PDA

View Full Version : i feel so bad for this man.

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Donald Sterling Files For Divorce
AUG 6, 2015 1:30 AM

Donald Sterling has filed for divorce from Shelly Sterling.

Sterling, 81, cited irreconcilable differences in paperwork submitted to the Los Angeles Superior Court, attorney Bobby Samini said. That paperwork was initially rejected by the court as incomplete, but it was corrected and resubmitted. It lists their date of separation as Aug. 1, 2012.

Sterling also filed a petition in probate court Wednesday for an accounting and distribution of assets related to the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to Steve Ballmer, claiming he had a right to half of the community property, according to the court documents.

Donald Sterling is suing his wife and the NBA in federal court over the sale of the team. Shelly Sterling negotiated the deal with Ballmer after doctors found Donald Sterling incompetent to handle his business affairs.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02886/man-on-leash_2886081b.jpg

imagine.. you own a business worth billions

your wife uses you for money

you and her stop living together

you find a new woman and even she uses you for your money

she cheats on you with a person of the opposite sex

you tell her to stop seeing them or anyone like them ( since you know shes after that type of person )

she records you and tells the world youre racist ( even though your business is multicultural and your always at the place of business showing support for your co workers. invest decades of your time. employ mostly people of that race. even the coach and gm )

the people who own the name behind the business tell you youre banned

your wife who you havent seen in 2 years finds a doctor to declare youre incapable of making a rational thought

she sells the team out from under you

you file for divorce

she takes half of your money you earned throughout your life while supporting a good for nothing woman that contributed nothing except backstabbing and thieving

this man has got to be one of the most unfairly treated/crucified people of the modern age. hes basically banned from society/public relations. forced to spent his last remaining days alone and sheltered battling in court for half of his own money. with nothing to show for his life except an entire world of spiteful people kicking him while hes down

if i knew the guy i'd give the guy a hug and tell him life sucks. and people are vultures.

the female and black community should be ashamed of themselves.

Midnite89
08-06-2015, 01:45 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about you.:confusedshrug:

MEB2kDeez
08-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Noone is losing sleep over his old ass.

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Noone is losing sleep over his old ass.

neither am i. its just a sad story.

people can be racist or prejudice all they want. as long as it doesnt interfere with their business and who they employ. and it never did. the clippers had a black GM ( elgin baylor ) for like 20+ years

and whether or not someones married. if a business is acquired solely then whomever theyre married to should only have the ability to take control or half value AFTER a divorce settlement.

if a man is incapable of making a rational thought and isnt liable for his own decisions/statements as the doctor diagnosed. then WHY IS HE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS RACIST REMARKS

you cant say he had clear judgement for one thing. then say he doesnt have it for another thing.

fact is... donald sterling got treated worse than a murderer or a child molester

and all i'm saying is i feel bad for the guy.

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXt3myYOGQ

everyone needs to watch this interview

sterling says his girlfriend told him she was gonna bring 4 sexy black athletes to his game

this is obviously her looking for a reaction

she had premeditated spiteful motives to catch him saying something ( why else would there be a recording device )

if my girlfriend said something like that i'd have the same reaction he had... my words would be:

"why? you wanna suck 4 giant black d*cks?" wtf why the hell would anyones girlfriend say that?

:biggums:

HylianNightmare
08-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Isn't he rich?

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Isn't he rich?

what good is money if you cant do anything with it

his passion was running an organization. not counting stacks of 100 dollar bills

and at 80 years old what the hell can a human really do with their life at this point

kamil
08-06-2015, 02:13 PM
It's called HYPERGAMY.

You kids need to learn about it.

kamil
08-06-2015, 02:28 PM
what good is money if you cant do anything with it

his passion was running an organization. not counting stacks of 100 dollar bills

and at 80 years old what the hell can a human really do with their life at this point

Are you suggesting that a persons contribution can only be measured by their age if its validated by YOU?

So what if he's 80... he's not crippled. Are you forgetting he was running a business not long ago?

clipps
08-06-2015, 02:42 PM
It makes a lot of sense that OP would feel bad for this guy.

RedBlackAttack
08-06-2015, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXt3myYOGQ

everyone needs to watch this interview

sterling says his girlfriend told him she was gonna bring 4 sexy black athletes to his game

this is obviously her looking for a reaction

she had premeditated spiteful motives to catch him saying something ( why else would there be a recording device )

if my girlfriend said something like that i'd have the same reaction he had... my words would be:

"why? you wanna suck 4 giant black d*cks?" wtf why the hell would anyones girlfriend say that?

:biggums:

I never actually sat down and watched that interview start to finish until now. Holy sh!t that was a cringe fest. He always seems like he's a second away from saying something completely inappropriate... and does so several times in that video.

Even his apologies are a PR nightmare. Good god.

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 05:03 PM
I never actually sat down and watched that interview start to finish until now. Holy sh!t that was a cringe fest. He always seems like he's a second away from saying something completely inappropriate... and does so several times in that video.

Even his apologies are a PR nightmare. Good god.

would you rather him be fake/scripted/coached/politically correct

or spoken from the heart

its obvious hes thinking just fine for himself. he's having a conversation about past events with a person on national tv

being asked personal questions about things of a sexual nature and giving perfectly normal responses " a true gentleman doesnt say"

yet he's incapable of making a decision on whether or not he wants his team sold? the doctor says hes a vegetable?

common... this sh*t was a straight up mugging/rape of the mans soul

And1AllDay
08-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Picture him like this, but with BILLIONS (literally)

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0813/old-cry-money.gif

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 11:02 PM

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0813/old-cry-money.gif

you act like just sitting on money is entertaining.

the more money you make. the less it excites you. a guy could have millions. he'l want billions. if he has billions he'l want trillions

nobodies ever satisfied. its not like sterling owned the clippers for 30 years because he wanted to make money. the millions of dollars he made was peanuts compared to his bank account

its obvious he actually cared about the team and wanting to build something from the ground up

and just when the team started getting good they take it away from him against his will

ShawkFactory
08-06-2015, 11:09 PM
you act like just sitting on money is entertaining.

the more money you make. the less it excites you. a guy could have millions. he'l want billions. if he has billions he'l want trillions

nobodies ever satisfied. its not like sterling owned the clippers for 30 years because he wanted to make money. the millions of dollars he made was peanuts compared to his bank account

its obvious he actually cared about the team and wanting to build something from the ground up

and just when the team started getting good they take it away from him against his will
You're posting style is that of an amazing human being

HylianNightmare
08-06-2015, 11:13 PM

Exactly,go buy some happiness. Lord knows he can afford it

stalkerforlife
08-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Court system has screwed men royally.

Jameerthefear
08-06-2015, 11:21 PM
does op realize that the clippers have literally been absolute dogshit for decades before the chris paul trade? does he realize this? sterling isn't some alltime great noble owner who wanted to win at all costs.

Cali Syndicate
08-07-2015, 12:34 AM
You feel bad for THIS man??? Youve got life backward then my friend

kennethgriffin
08-07-2015, 12:56 AM
You feel bad for THIS man??? Youve got life backward then my friend

all donald sterling was ever guilty of was being a white straight man

ShawkFactory
08-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Court system has screwed men royally.
Poor sweet baby