PDA

View Full Version : Official Ish Rule #4 You're only as good as you last season (stat wise)

You Cant Ban Me
08-06-2015, 05:08 AM
When doing current rankings not all time....Youre only as good as your last season (exp kevin durant is no longer a top 3 player based off last year he is now #5 right in front of westbrook but behind Anthony Davis.Baldbe is 97th)

I have spoken this is officially a rule on ish starting as of today just like the other rules I made

I've made several rules for ish including
1.RINGS ONLY COUNT IF YOU WON THE FINALS MVP SIDEKICK RINGS NO LONGER COUNT.
2.IF YOU DONT SCORE FROM CREATING YOUR OWN SHOT THAT COUNTS AS BEING BIRD-FED POINTS WHICH IS NOT RESPECTABLE AND ALSO NO LONGER COUNT.A 5 YEAR OLD CAN SCORE IF YOU FEED HIM WIDE OPEN SHOTS ALL GAME
3.The only way you can be compared to jordan is if you averaged 28/6/6 as a rookie, averaged 41 points in at least one finals, or never lost in the finals.If you can meet any of these 3 requirements then and only then can you be compared to mj.

JerrySeinfeld
08-06-2015, 05:14 AM
rule #5 - whoever won the championship last year is the favorite to win it this year, no exceptions

Marchesk
08-06-2015, 05:26 AM
rule #6 - You can only be compared to Wilt if you own numerous records which will never be broken.

rule #7 - The proper response to any thread started by Euroleague is "slight tight pupper".

aj1987
08-06-2015, 05:46 AM
rule #6 - You can only be compared to Wilt if you own numerous records which will never be broken.

rule #7 - The proper response to any thread started by Euroleague is "slight tight pupper".

30 PPG in the RS
22 PPG in the PO's (-8 PPG)
19 PPG in the Finals (-11 PPG)

That record is probably untouchable.

Marchesk
08-06-2015, 05:47 AM
That record is probably untouchable.

I don't see any context, just one stat.

rule #8 - When discussing Wilt's playoff scoring, context must be provided.

aj1987
08-06-2015, 05:52 AM
I don't see any context, just one stat.

rule #8 - When discussing Wilt's playoff scoring, context must be provided.
That record drop in points from the RS to the PO's to the Finals is probably untouchable. That's all I''m saying.

MP.Trey
08-06-2015, 05:56 AM
Rule #9: OP's a ******.