PDA

View Full Version : new NBA rumors .. are the true ?? NBA stars are a disgrace

Theoo
08-06-2015, 07:07 AM
like we all know from rumor that have be confirm about harden that i write here , http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375545, if you dont live to a rock , that we know harden are OBSESSED with hes temparature and he alway use rectal thermameter becuse there most accurate to him and now i have hear that he have start SELLING hes own thermameters brand and im not kidding he have already sell more thermameters then he have sell jerseys . and i have some insider information that he have buy a share in houston rockets with money he make from thermameter becuse there different then other ass thermameter becuse they are 100% ACCURATE.. harden are so proud of these thermameter that he put hes name on them and rumor have it that harden are asking people to call him harden degrees and this season he jersey well say DEGREESS instead of harden becuseh e are so proud that he have 0 degree fever and hes thermameter are ESPecIALLY popular abroad and for example have sell milions copies in uk and iceland and syria and more in europe

and i was hearing harden was selling thermameters at the club yesterday and everything were CRAZY that are becuse harden have QUALITY product on hes hand here and he doesnt want any loser to make rumors about him so he want to be there when the do the first thermameter test so he started to take people pants off and test there degrees right there and if anyone have any degreesst hat the have fever over 37 degree then hes brand thermameter start ilke making bell sound and the best part about hes thermameter is that you dont need clean it becuse it lubericate itself with water and thing like that and im not kidding harden are making MILLIONS with these thermameter but harden were kicked out of the club becuse he was testing people in public

ShawkFactory
08-06-2015, 07:09 AM
:lol

Theoo
08-06-2015, 07:12 AM
also have anyone buy these thermameter '?' i went to kr

GIF REACTION
08-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Welcome back

Bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

sportjames23
08-06-2015, 07:41 AM