PDA

View Full Version : Filthy pigs sue after dispensary releases footage of them stealing brownies + more

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 03:51 AM
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55c1394fe4b0d9b28f04bb30?

Pigs break in, disable all cameras but forget one, steal the dispensary's edibles and eat them, make fun of a handicapped person, get exposed on the internet, Sue dispensary.

All pigs deserve to die SLOWLY.

iamgine
08-06-2015, 04:40 AM
They just wanna have a little fun. Imagine us just kidding around with our office friend, maybe "borrow" some pens and then get recorded and footage released. In a way they're just like the rest of us.

HitandRun Reggie
08-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Cops have no reasonable expectation of privacy while on duty, especially on private property. Maryland already tried to sue a citizen for this and failed. It's funny how these liberal states like California and Maryland have such an authoritarian, above reproach, attitude towards it's citizens and the people keep putting the jokers who run things back in office. Just keep dat social welfare coming doe....

NumberSix
08-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Clearly a frivolous malicious lawsuit

Crown&Coke
08-06-2015, 02:15 PM
There is more to this story, depending on what you want to believe.

The dispensary is accusing the cops and the mayor of accepting bribes, and are saying this raid went down because of those bribes. I read a while back that the dispensary's lawyer is saying he has proof, but would not divulge that info until they get their day in court.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/06/california-mayor-ordered-raid-on-pot-shop-after-accepting-bribe-from-competing-pot-shop-lawsuit-claims/

The cops are suing to keep the video from being used against them. Smart tactic if they can somehow get away with it.

This is big business, follow the money...

bdreason
08-06-2015, 04:17 PM
This shop opened again the following week, and another shop opened on the same block a month later. The way the Feds are raiding these shops is shady as fukc. They essentially just raid these shops for cash grabs and then let them continue to operate. I have no doubt that how they choose which shop to raid is effected by bribes. I wouldn't be surprised if many of these shops were paying bribes monthly to feds and local police.