in the government.

If he can somehow stay alive and perhaps use these negative forces to his advantage, perhaps over time he can bring about real change in Pakistan, and mainly reconfigure how the government usually operates.

The people of Pakistan know about the corruption. They know that Imran stands for what they believe. Don't underestimate people power, if the people get behind him, he may just be able to perform a miracle. B ut I think he's going to need to make a step backwards to make a couple forwards. By that I mean, he will need to make dirty deals with people trying to kill him.

poido123
08-03-2015, 05:54 AM
:rockon:

IMRAN KHAN 4 PREZ

POIDO FOR VICE PREZ!

:lol

:banana: :banana: :banana: