PDA

View Full Version : Rousey's scared of Cyborg...

stalkerforlife
08-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Admit it.

Cyborg is threatening to sue her for slander, too. Rousey keeps calling her a juicer when she has passed every test she's been given.

Keep making them excuses, Rousey.

Cyborg will smash you.

navy
08-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Same way Flloyd was ducking Manny and we all saw how that turned out.

stalkerforlife
08-04-2015, 12:45 AM
Same way Flloyd was ducking Manny and we all saw how that turned out.

Yes, we saw Floyd run for nearly an entire fight.

And this is much different. Rousey will have to engage. In boxing there is no grappling and holding.

oh the horror
08-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Rhonda is the draw here. She's the "name" right now so IMO she should be the one to make this fight happen. These fighters these days need to get their shit together. IMO she would still win but she isn't going to bully Cyborg like she's been doing with these other broads

Godzuki
08-04-2015, 10:46 AM
they'll fight. UFC/Dana doesn't really tolerate boxing type of ducking, they want to see super fights as much as the fans. fighters don't get to dictate their fights much in UFC either. thats why boxing is the biggest joke. its like a sport run by opportunist fighters only looking out for themselves who get to dictate everything which often coincides with the sports integrity. its way too often based on a fighters ego and not the best fights.

that shit doesn't fly in UFC. fedor tried to pull that mayweather shit and that bitchass never got in. now he's probably broke trying to make a comeback too bad ufc runs strikeforce now sucker.

anyways i think it'll happen after Miesha gets another shot and ronda stays dominating.

Wally450
08-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Yes, we saw Floyd run for nearly an entire fight.

And this is much different. Rousey will have to engage. In boxing there is no grappling and holding.

Floyd landed more punches than Pacquiao. :roll:

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Ronda would get destroyed.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cyborg-santos-steroids-530x376.jpg

I can't tell what's happening in this picture, but I'm sure it hurts.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/826/042/09_CARANO_VS_CYBORG_6P1Y7779_display_image.jpg

KelticForce1349
08-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Jeezuz there is a ton of bull$h!t in this thread. Fedor never ducked anyone, he just never felt he NEEDED the UFC. During Fedor's reign many of the best fighters through Middleweight to Heavyweight were fighting outside of the UFC. Fedor's legacy is secure without ever having fought under their banner. It's hilarious that anyone thinks he ducked Lesnar. Looking back now, it's obvious that if had beaten Brock everyone would have discredited the victory due to Lesnars own fall.

At this current time UFC is THE top organization. Cyborg is a known steroid user that has failed drug tests. That is not hype, that is a fact. I don't know if she is still using, I suspect she has been weening herself off of them for the last two years. The testing process is much more stringent now so there is no guarantee she could use and get away with it.

The fact is that she is a full weight class bigger than Ronda and has not accomplished as much in her own division. Outside of Brazil and the people that feel the need to create controversy for sports entertainment talk, Ronda has accomplished more and is the bigger draw in the sport.

This is really all up to Cyborg believing in herself enough to sign with the UFC based on the weight class and drug testing rules.

Godzuki
08-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Jeezuz there is a ton of bull$h!t in this thread. Fedor never ducked anyone, he just never felt he NEEDED the UFC. During Fedor's reign many of the best fighters through Middleweight to Heavyweight were fighting outside of the UFC. Fedor's legacy is secure without ever having fought under their banner. It's hilarious that anyone thinks he ducked Lesnar. Looking back now, it's obvious that if had beaten Brock everyone would have discredited the victory due to Lesnars own fall.

At this current time UFC is THE top organization. Cyborg is a known steroid user that has failed drug tests. That is not hype, that is a fact. I don't know if she is still using, I suspect she has been weening herself off of them for the last two years. The testing process is much more stringent now so there is no guarantee she could use and get away with it.

The fact is that she is a full weight class bigger than Ronda and has not accomplished as much in her own division. Outside of Brazil and the people that feel the need to create controversy for sports entertainment talk, Ronda has accomplished more and is the bigger draw in the sport.

This is really all up to Cyborg believing in herself enough to sign with the UFC based on the weight class and drug testing rules.

i was talking about how his camp tried to dictate his fights and basically promote like Mayweather does, where UFC wasn't having that BS.

fedors management were a lot like mayweather promotions where they tried to act above a league.

i actually remember a lot of idiots here so behind m1 and anti Dana, like all fighters should have that right, when they're just asking for a anti competitive league like boxing :facepalm

and oh yeah there was a time when lesnar was top dog in UFC HW, and THE superbout was Fedor vs Brock. in fact i think Dana almost got Fedor into UFC to make that fight if it weren't for m1 being greedy mayweather-like bitches. and no, stop making lame ass excuses fgt, we all would've loved to see that fight when it was hot, obvviously now its not because brock sucks. but during that window fedor would've got his due and probably added to his legacy for being top UFC dog.

way too many people suck fedors dikk like there isn't anything to criticize.

BlakFrankWhite
08-04-2015, 02:12 PM
There's a fighter named Cyborg?

I thought that was some teen titans shit

tomtucker
08-04-2015, 02:23 PM
There's a fighter named Cyborg?

I thought that was some teen titans shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVhEbTIExrk
Chokes out Reporter During Interview............:eek:

Crimsonrain777
08-04-2015, 03:09 PM
why can't they fight at 140? everyones happy:confusedshrug:

HitandRun Reggie
08-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Admit it.

Cyborg is threatening to sue her for slander, too. Rousey keeps calling her a juicer when she has passed every test she's been given.

Keep making them excuses, Rousey.

Cyborg will smash you.

Ummm she was banned for testing positive for steroids in 2012. Here's Cyborg, shortly after before she figured out which steroids were not detectible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLS6uE8eKso

Not so invincible eh?

rezznor
08-04-2015, 03:41 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QzZ9NvbF--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/1371025082373939239.jpg